ImageImageImageImage

When will we move on from Hennigan's core?

Moderators: Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL, UCF

Ducklett
Head Coach
And1: 4,961

Re: When will we move on from Hennigan's core? 

Post#41 » by Ducklett » Sun Jul 7, 2019 11:42 pm

dsg2021 wrote:
Ducklett wrote:If we miss the playoffs this year, do you think Weltham is on the hot seat?

Not even close, when you factor in the consulting firm research put in to their hires AND the long leeway that WeHam's moves have shown so far. We have like 4-5 people in our FO who were at one point GM's on their own, too. This place wouldn't be the same without your constant negativity though :D

In fact, if Hennigan wasn't such a young and bold hire, I really think he'd still be here instead as well. ORL always seems slow on the uptake to changing FO's, which is a good thing when you look at the 'revolving door FO's' franchises like SAC not too long ago. No thanks to having that ugly, bad reputation label on our own franchise.

I was just asking the question as a conversation topic. It has no positive or negative connotation, as I think there would have to be some really major issue for us not to make playoffs this year. I was just curious what people would think if a team that should make the playoffs and has made playoff moves misses the playoffs somehow about the FO.

The personal snipes on here are pretty annoying, people taking shots at pepe and the like. If you disagree with someone, disagree. Don't label them. I am excited to see where Okeke, Bamba, Isaac, Gordon, and Fultz (but I doubt him just as hard) go this year. Just because I disagree with the Front office's position on being a consistent 5-8 seed doesn't mean I hate everyone and everything in the Magic Org. I do, for the record, hate Evan and hope he is traded.

Return to Orlando Magic