ImageImageImageImage

OT: The nba Christmas games have been schedule per yahoo sports, no orlando magic the schedule .

Moderators: Knightro, SOUL, Def Swami, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, ChosenSavior

The Real Dalic
RealGM
And1: 3,802

Re: OT: The nba Christmas games have been schedule per yahoo sports, no orlando magic the schedule . 

Post#2 » by The Real Dalic » Fri Aug 2, 2019 8:25 pm

Of course the Magic won't play on Christmas. That day is meant for the top tier teams and an occasional young exciting unknown team.
God. Family. Country. Basketball.
j-ragg
RealGM
And1: 9,754

Re: OT: The nba Christmas games have been schedule per yahoo sports, no orlando magic the schedule . 

Post#4 » by j-ragg » Sat Aug 3, 2019 4:28 pm

Lol could you imagine if we were on the schedule... heads would explode from big(ger) market teams.
BadMofoPimp wrote:Durant thinks Vooch is one of the Best Centers in the NBA. I will take his word over a couch-GM yelling at a TV.
SD2042
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
And1: 1,755

Post#5 » by SD2042 » Fri Aug 9, 2019 12:19 am

j-ragg wrote:Lol could you imagine if we were on the schedule... heads would explode from big(ger) market teams.

The last time this team played a Christmas game goes back to 9 yrs ago vs. the Celtics.
It would be decent to see this team get a Christmas Day game within the next two years.

Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 10,974

Post#6 » by Howard Mass » Fri Aug 9, 2019 9:49 am

As long as their no games on Christmas Eve as usual, I am happy because that is "Howard sits on his *** day.".
R.I.P. Dharam Raghubir (A.K.A. Magnumt)

:beer:

Return to Orlando Magic