ImageImageImageImage

The annual ‘how to watch magic games’ thread

Moderators: UCFJayBird, Howard Mass, UCF, ChosenSavior, Knightro, SOUL, Def Swami

Def Swami
Forum Mod - Magic
Forum Mod - Magic
And1: 12,259

Re: The annual ‘how to watch magic games’ thread 

Post#41 » by Def Swami » Sat Oct 5, 2019 4:05 pm

rcklsscognition wrote:
Good news. Your NBA League Pass renewal was successfully processed, meaning you now have access to the 19-20 NBA Season!

Your package was charged at USD 14.99. If you have any questions, please reach out to our support team here.

8-)

League Pass finally got 1080p.

I was so ecstatic when I saw that this morning too. It was so long overdue.
MagicFan101
General Manager
And1: 5,113

Post#42 » by MagicFan101 » Sat Oct 5, 2019 4:29 pm

League Pass directly through NBA.com or the NBA app / channel is horse **** for me each and every season. Constant lag, resets and buffering.

However, if I add the League Pass channel to my Amazon Prime Video account (as I do HBO) I get a fantastic experience. No lag. No buffering. Just basketball and happiness.
NotACat
Starter
And1: 1,095

Post#43 » by NotACat » Sat Oct 5, 2019 4:31 pm

rcklsscognition wrote:
Good news. Your NBA League Pass renewal was successfully processed, meaning you now have access to the 19-20 NBA Season!

Your package was charged at USD 14.99. If you have any questions, please reach out to our support team here.

8-)

League Pass finally got 1080p.

How'd you get it for $15?!
Black Lives Matter
j-ragg
RealGM
And1: 10,927

Post#44 » by j-ragg » Sat Oct 5, 2019 4:33 pm

My LP gets auto-renewed for 200$ after I tell them every year to stop doing it. How in the hell do you get it for 15 bucks?!
BadMofoPimp wrote:Durant thinks Vooch is one of the Best Centers in the NBA. I will take his word over a couch-GM yelling at a TV.
rcklsscognition
RealGM
And1: 6,807

Post#45 » by rcklsscognition » Sat Oct 5, 2019 4:37 pm

Hopefully the internet here can handle 1080p, it was touch and go at 720hd. Hopefully their buffering system is better.
PrimeThyme
General Manager
And1: 10,535

Post#46 » by PrimeThyme » Sat Oct 5, 2019 4:42 pm

League pass varies in price depending on what region you live in. Pretty sure if you live in India League pass is 14.99. Some people who don't actually live in that region will use ways to trick the website into thinking they are in that region but I will just leave it at that.
j-ragg
RealGM
And1: 10,927

Post#47 » by j-ragg » Sat Oct 5, 2019 5:01 pm

PrimeThyme wrote:League pass varies in price depending on what region you live in. Pretty sure if you live in India League pass is 14.99. Some people who don't actually live in that region will use ways to trick the website into thinking they are in that region but I will just leave it at that.

Oh yeah that's right. I'm too technologically dumb/scared to try that, but good on ya if it works. Think I'm just gonna stick to reddit this year for the first time in a while.
BadMofoPimp wrote:Durant thinks Vooch is one of the Best Centers in the NBA. I will take his word over a couch-GM yelling at a TV.
PrimeThyme
General Manager
And1: 10,535

Post#48 » by PrimeThyme » Sat Oct 5, 2019 5:14 pm

j-ragg wrote:
PrimeThyme wrote:League pass varies in price depending on what region you live in. Pretty sure if you live in India League pass is 14.99. Some people who don't actually live in that region will use ways to trick the website into thinking they are in that region but I will just leave it at that.

Oh yeah that's right. I'm too technologically dumb/scared to try that, but good on ya if it works. Think I'm just gonna stick to reddit this year for the first time in a while.

Thats my go-to. Alot of the subs have been getting shut down as of late tho. Not sure how much longer it will be a thing.
Def Swami
Forum Mod - Magic
Forum Mod - Magic

Post#49 » by Def Swami » Sun Oct 6, 2019 11:33 pm

Good news for Dish and Sling subscribers
With the new deal, Dish and Sling customers will immediately regain access to the Fox channels and networks, a Fox spokesperson said.

Read on Twitter
basketballRob
General Manager
And1: 3,241

Post#50 » by basketballRob » Mon Oct 7, 2019 6:57 pm

I'm hesitant to buy it because it says local games will be blocked out in my area. I just got Sling but I don't think they have Fox Sports now. They have FS1 and 2.
basketballRob
General Manager
And1: 3,241

Post#51 » by basketballRob » Mon Oct 7, 2019 10:57 pm

Def Swami wrote:Sling TV is cheaper than YouTubeTV. It's $25/month for Sling Blue, which should includes Fox Sports. You could pay $10 extra and get the Sports package which includes NBA TV and NFL Redzone. All the ESPN channels are only on Sling Orange, but you could pay $5/mo for the ESPN Plus, which should cover that.

Or find someone with a cable provider log in.
Just to give you heads up. Sling doesn't have Fox Sports right now, they're negotiating with the NBA.

Sent from my SM-G965U using RealGM mobile app
Cockers
Freshman
And1: 28

Post#52 » by Cockers » Tue Oct 8, 2019 4:10 pm

I bought an NBA league pass... all the Magic games regular season + play-offs. I paid 110€. First time i do this... can't wait till regular season starts!
thelead
RealGM
And1: 12,955

Post#53 » by thelead » Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:11 am

Where are we with this today? Google doesn't seem interested in being in the streaming business with their latest price hike to YouTube TV.

Did Sling TV get their contract situation fixed with Fox Sports?
Bakomagic
Pro Prospect
And1: 451

Post#54 » by Bakomagic » Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:21 am

Does anyone know if I will be able to use my team league pass to continue to watch the Magic games ?

-Magic fan on the West Coast
BadMofoPimp
RealGM
And1: 10,833

Post#55 » by BadMofoPimp » Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:29 pm

Being I am traveling over the next few months with pitstops back home, I wonder if my Youtube.TV will still show Orlando sports or not?

Provin Ya'll Wrong!!!
Def Swami
Forum Mod - Magic
Forum Mod - Magic

Post#56 » by Def Swami » Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:52 pm

Bakomagic wrote:Does anyone know if I will be able to use my team league pass to continue to watch the Magic games ?

-Magic fan on the West Coast

Yes

BadMofoPimp wrote:Being I am traveling over the next few months with pitstops back home, I wonder if my Youtube.TV will still show Orlando sports or not?

It should. I catch all the Magic games when I'm out of market on YouTube TV. As long as your zip code registered with YouTube TV is a Central Florida one.

Return to Orlando Magic