ImageImageImageImage

Questions for David Steele?

Moderators: Howard Mass, UCF, ChosenSavior, Knightro, SOUL, Def Swami, UCFJayBird

User avatar
vagnermagic
Senior
Posts: 701
And1: 108
Joined: Oct 22, 2007
 

Questions for David Steele? 

Post#1 » by vagnermagic » Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:22 pm

Hey guys, me and a friend started a podcast about the Magic and we're having David Steele for a chat next week.

Do you have any questions that you'd like for us to ask him?

The podcast is usually in portuguese, I'm from Brazil, but we're having some guests and doing it in english as well.

If anyone is interested, follow us at @magicastbrasil on Twitter.
Vamo, Magic!
Brazilian Magic fan
BoldCheese
Ballboy
Posts: 2
And1: 2
Joined: Apr 22, 2015
 

Re: Questions for David Steele? 

Post#2 » by BoldCheese » Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:42 am

I would like to ask him what was his best magic memory, also, the funniest history in all those years casting.

Como brasileiro tenho grande curiosidade em saber como foi o inicio de carreira dele...
basketballRob
General Manager
Posts: 9,032
And1: 3,317
Joined: May 05, 2014
     

Re: Questions for David Steele? 

Post#3 » by basketballRob » Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:45 am

vagnermagic wrote:Hey guys, me and a friend started a podcast about the Magic and we're having David Steele for a chat next week.

Do you have any questions that you'd like for us to ask him?

The podcast is usually in portuguese, I'm from Brazil, but we're having some guests and doing it in english as well.

If anyone is interested, follow us at @magicastbrasil on Twitter.
I'm curious if he'll be calling the game. He's in a high risk age group.

Sent from my SM-G950U using RealGM mobile app
User avatar
TheGlyde
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
Posts: 12,591
And1: 388
Joined: Mar 01, 2005
Location: Retire #25!
 

Re: Questions for David Steele? 

Post#4 » by TheGlyde » Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:09 am

basketballRob wrote:
vagnermagic wrote:Hey guys, me and a friend started a podcast about the Magic and we're having David Steele for a chat next week.

Do you have any questions that you'd like for us to ask him?

The podcast is usually in portuguese, I'm from Brazil, but we're having some guests and doing it in english as well.

If anyone is interested, follow us at @magicastbrasil on Twitter.
I'm curious if he'll be calling the game. He's in a high risk age group.

Sent from my SM-G950U using RealGM mobile app


He and Jeff Turner will call the games remotely from the Amway Center.
Orlando Magic Historian
User avatar
vagnermagic
Senior
Posts: 701
And1: 108
Joined: Oct 22, 2007
 

Re: Questions for David Steele? 

Post#5 » by vagnermagic » Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:08 pm

BoldCheese wrote:I would like to ask him what was his best magic memory, also, the funniest history in all those years casting.

Como brasileiro tenho grande curiosidade em saber como foi o inicio de carreira dele...


Valeu! Vou perguntar.
Vamo, Magic!
Brazilian Magic fan

Return to Orlando Magic