ImageImageImageImage

Dennis Smith??

Moderators: Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL, UCF

drsd
RealGM
And1: 7,908

Re: Dennis Smith?? 

Post#41 » by drsd » Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:24 pm

JBSouthpaw wrote:It's more about if we are trading AG or Evan, take back picks or 1st contract players. Not another player equal, just different (Wiggins).
We don't have a shot at the EC champ for 2 years, with Bos, Miami, Tor, Mil, Bkn (also factoring in we don't have J.I. next year). We'd just be spinning our wheels.

I agree Orlando will not compete for a title next year. Indeed I think maintaining health might be the key goal of the season.

In that Fultz and Bamba need to be developed further.

Frankly Orlando will be horrible in their bench forward rotation next year. So bad that the second unit's scoring could be even worse than this last years was.
drsd
RealGM
And1: 7,908

Post#42 » by drsd » Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:38 pm

JBSouthpaw wrote:It's more about if we are trading AG or Evan, take back picks or 1st contract players. Not another player equal, just different (Wiggins).
We don't have a shot at the EC champ for 2 years, with Bos, Miami, Tor, Mil, Bkn (also factoring in we don't have J.I. next year). We'd just be spinning our wheels.

This sounds like he beginning of a negative poll: which player would you rather the Magic not have: Gordon or Wiggins?
That question would start a wrawl up

JBSouthpaw
Analyst
And1: 1,273

Post#43 » by JBSouthpaw » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:45 pm

drsd wrote:

I agree Orlando will not compete for a title next year. Indeed I think maintaining health might be the key goal of the season.

In that Fultz and Bamba need to be developed further.

Frankly Orlando will be horrible in their bench forward rotation next year. So bad that the second unit's scoring could be even worse than this last years was.

Fultz, Bamba, Okeke and this year's pic hopefully get a lot of run and develop like you said.
We are most likely going to have a few new pieces too, with Wes, MCW, DJ, Ennis and Clark all possible FAs.
OrlandoDream
General Manager
And1: 5,940

Post#44 » by OrlandoDream » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:03 am

I wouldnt mind giving DSJr a shot for a second round. Our backup PG rotation is not great.

Return to Orlando Magic