Knightro wrote:Been about a month. Here's a new overall big board.
Been a month or so since the last update, as we've now had both the trade deadline and the NCAA Tournament to digest.
Here's my latest overall big board. This is *not* necessarily how I see the prospects as fits for the Orlando Magic, just an overall grouping of talent.
1. Cade Cunningham
2. Scottie Barnes
3. Evan Mobley
4. Jalen Suggs
5. Jalen Green
6. Jonathan Kuminga
7. Moses Moody
8. Alperen Şengün
9. Franz Wagner
10. Jaden Springer
I try and factor fit within each tier. I think Barnes/Mobley are *slightly* better overall NBA prospects than the next three guys, but the gap between 2 and 6 is pretty insignificant. With that in mind, factoring in fit, I would select Suggs/Green/Kuminga over Barnes/Mobley.
Wow you're super high on Barnes. Impressive boldness. I think he has skills, but his fit on the Magic is awkward, especially as a poor 3 pt shooter. I'm absurdly high on Ogbaji, so I get being bold.
1. Jalen Green
2. Cade Cunningham
3. Jalen Suggs
4. Jonathan Kuminga - Believer that his range will come along.
5. Evan Mobley
6. Keon Johnson - Not sure his range will come along, but willing to take a chance on upside.
7. Ochai Ogbaji - Over half his shots were 3 pointers at a 38% clip combined with an NBA body and athleticism. Smooth, controlled game.
8. Corey Kispert - Down tournament play, but still has NBA size and 3 pt confidence.
9. Ayo Dosunma - 2 way player w/NBA style game.
10. Moses Moody - SG with reported 7' wingspan, but I question that.