ImageImageImageImage

Nikola Vučević named a 2020-2021 Eastern Conference All-Star

Moderators: UCF, Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL

CPBalla2003 n da 863
Assistant Coach
And1: 277

Re: Nikola Vučević named a 2020-2021 Eastern Conference All-Star 

Post#81 » by CPBalla2003 n da 863 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:31 am

Got a headache reading the last two pages. Dude is averaging career highs this season with what's around him and still manage to get selected among the coaches to represent our team. He's having an hell of a season with the injuries and crap that this team consists of.
@InthemindofCP on Twitter, Find Me
Thehardwoodnation.com
Balls In Our Court Podcast Link: http://inthemindofcp.podomatic.com
Orlando Magic
pepe1991
RealGM
And1: 16,298

Post#82 » by pepe1991 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:48 am

CPBalla2003 n da 863 wrote:Got a headache reading the last two pages. Dude is averaging career highs this season with what's around him and still manage to get selected among the coaches to represent our team. He's having an hell of a season with the injuries and crap that this team consists of.

When you hear same posters try to objectfy their hate for 2 times allstar but find every excuse under a sun to talk themselfs into notion Bamba isn't bum. One even said Bamba is more talented :lol: :lol: ... yea you just figure what type of quality of posts you can find nowdays here.
Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans. -John Lennon
Xatticus
Head Coach
And1: 7,960

Post#83 » by Xatticus » Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:49 pm

pepe1991 wrote:
CPBalla2003 n da 863 wrote:Got a headache reading the last two pages. Dude is averaging career highs this season with what's around him and still manage to get selected among the coaches to represent our team. He's having an hell of a season with the injuries and crap that this team consists of.

When you hear same posters try to objectfy their hate for 2 times allstar but find every excuse under a sun to talk themselfs into notion Bamba isn't bum. One even said Bamba is more talented :lol: :lol: ... yea you just figure what type of quality of posts you can find nowdays here.

Except that there is literally no hate in the entirety of this thread. But fkit... we'll make this a safe space for those that want to commiserate with each other.

I'll go back to reality where you tell everyone that defense doesn't matter in the NBA and then proceed to **** on everyone in the G-League because nobody plays defense there.
"Xatticus has always been, in my humble opinion best poster here. Should write articles or something."
-pepe1991
KillMonger
RealGM
And1: 10,015

Post#84 » by KillMonger » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:30 pm

At least the coaches respect Vuc
The Real Dalic
RealGM
And1: 7,069

Post#85 » by The Real Dalic » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:57 pm

It's official. Some people here would rather buzzkill and never have a second of joy when talking about this team or, at the very least, not jumping on people for celebrating for a second. It's unreal. But if this were Fultz and Isaac making it to the game instead of Vuc, these same people would've had to change their pants.
God. Family. Country. Basketball.
zaymon
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,160

Post#86 » by zaymon » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:06 pm

All credit to Vucevic who is amazing but Van Gundy coaching tree is doing great.
Stan- Zion
Tom- Julius
Steve- Nicola
Mike- Nicola
My money is on Banchero going number 1 !
Blue_and_Whte
RealGM
And1: 9,238

Post#87 » by Blue_and_Whte » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:47 pm

The Real Dalic wrote:It's official. Some people here would rather buzzkill and never have a second of joy when talking about this team or, at the very least, not jumping on people for celebrating for a second. It's unreal. But if this were Fultz and Isaac making it to the game instead of Vuc, these same people would've had to change their pants.

No Kidding...Mo gets more love for hitting a wide open mid range jumper in garbage time. Teams game plan around stopping vooch. He’s limited athletically and still destroys them. Let them be miserable.
Faith, Family, Basketball
#2A
#Adopt
basketballRob
RealGM
And1: 10,722

Post#88 » by basketballRob » Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:04 pm

pepe1991 wrote:

Bamba is a more gifted athlete than Vuc. Clifford doesn't develop athletes. His whole stick is to play the players who make the least amount of mistakes. That's great if you want to be a mediocre team this year, but if you want to be great in the future you'd develop the more gifted players.
UCFJayBird
Forum Mod - Magic
Forum Mod - Magic
And1: 3,418

Post#89 » by UCFJayBird » Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:28 pm

Well deserved, and not surprising since it's not his 1st. The first all-star nod is always the hardest to get, once you have it it's much easier to keep getting selected and a career year will almost guarantee it (so long as a couple other similar players don't suddenly spring past all-star and into superstardome).
pepe1991
RealGM

Post#90 » by pepe1991 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:19 pm

Xatticus wrote:
pepe1991 wrote:

Except that there is literally no hate in the entirety of this thread. But fkit... we'll make this a safe space for those that want to commiserate with each other.

I'll go back to reality where you tell everyone that defense doesn't matter in the NBA and then proceed to **** on everyone in the G-League because nobody plays defense there.

don't worry bro, i'm sure Bamba will find his spot in Euroleague as backup within next 2 years for sure. Just be patient. It's comming.
pepe1991
RealGM

Post#91 » by pepe1991 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:30 pm

Blue_and_Whte wrote:
The Real Dalic wrote:It's official. Some people here would rather buzzkill and never have a second of joy when talking about this team or, at the very least, not jumping on people for celebrating for a second. It's unreal. But if this were Fultz and Isaac making it to the game instead of Vuc, these same people would've had to change their pants.

No Kidding...Mo gets more love for hitting a wide open mid range jumper in garbage time. Teams game plan around stopping vooch. He’s limited athletically and still destroys them. Let them be miserable.

Those are same people who find stockfootage on twitter by some waterboy from practice who films Fultz shooting shots and get wet pants thinking he is "back", " fixed jumpshot" " breakout year".

Or, they see goofball Bamba blocking 1 shot after commiting 4 fouls in 6 min of previous attemps to block shots .

At some point you figure you are dealing with crybabies that hate on some players because they never liked them, and just need reasons to jusfty hate ( and there is some connection in that hate, not 'murican boys ), yet in mean time, are just fine with "development" of bunch of 12 ppg nobodies that in nba world present nothing, and will talk about their " development" and how everybody hates them, how they would thrive with other teams, how great they would be with other coaches, find angles, conspiracy theories, hate on coaches because they can't grasp reality. And reality is always same. Their favorite players simply are not that good. Elfrid Payton being most obvious example of blindness , Hezonja second.

Remember how whole forum was in flames when Weltman declined his 4th year option? " New Oladipo , i knew it will happen, Mario is too good, he will be allstar" ...Well yea... I do..

:cry: :cry: picks stars :cry: :cry:
I want allstar :cry: :cry: ---- gets allstar :cry: :cry: I want pick :cry: :cry: I want more picks :cry: :cry: :cry: Magic line up 7 top 10 lottery picks in 8 years :cry: :cry: :cry: not enough :cry: :cry: picks = stars :cry: :cry:

NEver ending cycle of crying
Skybox
RealGM
And1: 5,632

Post#92 » by Skybox » Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:40 pm

KillMonger wrote:At least the coaches respect Vuc

What do they know?

It's like all of the Supreme Court justices that clearly don't have all of the info that Facebook warriors in their mom's basement seem to have about election fraud :crazy:
basketballRob
RealGM

Post#93 » by basketballRob » Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:19 pm

pepe1991 wrote:
Blue_and_Whte wrote:

Those are same people who find stockfootage on twitter by some waterboy from practice who films Fultz shooting shots and get wet pants thinking he is "back", " fixed jumpshot" " breakout year".

Or, they see goofball Bamba blocking 1 shot after commiting 4 fouls in 6 min of previous attemps to block shots .

At some point you figure you are dealing with crybabies that hate on some players because they never liked them, and just need reasons to jusfty hate ( and there is some connection in that hate, not 'murican boys ), yet in mean time, are just fine with "development" of bunch of 12 ppg nobodies that in nba world present nothing, and will talk about their " development" and how everybody hates them, how they would thrive with other teams, how great they would be with other coaches, find angles, conspiracy theories, hate on coaches because they can't grasp reality. And reality is always same. Their favorite players simply are not that good. Elfrid Payton being most obvious example of blindness , Hezonja second.

Remember how whole forum was in flames when Weltman declined his 4th year option? " New Oladipo , i knew it will happen, Mario is too good, he will be allstar" ...Well yea... I do..

I want allstar :cry: :cry: ---- gets allstar :cry: :cry: I want pick :cry: :cry: I want more picks :cry: :cry: :cry: Magic line up 7 top 10 lottery picks in 8 years :cry: :cry: :cry: not enough :cry: :cry: picks = stars :cry: :cry:

Like Dwight never got in foul trouble when he was here. It happens when you give an effort on defense.

Delusional fans probably think Vuc is better now than Dwight when he was here.

Sent from my SM-G950U using RealGM mobile app
basketballRob
RealGM

Post#94 » by basketballRob » Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:21 pm

Skybox wrote:

What do they know?

It's like all of the Supreme Court justices that clearly don't have all of the info that Facebook warriors in their mom's basement seem to have about election fraud :crazy:
Yeah and the coach that won the championship benched Vuc for Biz. Lol
If Vogel had Bamba back then, Vuc would've barely played. Many coaches value defense and Vuc barely gives an effort on that end now.

Skybox
RealGM
And1: 5,632

Post#95 » by Skybox » Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:36 pm

basketballRob wrote:
Skybox wrote:

What do they know?

If Vogel had Bamba back then, Vuc would've barely played. Many coaches value defense and Vuc barely gives an effort on that end now.

Stop embarrassing yourself...are you saying Vogel "coached" LBJ and AD to the ring? He stayed the heck out of the way.
basketballRob
RealGM

Post#96 » by basketballRob » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:06 pm

Skybox wrote:
basketballRob wrote:
Skybox wrote:
What do they know?

Stop embarrassing yourself...are you saying Vogel "coached" LBJ and AD to the ring? He stayed the heck out of the way.
Okay so Vogel is a bad coach and Cliff is a good one? Thanks for your expertise.

zaymon
Lead Assistant

Post#97 » by zaymon » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:19 pm

basketballRob wrote:
Skybox wrote:
basketballRob wrote:Yeah and the coach that won the championship benched Vuc for Biz. Lol

Okay so Vogel is a bad coach and Cliff is a good one? Thanks for your expertise.

Vogel was bad here. From delusional start to depressing end.
basketballRob
RealGM

Post#98 » by basketballRob » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:22 pm

zaymon wrote:
basketballRob wrote:
Skybox wrote:

Okay so it's everyone else's fault over the years, but Vuc and Fournier's. Thanks

zaymon
Lead Assistant

Post#99 » by zaymon » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:27 pm

basketballRob wrote:
zaymon wrote:
basketballRob wrote:Okay so Vogel is a bad coach and Cliff is a good one? Thanks for your expertise.

Okay so it's everyone else's fault over the years, but Vuc and Fournier's. Thanks

He seems like a good guy, and he was dealt a bad hand of cards but he did a bad job here. Doesnt mean he is a bad coach, but he was a bad coach for us.
Blue_and_Whte
RealGM
And1: 9,238

Post#100 » by Blue_and_Whte » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:27 pm

basketballRob wrote:
pepe1991 wrote:
Blue_and_Whte wrote:No Kidding...Mo gets more love for hitting a wide open mid range jumper in garbage time. Teams game plan around stopping vooch. He’s limited athletically and still destroys them. Let them be miserable.

Like Dwight never got in foul trouble when he was here. It happens when you give an effort on defense.

Delusional fans probably think Vuc is better now than Dwight when he was here.

More straw man arguments. You probably think Mo is better than Dwight when he was here. Is that how the game works?
basketballRob wrote:
Skybox wrote:
basketballRob wrote:Yeah and the coach that won the championship benched Vuc for Biz. Lol

Vogel that had LBJ and AD? :lol: you can’t be THIS dense.. :lol:

basketballRob wrote: Okay so it's everyone else's fault over the years, but Vuc and Fournier's. Thanks

So what exactly are they at fault for? Your saltiness? Do you even know? :lol:
Faith, Family, Basketball
#2A
#Adopt

Return to Orlando Magic