ImageImageImageImage

Brian Windhorst: Orlando is willing to part ways with Evan Fournier and Aaron Gordon

Moderators: Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL, UCF

DiplomaticMagic
Head Coach
And1: 2,514

Re: Brian Windhorst: Orlando is willing to part ways with Evan Fournier and Aaron Gordon 

Post#161 » by DiplomaticMagic » Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:25 pm

Id ask for Gary Trent Jr and a pick from Portland. But we would have to resign him in the offseason
STOP PLAYING FULTZ
drsd
RealGM
And1: 7,915

Re: Brian Windhorst: Orlando is willing to part ways with Evan Fournier and Aaron Gordon 

Post#162 » by drsd » Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:31 pm

DiplomaticMagic wrote:Id ask for Gary Trent Jr and a pick from Portland. But we would have to resign him in the offseason

Would be interesting if Carmelo is part of the deal, as C. Anthony on two jerseys does not work, so we could see full players names. Not sure that that has occurred in NBA history.

DiplomaticMagic
Head Coach
And1: 2,514

Post#163 » by DiplomaticMagic » Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:36 pm

drsd wrote:
DiplomaticMagic wrote:Id ask for Gary Trent Jr and a pick from Portland. But we would have to resign him in the offseason

Would be interesting if Carmelo is part of the deal, as C. Anthony on two jerseys does not work, so we could see full players names. Not sure that that has occurred in NBA history.

Did Jeremy Richardson and Jason Richardson play for us at same time before? Also the Morris twins played together
STOP PLAYING FULTZ
zaymon
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,154

Post#164 » by zaymon » Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:00 pm

Just heard Jared Weiss from The Athletic on The Ringer podcast that "change of scenery" is a very light sentence to describe AG feeling towards wanting out of Orlando. I am curious if he thinks he will get a bigger role somewhere else lol.
My money is on Banchero going number 1 !
Nyce_1
RealGM
And1: 5,975

Post#165 » by Nyce_1 » Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:25 pm

zaymon wrote:Just heard Jared Weiss from The Athletic on The Ringer podcast that "change of scenery" is a very light sentence to describe AG feeling towards wanting out of Orlando. I am curious if he thinks he will get a bigger role somewhere else lol.
I went and listened. It's the last 2 mins of the podcast. He says AG strongly wants out and Orl is on the cusp of a fire sale.
Skybox
RealGM
And1: 5,615

Post#166 » by Skybox » Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:50 pm

Nyce_1 wrote:
zaymon wrote:Just heard Jared Weiss from The Athletic on The Ringer podcast that "change of scenery" is a very light sentence to describe AG feeling towards wanting out of Orlando. I am curious if he thinks he will get a bigger role somewhere else lol.
I went and listened. It's the last 2 mins of the podcast. He says AG strongly wants out and Orl is on the cusp of a fire sale.

I gave that pod a try (unless there are multiple ringer pods) and I found it unlistenable, couple of babbling goofballs with no more info or insight than we get here. Am I wrong?

I like Chad Lowe, Woj, Windhorst is okay, JJ Reddick's was good, CJ McCollum OK, got burned out on Simmons, Jalen & Jacoby became too much of a good thing when it ramped up...any other good ones?
UCF
Community Mod
Community Mod
And1: 1,073

Post#167 » by UCF » Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:56 pm

Nyce_1 wrote:

AG doesn’t really fit well here once Isaac is back. I don’t really blame him for wanting out. For the right returning assets, it makes sense for both sides to move on.
SOUL
Forum Mod - Magic
Forum Mod - Magic
And1: 37,547

Post#168 » by SOUL » Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:57 pm

AG has been in rumors ever since the white board thing but he's been very professional here and probably deserves to get moved. Same with Fournier even if us posters get annoyed by them (some more than others).
drsd
RealGM
And1: 7,915

Post#169 » by drsd » Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:54 am

DiplomaticMagic wrote:Did Jeremy Richardson and Jason Richardson play for us at same time before? Also the Morris twins played together

Ta.

As this is a jersey answer:

Return to Orlando Magic