ImageImageImageImage

Tanking and the Lottery odds

Moderators: Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL, UCF

basketballRob
RealGM
And1: 10,713

Re: Tanking and the Lottery odds 

Post#21 » by basketballRob » Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:39 am

orlando_joe wrote:
basketballRob wrote:
orlando_joe wrote:minn won 7 games in first half...magic have 13 now...you think magic wont win any ? ..houston lost what 14 straight? you think they start winning?...piston know odds to ..king are like the kings of tanking...you really see these teams winning? really?
We have the hardest schedule in the league, in second half. The rest of the teams in the bottom 6 or so, play each other multiple times. The Magic will be underdogs in every game left.

Sent from my SM-G950U using RealGM mobile app

i see them winning 20 or so games...i dont see minn,houston or pistons and maybe kings winning 20 plus games and can see washinton and cavs phone it in ..
I think we'll be lucky to win 3 more. Every team we play now is trying to make the playoffs. We're embracing the tank.

Sent from my SM-G950U using RealGM mobile app
jonbob17
Analyst
And1: 1,317

Re: Tanking and the Lottery odds 

Post#22 » by jonbob17 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:43 pm

Nice win by Minnesota last night. I am telling you, the only reason to purposefully finish with the worst record is to lock in the 5th pick. Neither Minnesota or Houston keep the pick at #5 (or #4 in Minnesota's case). They are going to play their young guys and they won't care if they win some. Minnesota has to see DLo and KAT together. It's been a year, and they have played a handful of games together.

Return to Orlando Magic