ImageImageImageImage

Evan Fournier has informed Orlando he has no interest

Moderators: UCF, Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL

fendilim
RealGM
And1: 5,002

Re: Evan Fournier has informed Orlando he has no interest 

Post#61 » by fendilim » Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:58 am

Anti Chalmers wrote:I’d be upset if we trade Evan and a 1st for Demar. That’ll make sure we will be mediocre for a few more years. Not good enough to win and not bad enough to get a top 5 pick.

I’m not even wasting my time on it.

Robbins was asked before what was the worst trade tumor he heard on the Magic as a beat writer.

It was the team being interested with DeRozan, and he said because the team never looked at DD and to this day this talk exists because of that rumor. So i’ll take Robbins word for it.
nymets1
Head Coach
And1: 1,353

Post#62 » by nymets1 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:18 am

Now that Lamelo Ball is out for the season, I wonder if it's possible the Hornets might give him up. I would offer the Hornets ANYTHING and EVERYTHING to get Lamelo Ball.
"Bodysurfing and always drive with the windows down"

"UCF 2017 only undefeated national champions"
SOUL
Forum Mod - Magic
Forum Mod - Magic
And1: 37,076

Post#63 » by SOUL » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:20 am

nymets1 wrote:Now that Lamelo Ball is out for the season, I wonder if it's possible the Hornets might give him up. I would offer the Hornets ANYTHING and EVERYTHING to get Lamelo Ball.

Why the hell would they do that?
MagicFan101
RealGM
And1: 6,498

Post#64 » by MagicFan101 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:26 am

nymets1 wrote:Now that Lamelo Ball is out for the season, I wonder if it's possible the Hornets might give him up. I would offer the Hornets ANYTHING and EVERYTHING to get Lamelo Ball.

:lol: :lol: :clown:
nymets1
Head Coach

Post#65 » by nymets1 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:27 am

MagicMatic wrote:
Xatticus wrote:I'd have to imagine this is part of a larger deal. I see no reason why Orlando would move a first for an expiring, 32-year-old Derozan, even if it was a late pick acquired from another team.

This is the same organization that traded Oladipo and a first for Ibaka. This FO might be desperate knowing AG is out.

You can't do a desperation trade if someone is leaving in the off season and the players coming in tie up the salary cap more and don't make the team better. If can't make a trade for Fournier or any player on the team with an expiring contract that makes sense, Best to just keep him through the rest of the season, let him walk and it frees up cap space.

nymets1
Head Coach

Post#66 » by nymets1 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:30 am

SOUL wrote:

Maybe because he's out for the season and see if you can throw anything and everything and see if the Hornets bite? What would be the purpose of not trying to see if they bite? They might think if the Hornets get our best players and picks, They might be like "i don't want to give him up" but I think overall our team might improve with this trade.

MagicFan101
RealGM

Post#67 » by MagicFan101 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:42 am

nymets1 wrote:
SOUL wrote:

Maybe because he's out for the season and see if you can throw anything and everything and see if the Hornets bite? What would be the purpose of not trying to see if they bite? They might think if the Hornets get our best players and picks, They might be like "i don't want to give him up" but I think overall our team might improve with this trade.

Lebron and Anthony Davis are hurt. Can we get them for Birch and Aminu?

Or do we have to give up AG?
thelead
RealGM
And1: 25,205

Post#68 » by thelead » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:52 am

It's like talking to a wall
nymets1
Head Coach

Post#69 » by nymets1 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:55 am

MagicFan101 wrote:
nymets1 wrote:
SOUL wrote:

You just compared Lebron and Anthony Davis to Lamelo Ball? Lamelo Ball is a rookie, he's a totally different case than those 2.

MagicFan101
RealGM

Post#70 » by MagicFan101 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:01 am

nymets1 wrote:
MagicFan101 wrote:
nymets1 wrote:

You just compared Lebron and Anthony Davis to Lamelo Ball? Lamelo Ball is a rookie, he's a totally different case than those 2.

Ah, okay. So an injured Lebron his rookie year would have been traded away for our scraps? Is that what you’re telling us?
NavalAviator94
Analyst
And1: 1,456

Post#71 » by NavalAviator94 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:05 am

-1093 And 1’s
SD2042
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
And1: 2,413

Post#72 » by SD2042 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:14 am

:nonono: :nonono: :nonono:

Return to Orlando Magic