ImageImageImageImage

Official Spec Thread: I guess now's the time to blow this dumpster fire up and bask in the glow!

Moderators: UCF, Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL

Skin
RealGM
And1: 8,636

Re: Official Spec Thread: I guess now's the time to blow this dumpster fire up and bask in the glow! 

Post#1961 » by Skin » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:27 pm

bigdogdylan5 wrote:
SOUL wrote:
DiplomaticMagic wrote:Any photos of RJ next to Bacon? Want to see how real the 6"7 hype is lol

Wasn't it a joke because of the filter he used or whatever? People took that serious lol

I today’s pre draft pod squad with Matt loyd they asked him if RJ is taller he said he definitely is but is not sure if the 6’7” number is right

If Hampton is 6'7 that would be AWESOME! Someone find out the truth! :D
Jett Howard, Franz Wagner, Paolo Banchero, Jonathan Isaac, Wendell Carter Jr
Anthony Black, Cole Anthony, Jalen Suggs, Joe Ingles, Chuma Okeke, Mo Wagner, Goga Bitadze LESSSGOOO!!!
Optimus_Steel
RealGM
And1: 11,184

Re: Official Spec Thread: I guess now's the time to blow this dumpster fire up and bask in the glow! 

Post#1962 » by Optimus_Steel » Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:01 pm

There is a reason these guys made it to the NBA, because they are elite as compared to all basketball players. Of course if one of them plays against non NBA players they will look like NBA Live 99 rating players everytime. What really matters is what they do against other NBA players.
aka: prorl
Dub_Sax
Rookie
And1: 111

Post#1963 » by Dub_Sax » Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:15 am

Part of me thinks Weltman will do his best to trade Ross to a contender. Add to that, Ross's agent is Rich Paul. So I could see a trade with the Lakers and maybe us getting Kuzma in return.
I could get behind a team built around Fultz/ Cole/RJ, Kuzma, JI and whatever this years draft produces.

It'd have far better chance of success than the one that was built around Vuc AG and Evan.. Man, am I glad we made those trades!

Sent from my SM-G955U using RealGM mobile app
Magicfanatic82
Junior
And1: 200

Post#1964 » by Magicfanatic82 » Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:17 am

Keep Kuzma away from this young team. He thinks he's Tatum and would be Bacon all over again.
Dub_Sax
Rookie
And1: 111

Post#1965 » by Dub_Sax » Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:23 am

Magicfanatic82 wrote:Keep Kuzma away from this young team. He thinks he's Tatum and would be Bacon all over again.
Wow. Not saying he's an all star but I would go so far as to say he's closer to being like Tatum than he is to being like bacon.. but that's probably because of how bad a player bacon is imo..

tiderulz
RealGM
And1: 14,111

Post#1966 » by tiderulz » Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:36 am

Dub_Sax wrote:
Magicfanatic82 wrote:Keep Kuzma away from this young team. He thinks he's Tatum and would be Bacon all over again.
Wow. Not saying he's an all star but I would go so far as to say he's closer to being like Tatum than he is to being like bacon.. but that's probably because of how bad a player bacon is imo..

have to agree with MF82. Kuzma is a star in his own head.
MagicMatic
RealGM
And1: 12,981

Post#1967 » by MagicMatic » Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:45 am

I wouldn't want Kuzma in Orlando if he wanted to play for free.
The Effect
Magic Forum Mock Draft Co-Champ
And1: 2,053

Post#1968 » by The Effect » Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:57 am

Dub_Sax wrote:Part of me thinks Weltman will do his best to trade Ross to a contender. Add to that, Ross's agent is Rich Paul. So I could see a trade with the Lakers and maybe us getting Kuzma in return.
I could get behind a team built around Fultz/ Cole/RJ, Kuzma, JI and whatever this years draft produces.

It'd have far better chance of success than the one that was built around Vuc AG and Evan.. Man, am I glad we made those trades!

If it he hadnt just signed at 3 year extension and it included the 22nd pick with Kuzma, id be up for that. Like id be fine with a rental of a 3m a year kuzma looking for his next contract if we could another pick in the 20s

But straight up Ross for Kuzma (i think both making 13m right?), no thank you
RookieStar
RealGM
And1: 5,832

Post#1969 » by RookieStar » Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:14 am

Didny LozMa just gave Orlando a major disrespect in an interview? Why do we want him?

Well if its just for the lolz because we are petty and giving him his worst nightmare... then why not.
slamjunkie
Rookie
And1: 16

Post#1970 » by slamjunkie » Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:41 am

Dub_Sax wrote:Part of me thinks Weltman will do his best to trade Ross to a contender. Add to that, Ross's agent is Rich Paul. So I could see a trade with the Lakers and maybe us getting Kuzma in return.

Are you serious? Someone actually wants Kuzma?!? He’s a head case and I don’t want him anywhere near any of these guys! This is the guy that said he would still shoot the ball if Jesus was guarding him. He’s perfect on the Lakers coz I despise them!
tiderulz
RealGM
And1: 14,111

Post#1971 » by tiderulz » Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:47 am

slamjunkie wrote:

Are you serious? Someone actually wants Kuzma?!? He’s a head case and I don’t want him anywhere near any of these guys! This is the guy that said he would still shoot the ball if Jesus was guarding him. He’s perfect on the Lakers coz I despise them!

not just want him, build around him :cry:
Showbiz Bear
Rookie
And1: 477

Post#1972 » by Showbiz Bear » Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:10 am

slamjunkie wrote:This is the guy that said he would still shoot the ball if Jesus was guarding him. He’s perfect on the Lakers coz I despise them!

Jesus has those holes in his hands, so he'd be a more aerodynamic defender. Good luck with that Kuuuuuz.

Sent from my SM-G981U using RealGM mobile app
magic22s
Junior
And1: 116

Post#1973 » by magic22s » Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:17 am

Read on Twitter
thelead
RealGM
And1: 25,730

Post#1974 » by thelead » Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:20 am

Trading for Kuzma is a fire-able offense IMO
slamjunkie
Rookie
And1: 16

Post#1975 » by slamjunkie » Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:48 am

Trading a fan favorite for a certified Magic hate target
SOUL
Forum Mod - Magic
Forum Mod - Magic
And1: 37,638

Post#1976 » by SOUL » Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:15 am

New thread pls.

Return to Orlando Magic