ImageImageImageImage

Draft Picks as a result of Trades

Moderators: Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL, UCF

MoMM
RealGM
And1: 1,715

Re: Draft Picks as a result of Trades 

Post#21 » by MoMM » Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:38 pm

MartinsIzAfraud wrote:
Anti Chalmers wrote:
NEM wrote:
If weltman is still here those SRP’s are gonna get traded for cash because the draft flattened out.

I hope not we don’t continue selling our 2nd round picks.

This years 2nd rounder they will definitely use since it’ll be early 2nd.

Hope it's better than Iwundu.
RookieStar
RealGM
And1: 5,815

Post#22 » by RookieStar » Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:27 pm

You guys sure? We already have 3 rookies in our lineup right now ( Cole Okeke RJ ). you really think we gonna add 3 more next season?

Not to mention the fact that Fultz JI Bamba WCJ are pretty young also in terms of NBA experience.
Ducklett
Head Coach
And1: 4,986

Post#23 » by Ducklett » Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:05 pm

RookieStar wrote:You guys sure? We already have 3 rookies in our lineup right now ( Cole Okeke RJ ). you really think we gonna add 3 more next season?

Not to mention the fact that Fultz JI Bamba WCJ are pretty young also in terms of NBA experience.

I think you might see a more aggressive use of our G-League team with the 2nd rounders if anything.
RookieStar
RealGM
And1: 5,815

Post#24 » by RookieStar » Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:45 pm

Ducklett wrote:
RookieStar wrote:You guys sure? We already have 3 rookies in our lineup right now ( Cole Okeke RJ ). you really think we gonna add 3 more next season?

I think you might see a more aggressive use of our G-League team with the 2nd rounders if anything.

Im down with it. Draft shooters in the 2nd round. Also, having only 4 "bigs" left I kinda want a scoring big like Garza and Hurt.. who cares about their D when Bamba Carter and Birch are known for their D rather than scoring lol
The Effect
Magic Forum Mock Draft Co-Champ
And1: 2,053

Post#25 » by The Effect » Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:21 pm

wow i didnt know the celtics 2nd rounders were so late
Those are essentially worthless picks, so we pretty much gave evan away for nothing (not a huge deal as he was expiring anyways, but 4&6 years away? thats crazy)
Xatticus
Head Coach
And1: 7,959

Post#26 » by Xatticus » Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:30 pm

The Effect wrote:wow i didnt know the celtics 2nd rounders were so late
Those are essentially worthless picks, so we pretty much gave evan away for nothing (not a huge deal as he was expiring anyways, but 4&6 years away? thats crazy)

Hmmm... two late second-round picks? That means he is twice as valuable as Elfrid Payton!!!
"Xatticus has always been, in my humble opinion best poster here. Should write articles or something."
-pepe1991
drsd
RealGM
And1: 7,905

Post#27 » by drsd » Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:57 am

basketballRob wrote:Kispert is Joe Harris 2.0.

If Kispert is drafted with the Bulls pick, this will be the closest Orlando has had this sort of Mike Miller type that Joe Harris is since, well, Mike Miller.

Miller vs. Harris comparison

I would be thrilled with that draft-outcome.

drsd
RealGM
And1: 7,905

Post#28 » by drsd » Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:00 am

Xatticus wrote:
The Effect wrote:wow i didnt know the celtics 2nd rounders were so late

Hmmm... two late second-round picks? That means he is twice as valuable as Elfrid Payton!!!

Weltman was very ho-hum about those picks in interviews. Personally I see a value of drafting for the Lakeland team.

Return to Orlando Magic