ImageImageImageImage

2020-2021 Regular Season Game 61: Los Angeles Lakers (35-25) at Orlando Magic (18-42)

Moderators: Howard Mass, UCF, ChosenSavior, Knightro, SOUL, Def Swami, UCFJayBird

Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 12,783

Re: 2020-2021 Regular Season Game : Los Angeles Lakers (35-25) at Orlando Magic (18-42) 

Post#141 » by Howard Mass » Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:46 pm

drsd wrote:
Howard Mass wrote:Player development also matters.

Orlando needs their rookies to be contributors next year. Add Cater and Bamba to the needs-to-get-better list. Also: Orlando needs to know if Hampton can emerge as an NBA player, or not.

That said, playing Bacon 37 minutes has nothing to do with "player development". It is a desperation starter that ends up with major minutes played.

To Howard: do you see the major minutes Franks and Randle are getting as "player development"? I find it hard to accept either will be in the NBA next year.

When I mean Player Development, I'm talking Cole Anthony, Chuma Okeke, RJ Hampton, Wendell Carter Jr. and Mo Bamba.

Robert Franks (Now waived) and Chasson Randle probably wont be here next season.

They need players to play minutes and other players are auditioning for the limited spots on the Team next year or their next NBA gig.
R.I.P. Dharam Raghubir (A.K.A. Magnumt)

:beer:

Return to Orlando Magic