While none of them project to be star players, there is something to like about all of them
1. Isaac. Fairly easy choice, he wreaks havoc on the defensive end whether he's defending the rim or deflecting passes or challenging 3's. He's also not as bad offensively as people say he is. He's fairly smart, shooting is not great but not horrible. Overall a really positive impact player when healthy.
2. Fultz. He's the most talented. I was always impressed with how he sees the floor and his great ballhandling skills. While he does suck as a shooter, he's pretty good at overpowering his way to the basket and finishing with efficiency. Upcoming rookie could make him expendable though, but thats a problem for another day.
3. Chuma. He does some rookie things but his IQ is fantastic usually. Makes a lot of good, smart decisions and he projects as a good offensive player and a solid defender.
4. WCJ. Not great height for a C but he's very strong and has a great wingspan. He's got a decent IQ, his post defense is fantastic and his rim protection isn't horrible. He's mainly a paint player which is nice but he can step out and hit jumpers. Very solid player.
5. Bamba. He's soft but the more I watch him the more its clear he will be a + offensive player. He's a good shooter, probably shouldn't leave him open and he's got some OK finishing around the basket. If he wasn't soft he'd be #2 on this list honestly.
6. Cole. He's developed since the start of the season. He picks his spots better and he doesn't force things. He's energetic and competitive. I like him but probably is a scoring PG off the bench, but we'll see.
7. RJ. He's definitely rough but he makes enough good plays. He does get to the basket and dish it out to open players. He has a scorers mentality but he's not blind like Bacon or Ross (but not nearly as good at making shots as them either). If he just learned a little from Cole and picked his spots better he could end up a good guard off the bench.