ImageImageImageImage

WELCOME TO ORLANDO FRANZ WAGNER

Moderators: ChosenSavior, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Knightro, SOUL, UCF, Def Swami

MagicStarwipe
RealGM
And1: 11,682

Re: WELCOME TO ORLANDO FRANZ WAGNER 

Post#941 » by MagicStarwipe » Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:21 am

I love that he already complains like a vet.

As long as he doesn't sulk and it doesn't effect his play. Hasn't been an issue to this point because of his competitive fire.
RealGM Classics - Oladipo's "rude" celebration comes back to bite him: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1358414
thelead
RealGM
And1: 16,888

Post#942 » by thelead » Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:44 am

Who would have thought that this kid would be the second best rookie half way through the year? And really, the gap isn't that big between him and Mobley right now.

What a pick and what luck to have the Bulls slide at the end of the season to get us the 8th pick.
ORLMagicGirl15
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,418

Post#943 » by ORLMagicGirl15 » Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:16 pm

If interested.

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.-John 3:16

Go Magic, Go Dwight, Go JJ Redick :)
RookieStar
RealGM
And1: 3,286

Post#944 » by RookieStar » Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:59 pm

Ok... Im bored so food for thought. In anorher draft class, notably the year before, you think Franz couldve been the ROY front runner?

Right now even with Magic glasses on, its still Mobley leading. Franz and Barnes seemed to have dipped while Cade is steaming over the horizon to catch up.

Mobley is a once in a decade type of rookie. I probably put him in the AD- tier while Luka/Zion is probably in the lbj-tier. So where does that leave Franz?
zaymon
Analyst
And1: 2,008

Post#945 » by zaymon » Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:15 pm

RookieStar wrote:Ok... Im bored so food for thought. In anorher draft class, notably the year before, you think Franz couldve been the ROY front runner?

Right now even with Magic glasses on, its still Mobley leading. Franz and Barnes seemed to have dipped while Cade is steaming over the horizon to catch up.

Mobley is a once in a decade type of rookie. I probably put him in the AD- tier while Luka/Zion is probably in the lbj-tier. So where does that leave Franz?

It doesnt really matter where we put them now. What matters is future development. Wagner projects as much better scorer than Mobley so i wouldnt rule out them being in the same tier in the end. I saw some graphic comparing Franz to past ROYs and he wasnt last.
Goodbye Vucevic, welcome lotttery picks !!!
Happysad.
thelead
RealGM
And1: 16,888

Post#946 » by thelead » Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:40 am

I’m tired of the reduced role lately. Give the ball to Franz and let him lead the offense.
KillMonger
RealGM
And1: 6,733

Post#947 » by KillMonger » Yesterday 9:34 am

FREE FREED MO BAMBA......INVEST IN AMC/SHIB ....... FREE FREED MO BAMBA......INVEST IN AMC/SHIB

Return to Orlando Magic