Magic Fast Break Pass

Moderators: ChosenSavior, UCF, UCFJayBird, Knightro, Howard Mass, SOUL, Def Swami

Pro Prospect
Posts: 922
And1: 330
Joined: Jun 11, 2015

Magic Fast Break Pass 

Post#1 » by uraverage » Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:38 pm

Been eyeballing the Fast Break Pass for a few years and was wondering if anyone on here has any experience with it and would be willing to provide some feedback on what your thought were on it (good or bad).
User avatar
Head Coach
Posts: 6,389
And1: 2,371
Joined: Apr 15, 2009
Location: Orlando, FL

Magic Fast Break Pass 

Post#2 » by Viper1500 » Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:29 pm

I had bought it every year it was available. I’d say about 25% of the time I got lower level seats but the other 75% were the absolute worst.

Also we had a party of two, I have heard bad things about the parties of 3+

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM mobile app
Posts: 32,704
And1: 8,641
Joined: Sep 16, 2003
Location: Winter Garden, FL

Re: Magic Fast Break Pass 

Post#3 » by Optimus_Steel » Wed Sep 1, 2021 3:15 am

I bought it once during the 1st Vogel year and it was such horrible basketball to watch in person...I assume since they've made improvements to the app but was not very impressed.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using RealGM mobile app
aka: prorl

Return to Orlando Magic