ImageImageImageImage

Anyone else can't wait for Fultz to bench Cole Anthony?

Moderators: Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL, UCF

MagicFan101
RealGM
And1: 6,498

Re: Anyone else can't wait for Fultz to bench Cole Anthony? 

Post#61 » by MagicFan101 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:02 pm

rusoopE wrote:In cole i trust. Dude is in his sophomore year, a top 10 candidate for mip and you people are bashing him so hard. At least he can stay on the court despite fultz. Prove em wrong fella

Forget Fultz for now.

The offense looked a lot more fluid with Suggs and Wagner running the show last nigh. Much better ball movement than Cole over dribbling.

We would need to work on the roster with better shooters but I’m all for a roster built around Suggs and Wagner. I’m not giving up on Cole being a part of that but he needs to adjust his game and EARN that spot. Until he does, I continue to see his ultimate spot as an elite 6th man.
JBSouthpaw
Analyst
And1: 1,273

Post#62 » by JBSouthpaw » Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:16 pm

MagicFan101 wrote:
rusoopE wrote:In cole i trust. Dude is in his sophomore year, a top 10 candidate for mip and you people are bashing him so hard. At least he can stay on the court despite fultz. Prove em wrong fella

Forget Fultz for now.

The offense looked a lot more fluid with Suggs and Wagner running the show last nigh. Much better ball movement than Cole over dribbling.

We would need to work on the roster with better shooters but I’m all for a roster built around Suggs and Wagner. I’m not giving up on Cole being a part of that but he needs to adjust his game and EARN that spot. Until he does, I continue to see his ultimate spot as an elite 6th man.

I think you saw Cole adjust last night, 8 shot attempts, once again led the team in assists, not sure what you want?
fateis007
Rookie
And1: 820

Post#63 » by fateis007 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:32 pm

Cole was actually tolerable last night, i was waiting for his Q4 heroics, but thankfully he differed a lot.
KillMonger
RealGM
And1: 10,006

Post#64 » by KillMonger » Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:39 pm

Cole can be a vital piece he just has to figure how to mold his game towards more team play.....he's not good enough yet to completely take over games. He has all the tools in his bag to be a good scorer, no argument there.... He just needs to keep developing his play making/decision making and defense. At least he has the "want to" required to make those things happen. Just wish bamba had the same attitude....

Sent from my KB2003 using RealGM mobile app
BadMofoPimp
RealGM
And1: 11,599

Post#65 » by BadMofoPimp » Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:10 am

Cole WILL provem all wrong!!!

Provin Ya'll Wrong!!!
Furinkazan
General Manager
And1: 3,534

Post#66 » by Furinkazan » Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:05 pm

Mauro Pedrosa wrote:
Mauro Pedrosa wrote:Hoping for a 30 piece for Mo

Hmm. Wrong thread. Not even sure how I arrived here

booze man...
40% of the time its booze every time :wink:
Furinkazan
General Manager
And1: 3,534

Post#67 » by Furinkazan » Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:06 pm

MagicFan101 wrote:

Forget Fultz for now.

Suggs has Mario Hezonja ballhandling skills though.
Creativetran
Senior
And1: 281

Post#68 » by Creativetran » Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:27 pm

Furinkazan wrote:
MagicFan101 wrote:

Forget Fultz for now.

Damn your killing me the truth bro, its so true :banghead: hopefully he spends ALL summer working on his handle, i'm not too worried about his shot. I think it's just not falling, his form is fine but dang those handles are bad, esp in traffic.
OrlDave
General Manager
And1: 3,017

Post#69 » by OrlDave » Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:03 pm

Furinkazan wrote:
MagicFan101 wrote:

Forget Fultz for now.

He needs to get those ball-hawk gloves :lol: :lol:
fateis007
Rookie
And1: 820

Post#70 » by fateis007 » Tue Mar 1, 2022 7:35 pm

Anyday now people, any day.

I don't give a crap what pepe has to say about it either.
Knightro
Forum Mod - Magic
Forum Mod - Magic
And1: 24,310

Post#71 » by Knightro » Tue Mar 1, 2022 8:29 pm

fateis007 wrote:Anyday now people, any day.

I don't give a crap what pepe has to say about it either.

I think we have to assume the Magic are going to be very careful to ease Fultz back into the swing of things.

I don't imagine Markelle will be playing in back-to-backs, so that eliminates 3 of the remaining 20 games. I'd also imagine he'll remain on this 16-18 MPG plan for the next couple of weeks at least.

Maybe the final 10 games or so he might be able to work his way into more minutes or potentially starting?
KillMonger
RealGM
And1: 10,006

Post#72 » by KillMonger » Wed Mar 2, 2022 2:14 am

Cole is what he is, he's a microwave..... Dj Augustin on steroids.... Maybe at his best he can be like a Lou will or Jordan Clarkson but for me I'm pretty much closing the book on him being a lead guard

Sent from my KB2003 using RealGM mobile app
drsd
RealGM
And1: 7,906

Post#73 » by drsd » Thu Mar 3, 2022 7:57 am

Anyone else can't wait for Fultz to bench Cole Anthony?

Fultz has now dominated Anthony in his two box-scores.

Frankly, only minutes restrictions can be a case for continuing to start Anthony.

Return to Orlando Magic