ImageImageImageImage

OT: Gators Choke

Moderators: UCF, Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL

magicman123
RealGM
And1: 722

Post#81 » by magicman123 » Wed Jan 2, 2008 8:12 pm

there is nothing wrong with talking trash, but its always better when you actually have a point to talk trash (losing 6 games isnt one of them)...its always fun to argue with opposing teams fans, its what makes things interesting..but like i said, losing to a team thats now 9-4 isnt a choke job...if georgia lost to hawaii last night..that would of been a choke.
Gerhalt11
Assistant Coach
And1: 827

Post#82 » by Gerhalt11 » Wed Jan 2, 2008 8:29 pm

magicman123 wrote:there is nothing wrong with talking trash, but its always better when you actually have a point to talk trash (losing 6 games isnt one of them)...its always fun to argue with opposing teams fans, its what makes things interesting..but like i said, losing to a team thats now 9-4 isnt a choke job...if georgia lost to hawaii last night..that would of been a choke.

SEC domination, baby.
DrewDaGreat12
Junior
And1: 0

Post#83 » by DrewDaGreat12 » Wed Jan 2, 2008 8:31 pm

Paul1984 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

That "great" recruiting class is losing some recruits i.e. CJ Holton and McCray. Also recruiting doesnt end in January, UF isnt done but yall are.

McCray is a Nole. CJ Holton is it. And we still are right in the thick of things for TJ Bryant, Patrick Johnson, Enrique Davis etc...

We are from done. I'd be willing to bet any number that our class is ranked higher than your's.

And if you want to discuss Gator recruiting, check this out.

http://therockreport.blogspot.com/2007/ ... -game.html
MagicNolesFSU
Analyst
And1: 3

Post#84 » by MagicNolesFSU » Wed Jan 2, 2008 8:41 pm

when did any nole ever say tebow was bad. i said i hated the kid, and i talk smack about his @ss every day. But i still wish he was FSU QB lol
Illuminati wrote:MagicNoles is a g. Don't bring beef and there ain't no beef.
Paul1984
Banned User

Post#85 » by Paul1984 » Thu Jan 3, 2008 12:07 am

Good job recruiting your biggest need....O LINEMAN!!!! Yall got nothing just more and more LBs and others. Wonder EJ Manuel and the RBs will succeed with a horrible line. Yes yall might be ranked higher but it wont stay 4 vs 15 it will be closer than that and that has to do with our current squad not whether they want to come to us or not, we got nothin but freshman and sophmores in case you are ignorant and didnt know. No annihiliation in recruiting like UF did over FSU the past 2 years.
craig01
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 483

Post#86 » by craig01 » Thu Jan 3, 2008 12:37 am

MagicNolesFSU wrote:bwahahaha our recruiting class is waaaay better than UFs. Its not even close.

Doesn't mean anything if they don't get coached up.
Basketball is driven by three principles:

1) Movement 2) Application of fundamentals 3) Predictability
Dunkin On Ya
Assistant Coach
And1: 4

Post#87 » by Dunkin On Ya » Thu Jan 3, 2008 2:57 pm

Paul1984 wrote:Good job recruiting your biggest need....O LINEMAN!!!! Yall got nothing just more and more LBs and others. Wonder EJ Manuel and the RBs will succeed with a horrible line. Yes yall might be ranked higher but it wont stay 4 vs 15 it will be closer than that and that has to do with our current squad not whether they want to come to us or not, we got nothin but freshman and sophmores in case you are ignorant and didnt know. No annihiliation in recruiting like UF did over FSU the past 2 years.

In case you didn't know, our offensive line will be fine. They are young, gaining experience and have one of the best O-Line coaches around.

All we need is a few playmakers. Playmakers make decent teams great. Take Tebow and Harvin off the Gators and they are just decent.

As Bowden said, we need that Warrick, Dunn, Brooks, Jones type to turn thingsaround.
happypedro12
Bench Warmer
And1: 0

Post#88 » by happypedro12 » Thu Jan 3, 2008 8:51 pm

we have said stuff lilke FSU girls arent hot

Thats the dumbest thing I've ever heard in my life, seriously. Go down to the Leach center in the fall on a Monday around ohhhhh 5ish when the spinning classes are going down, and you'll wish you were a Seminole fan

In case you didn't know, our offensive line will be fine. They are young, gaining experience and have one of the best O-Line coaches around.

All we need is a few playmakers. Playmakers make decent teams great. Take Tebow and Harvin off the Gators and they are just decent.

yeppers, I was actually excited that all those O-line guys were suspended, we saw some real talent at the tackle position. Everyone forgets that all these guys are Jeff Bowden guys, wait till Trickett and Fisher get their offense together, gonna be nasty
Whether you think you CAN or you think you CAN'T, you're right.
MagicNolesFSU
Analyst

Post#89 » by MagicNolesFSU » Thu Jan 3, 2008 11:02 pm

fsu girls aren't hot? rofl get real kid
craig01
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#90 » by craig01 » Thu Jan 3, 2008 11:58 pm

FSU girls are very hot.

State rankings for hot chicks:

(just my opinion)

1- FSU
2- UCF
3- FAU
4- USF
5- UF
6- Miami

Never been to FIU, but I'd bet they'd be ahead of UM too.

Anyone else?

N4U|Redux
RealGM
And1: 14

Post#91 » by N4U|Redux » Fri Jan 4, 2008 1:03 am

Hot chick rankings? This is (Please Use More Appropriate Word).

They all likely attract a similiar ratio of 'hot chicks' as any other schools. Thus, the ones with the highest populations would be the highest on the rankings.

I would usually contend that undergraduate girls are better looking than MS/PHD women, so given that UCF has the largest population of undergraduate students in the state and a terrible undergraduate:graduate ratio (read: is the most 'suitcase' of all the universities), I would conclude that UCF probably has the most 'hot chicks' on campus.

Now, let me finish this rational post on hot chicks up before my fiance looks at my screen...
"If I help get South Florida into the tournament, then 20 years from now when South Florida is ranked No. 1 in the country, people will look at the history and say, 'Dominique Jones started that program.'"
MagicNolesFSU
Analyst

Post#92 » by MagicNolesFSU » Fri Jan 4, 2008 2:47 am

ive been to UCF and it doesnt touch FSU sorry but its true, and im not being baised.

on the flip side UF has a damn good looking chicks also but still fails to compare to FSU
Dunkin On Ya
Assistant Coach
And1: 4

Post#93 » by Dunkin On Ya » Fri Jan 4, 2008 4:34 am

craig01 wrote:FSU girls are very hot.

State rankings for hot chicks:

(just my opinion)

1- FSU
2- UCF
3- FAU
4- USF
5- UF
6- Miami

Never been to FIU, but I'd bet they'd be ahead of UM too.

Anyone else?

Now Craig, we know you are a little longer in the tooth than most of us, so please clarify...you are talking about FSU students and not their moms right??? :lol:
surflawyer
Analyst
And1: 19
Location: I love being on everyones IGNORE List ... no one ever disagrees with me ....

Post#94 » by surflawyer » Fri Jan 4, 2008 5:18 am

MagicNolesFSU wrote:ive been to UCF and it doesnt touch FSU sorry but its true, and im not being baised.

on the flip side UF has a damn good looking chicks also but still fails to compare to FSU

Im sorry I missed all the discussions about UF and FSU. Unfortunately Ive been up to my A$$ in powder snow here at Vail and Breckenridge.

With regard to the HOT CHICKS there all here in Vail. LOL and to set the record straight a comparison of UF to FSU is unfair because FSU is still a girls school with a football team. Just trying to stir the pot fellas.

Remember, UFs recruting class does not include our new RB transfer from USC who would be a top 3 recruit and put us in a top 5 class. Also remember that UF is recruiting D line and no matter how coveted they may be they (lineman) will not get you a top 5 recruiting class. Oh yea, FSU fans, take a look at Notre Dames last few recruiting class rankings. Dont put a lot of stock in those rankings guys.

Heres to next year and I should have some hot tub pictures for your guys for the lucky hot chick posts for the MAGIC. BTW did you know that baithing suits in a hot tub may cause Cancer? A girl told me that last night. Shes an FSU med school student. I told her Gator meat was high in anti-carsinogins. Ill get back with you guys for an update on that transaction.

GO GATORS!!!
"The first thing we need to do is kill all the attorneys."

William Shakespeare
craig01
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#95 » by craig01 » Fri Jan 4, 2008 3:04 pm

Dunkin On Ya wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Now Craig, we know you are a little longer in the tooth than most of us, so please clarify...you are talking about FSU students and not their moms right??? :lol:

Of course I was talking about the moms......what were you thinking?

LOL.

damo[23]
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 64

Post#96 » by damo[23] » Fri Jan 4, 2008 3:08 pm

When I go on holiday to Florida this year FSU might have to be a little 1 night excursion then...
craig01
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#97 » by craig01 » Fri Jan 4, 2008 10:37 pm

damo[23] wrote:When I go on holiday to Florida this year FSU might have to be a little 1 night excursion then...

You won't be sorry.

sportsrock37
Starter
And1: 233

Post#98 » by sportsrock37 » Sat Jan 5, 2008 5:10 am

About recruiting, with a very small senior class this year, there aren't many scholarship opportunities for the Gators this year. We've had over 25 scholarships the last 2 years, so we won't be able to recruit such a big class this year, so I really hope FSU and their 25+ recruits are ranked higher than Florida's 16-19 recruits. Gators class will still have good quality recruits, just not quantity.
Florida Gator Alum
Orlando Magic
Atlanta Braves
Washington Redskins
Washington Capitals

@badamsufl
Paul1984
Banned User

Post#99 » by Paul1984 » Sat Jan 5, 2008 7:54 am

MagicNolesFSU wrote:fsu girls aren't hot? rofl get real kid

Your FSU education is showing your lack of reading comprehension. I didnt say FSU girls arent hot, I said many UF fans in general have said that. I (me) (paul1984) dont agree with that. I think they are very hot. On the other hand yall say UF girls are ugly and you couldnt be more wrong.

Return to Orlando Magic