ImageImageImageImage

OT: Gators Choke

Moderators: UCF, Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL

Paul1984
Banned User
And1: 3

Post#41 » by Paul1984 » Wed Jan 2, 2008 4:31 am

Dunkin On Ya wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Gator fans are sore losers. You got beat by Michigan and some Noles fans get a kick out of it. Big deal.

Gators fans BASK in the misery that is FSU football right now, yet when the Gators stub their toe on an opponent and the Noles bask, you whine about it.

Buy a pacifier.

HAHA Sounds like you are crying about gator fans giving you a hard time about FSUs misery something this Gator fan (me) did not do in this thread. So I didnt warrant this type of response from you.

Buy a diaper.
Scrub Sura
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#42 » by Scrub Sura » Wed Jan 2, 2008 4:54 am

Fan from day 1 wrote:i also think that the whole UF stomping on the michigan logo thing fired them up.

Not to mention, Michigan was fully healthy for the first time in forever and this was Lloyd Carr's last game.

Now, Florida looks like a bunch of arrogant morons and deserve to be mocked.

Not because they "choked" but because they looked like a bunch of asshats and lost to the better team. A team that they weren't much better than to begin with.

Obviously, some will be up in arms from that last remark, but it really is true.
Dunkin On Ya
Assistant Coach
And1: 4

Post#43 » by Dunkin On Ya » Wed Jan 2, 2008 4:55 am

Gerhalt11 wrote:You know, for all the times I've seen FSU fans call Gator fans classless and sore losers, I don't seem to recall any Gator fans starting a thread after the Seminoles lost to Kentucky...

Nobody thought the Noles were going to beat Kentucky.
Dunkin On Ya
Assistant Coach

Post#44 » by Dunkin On Ya » Wed Jan 2, 2008 5:00 am

Paul1984 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

HAHA Sounds like you are crying about gator fans giving you a hard time about FSUs misery something this Gator fan (me) did not do in this thread. So I didnt warrant this type of response from you.

Buy a diaper.

Actually, I have a good stock built up. My baby girl was born this weekend, so I have alot of the pampers swaddlers in our babies room.

Gator fans can dish, but they can't take. This is so typical. And when I say typical, probably 75% of my friends and family are Gator fans so it's not like my sphere of influence is Seminole fans.

You lost a game should've won. If was basically a home game for you. Did you expect people not to be pleased with that?
Gerhalt11
Assistant Coach
And1: 827

Post#45 » by Gerhalt11 » Wed Jan 2, 2008 5:06 am

Gator fans can take it from those who deserve to give it. Since FSU fans fall far short in that regard, you can see how we are amused by it.
MagicNolesFSU
Analyst

Post#46 » by MagicNolesFSU » Wed Jan 2, 2008 5:08 am

no1 started a thread about the noles losing because we weren't expected to win with no 2nd string and barley a 1st string. The fact that we stayed competitive throughout the entire game makes it all the more sweet that UF lost.

And the ONLY reason i had anything to say about UF losing was because after they did that whole taunt thing to Michigan they wet and got worked. Thats just sad.
Illuminati wrote:MagicNoles is a g. Don't bring beef and there ain't no beef.
MoGrAdY
RealGM
And1: 118

Post#47 » by MoGrAdY » Wed Jan 2, 2008 5:15 am

LMAO

This is great news Chuck..

Honestly I hate FSU. But I can see there point. If you wanna talk **** when your up atleast take it like a man when your down. Like I said Im a Gators fan, have been since I was a toddler. I talk **** at every oppurtunity. And not just to FSU fans, Im just a trash talker. but I can take it back without being a sour puss too. Michigan beat us down today, nothing else to be said. Did we play our best? No. That doesnt matter though. I do think its funny how FSU fans are tryin to talk though. Youd think after the season they just had mixed in with the fact their players cheat on basket weaving tests they wouldnt have room to talk.
Orangeandblue1
Starter

Post#48 » by Orangeandblue1 » Wed Jan 2, 2008 5:17 am

45-12
Dunkin On Ya
Assistant Coach

Post#49 » by Dunkin On Ya » Wed Jan 2, 2008 5:18 am

Gerhalt11 wrote:Gator fans can take it from those who deserve to give it. Since FSU fans fall far short in that regard, you can see how we are amused by it.

Fall short? Neither team won their respective conferences and neither team won their bowl game. In the end, was the Noles season that much worse than the Gators?

As the great Rick Bobby once said, "If you ain't first, you're last".
Dunkin On Ya
Assistant Coach

Post#50 » by Dunkin On Ya » Wed Jan 2, 2008 5:22 am

Orangeandblue1 wrote:45-12

Good Boy!! :clap:

See, that is how you fight back in these threads.

Now, my response to that is this: The Gators were a far superior team than the Seminoles and they handed it to them in Gainesville.

Your team did what it was expected to do.
MoGrAdY
RealGM

Post#51 » by MoGrAdY » Wed Jan 2, 2008 5:22 am

Fall short? Neither team won their respective conferences and neither team won their bowl game. In the end, was the Noles season that much worse than the Gators?

As the great Rick Bobby once said, "If you ain't first, you're last".

But his whole life was based on a lie, his daddy was high when he said that.
Dunkin On Ya
Assistant Coach

Post#52 » by Dunkin On Ya » Wed Jan 2, 2008 5:23 am

MoGrAdY wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

But his whole life was based on a lie, his daddy was high when he said that.

Are you referring to drugs? Max Power where are you??? :lol:
MoGrAdY
RealGM

Post#53 » by MoGrAdY » Wed Jan 2, 2008 5:30 am

Are you referring to drugs? Max Power where are you??? :lol:

:lol:

All Im sayin is FSU hasnt beat UF in 4 years.. :P
Paul1984
Banned User

Post#54 » by Paul1984 » Wed Jan 2, 2008 5:33 am

Here is some simple math for you.....9-4 > 7-6. We can talk but not so much, FSU and its fans cant talk... PERIOD That means YOU and your team. The team that got destroyed by this team who lost to the "lowly and inferior" Michigan Wolverines. The point of us Gator fans is who is doing the trash talking, teams better than us or teams that are our female dog.
Orium
Assistant Coach
And1: 349

Post#55 » by Orium » Wed Jan 2, 2008 5:44 am

The hypocrisy in this thread is amazing. Fans of other teams start a thread just to bash on UF for the loss, and then all throughout the thread they talk about UF fans talking so much trash and being cocky while they go on pumping up FSU and alike... Uhmmm?
Orangeandblue1
Starter

Post#56 » by Orangeandblue1 » Wed Jan 2, 2008 5:46 am

Orium wrote:The irony in this thread is amazing. Fans of other teams start a thread just to bash on UF for the loss, and then all throughout the thread they talk about UF fans talking so much trash and being cocky.. Uhmmm?

very true. people hate the best, it's jealousy. that's why most hate the new england patriots.
Gerhalt11
Assistant Coach
And1: 827

Post#57 » by Gerhalt11 » Wed Jan 2, 2008 5:57 am

Dunkin On Ya wrote:In the end, was the Noles season that much worse than the Gators?

Hmm, let's see:

FSU:
Six losses
Bad bowl bid
Loses to medicore team
Percent of team suspended for cheating: 50

UF:
Four losses
Best non-BCS bowl
Loses to quality team
Percent of team suspended for cheating: 0

I'd say the answer to your question is yes. Yes it was.

And I can take trash talk as well as anyone. If I were having this discussion with a Michigan fan, he'd say UF sucks and is overrated, and I'd tuck my tail between my legs and gently cry myself to sleep. But, since it's an FSU fan, I get a little riled up because...well...see above. Oh, and there's that little fact that Michigan actually, uhh, beat us. FSU? Hmm, not so much. See what I'm getting at about earning the right to talk trash?
Cammo101
Mr. Mock Draft
And1: 1,767

Post#58 » by Cammo101 » Wed Jan 2, 2008 7:11 am

Michigan with a healthy Henne and Hart can play with anyone. If Hart doesn't fumble twice inside the one yard line this game would have been a blowout. Michigan's defense has improved greatly from early in the year.
MagicNolesFSU
Analyst

Post#59 » by MagicNolesFSU » Wed Jan 2, 2008 7:32 am

you people need to get over this whinny bs that FSU fans cant talk smack to UF fans. Honestly UF and FSU been rivals forever, when has there EVER been a day in the year when FSU or UF fans talk smack back in forth. Its what makes the rivalry one of the better ones in sports.

as long as there is a Florida State and a University of Florida theres going to be trash talking. When your up you dish it out and when your down you take it. its the way it goes.
MagicNolesFSU
Analyst

Post#60 » by MagicNolesFSU » Wed Jan 2, 2008 7:37 am

And you better d@mn well believe that as a FSU fan outa the womb ima gonna talk smack regardless. It was my dream to go to school in Tally and now that im here i relish the fact. and i bet the same goes for die hard gator fans.

and lets be honest FSU fans have been takin all the bs in the world kuz uf been on top the world recently are you really going to get your panties in a wad because you can take some smack talking.

And yeah when you have ZERO TOs and Michigan has 4 you better win, even better for me that you couldn't do it.

Return to Orlando Magic