ImageImageImageImage

NOAH

Moderators: Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL, UCF

SS_MagicMark
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 33

Post#41 » by SS_MagicMark » Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:35 pm

If we trade for him, would he back out of his contract a couple days later?
Bensational
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 12,399

Post#42 » by Bensational » Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:03 pm

SS_MagicMark wrote:If we trade for him, would he back out of his contract a couple days later?

probably. but would that mean SVG would be suiting up as a replacement? i'd pay gooood money to see that.
EasternMagic
RealGM
And1: 1,154

Post#43 » by EasternMagic » Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:14 pm

well hes denying all the supposed conflict with ben wallace after last nights game but if it came down to it would you keep ben or noah? Noah put up better numbers last night and ben has been below average so far. they both have attitude problems.
CraZyPraiZ
Starter
And1: 700

Post#44 » by CraZyPraiZ » Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:33 pm

NBlue wrote:This may well be THE most ignorant thread I have ever read on this site.

Please, someone, ANYONE feel free to read what the Bulls fans have to say about the incident last night. http://www.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic. ... sc&start=0

The vast, VAST majority of Bulls fans support Noah and stand fully behind his actions. Sure, he is immature, flamboyant and has made mistakes but I find the questions about character mind boggling compared to many of the characters in the NBA. This kid IS ALL ABOUT WINNING. Its just unfornate for the Bulls that he is one of the very few players on their team that is all about winning.

Meanwhile, talk of obtaining him is downright ludicrous. The Bulls are wanting to part with just about any big EXCEPT him at this point. It seems clear that Ben Wallace is the CANCER on that team and it will be very difficult to trade him. Oh, and the idea that we could get Joekim for JJ -- what on earth are you smoking????? I like JJ a lot and I hope he eventually finds a role, but Noah is not even in the same ballpark with him valuewise.

Sorry for the rather scattershod reply but this thread just kinda shocked me.

Actually you are verifying my post because I'd take this guy on our team as fast as they'd like to keep him. This guy is good enough to start and let us field a suddenly very deep team. Attitude is both good and bad, it just has to be channeled right. This is not a bad kid at all, just one that hates to lose. Reminds me of Rasheed Wallace, without the offense of course.
darthcheech2000
Sixth Man
And1: 399

Post#45 » by darthcheech2000 » Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:01 am

NBlue wrote:This may well be THE most ignorant thread I have ever read on this site.

Please, someone, ANYONE feel free to read what the Bulls fans have to say about the incident last night. http://www.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic. ... sc&start=0

The vast, VAST majority of Bulls fans support Noah and stand fully behind his actions. Sure, he is immature, flamboyant and has made mistakes but I find the questions about character mind boggling compared to many of the characters in the NBA. This kid IS ALL ABOUT WINNING. Its just unfornate for the Bulls that he is one of the very few players on their team that is all about winning.

Meanwhile, talk of obtaining him is downright ludicrous. The Bulls are wanting to part with just about any big EXCEPT him at this point. It seems clear that Ben Wallace is the CANCER on that team and it will be very difficult to trade him. Oh, and the idea that we could get Joekim for JJ -- what on earth are you smoking????? I like JJ a lot and I hope he eventually finds a role, but Noah is not even in the same ballpark with him valuewise.

Sorry for the rather scattershod reply but this thread just kinda shocked me.

I was wondering if anyone else gets mad like I do after I see our own guys just laughing and playing around during and after a bad loss.

I wish Dwight would do this, when it is needed.

As for JJ for Noah.

At least we would use Noah.
SpaceCoastGator
Junior
And1: 0

Post#46 » by SpaceCoastGator » Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:27 am

JJ and Rights to Fran for Noah or some other similar deal...in a heartbeat!

He leads all rookies in Hollinger's PER (18.27). Thorpe, in his chat, said that he talked to some of the Bulls players and they say he's a good teammate and talented. The Bulls fans support him.

He a little odd and needs to mature...and he will always be a bit of free spirit..but it seems to me that so few NBA guys play with real passion, Noah does...I'd love to see him in Orlando!
happypedro12
Bench Warmer
And1: 0

Post#47 » by happypedro12 » Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:49 am

i'd trade jj redick(assuming we are gonna never use him) for noah

are you serious??? trade a ace in 3pt land for some whiny undersized "big"? hell with that man, noah is garbage. Trash like yesterday morning. yuck city, no way would i have him here. if he was traded here i'd literally go down to his house, and shoot him in the knees, i hate that over-hyped little punk
Whether you think you CAN or you think you CAN'T, you're right.
EasternMagic
RealGM
And1: 1,154

Post#48 » by EasternMagic » Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:07 am

why does it matter if we never use jj this sucks man jj could be a huge answer to some problems. but we dont use him if i have one criticism of stan its the fact that we dont use jj

Return to Orlando Magic