ImageImageImageImage

You v. D12 - who'd win (in Madden 08)?

Moderators: Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL, UCF

mhectorgato
RealGM
And1: 574

You v. D12 - who'd win (in Madden 08)? 

Post#1 » by mhectorgato » Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:01 pm

Magic Insider eNews email wrote:Orlando Magic Madden Tournament Featuring Dwight Howard

Think you have what it takes to defeat Dwight Howard at Madden 08?

Then join Dwight and the Orlando Magic at Beat the Box on Saturday, February 9 for the Orlando Magic Madden Tournament Featuring Dwight Howard. Proceeds of the event will benefit the Orlando Magic Youth Foundation and the Dwight Howard Foundation.

Register online between now and February 1 to play in this one of a kind tournament. A $100 per player entry fee will get you access to the single elimination tournament. You must be at least 12 years of age to enter the tournament.

Prizes will be awarded to the tournament winner, runner-up and third place finishers.

You can register by downloading and filling out the registration form, visiting an OMYF table at any Magic game, at the Orlando Magic offices in the RDV Sportsplex or at Beat the Box.

Only the first 400 participants will be entered into the tournament, so don't delay!

Beat the Box is located on Aloma Avenue in Winter Park and is a video gaming lounge with 21 50-inch HDTVs, 42 custom recliners, personalized surround sound, over 180 games including X-Box, X-Box 360, Wii and Play Station 2.

Dwight Howard's Madden Fundraising Tournament
NEM wrote: However, I'm a fan of my team winning so, keep the winning coming. All the "tank" fans can take their crap to another board. We are here to win.
MagicNolesFSU
Analyst
And1: 3

Post#2 » by MagicNolesFSU » Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:19 pm

i would kuz im dank at madden.

but cod4 has like taken hold of my brain lately. Modern War is so tight.
Illuminati wrote:MagicNoles is a g. Don't bring beef and there ain't no beef.
mhectorgato
RealGM

Post#3 » by mhectorgato » Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:20 pm

MagicNolesFSU wrote:i would kuz im dank at madden.

English please.
NEM wrote: However, I'm a fan of my team winning so, keep the winning coming. All the "tank" fans can take their crap to another board. We are here to win.
Dwightmare
Sixth Man
And1: 24

Post#4 » by Dwightmare » Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:28 pm

MagicNolesFSU wrote:i would kuz im dank at madden.

legalize!
damo[23]
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 64

Post#5 » by damo[23] » Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:29 pm

mhectorgato wrote:English please.

In the colloquial he means to say.

"Yes, I could well beat Mr. Howard, because I am very good, or "dank" at the game."

You not young hip and trendy anymore mhec?
mhectorgato
RealGM

Post#6 » by mhectorgato » Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:31 pm

damo[23] wrote:In the colloquial he means to say.

"Yes, I could well beat Mr. Howard, because I am very good, or "dank" at the game."

You not young hip and trendy anymore mhec?

Anymore ... was I ever?

I miss the Queen's English sorely at times ... well maybe not, but you get the point.
damo[23]
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 64

Post#7 » by damo[23] » Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:33 pm

mhectorgato wrote:Anymore ... was I ever?

I miss the Queen's English sorely at times ... well maybe not, but you get the point.

The Queen's English, basically, kicks bottom.

Having spent 3 years in the North of England trying to teach northerners proper English and pronunciation, I can relate :P
mhectorgato
RealGM

Post#8 » by mhectorgato » Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:37 pm

damo[23] wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

The Queen's English, basically, kicks bottom.

Having spent 3 years in the North of England trying to teach northerners proper English and pronunciation, I can relate :P

Is it a bonnet or a hood?

Is it a trunk or a boot?

Return to Orlando Magic