Page 1 of 1

ROn PauL ReVoLuTion !!! Vote Early in the Florida Primaries

Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:13 pm
by leo6287
ReVoLuTion Now begins Florida is the State Ron Paul is exposed to the World our "Free Media" has not giving him the Time of Day so its time for
Revolution


Congressman Ron Paul (R-Texas) is the leading advocate for freedom in our nation

Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:31 pm
by UCFknight84
lol i didnt read that but your wasting your time, ron paul has no chance of winning.


OBAMA 2008!

Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:39 pm
by leo6287
UCFknight84 wrote:lol i didnt read that but your wasting your time, ron paul has no chance of winning.


OBAMA 2008!



Why not becuase thier millions of dumb f**ks out thier who don't care or like's the goverment take of them at the same time robbin you of your "Life"

Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:50 pm
by maginno
I'm sure alot of us guys come to the magic board just to argue about politics.

Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:54 pm
by AdamTheGreek
I too am a Ron Paul guy, and so are many students at UCF. If he's going to have any shot at taking a state, Florida is it.

Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:59 pm
by craig01
maginno wrote:I'm sure alot of us guys come to the magic board just to argue about politics.


I couldn't have said it better.

Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:59 pm
by BAMBAEXPRESS
As a Democrat, I am voting for Ron Paul this year. I love this man!

Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:01 am
by UCFknight84
leo6287 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-




Why not becuase thier millions of dumb f**ks out thier who don't care or like's the goverment take of them at the same time robbin you of your "Life"



I didn't really understand your response. We have a corrupt gov because of special interests groups/lobbyists that control most of congress decision. Nobody is robbing me of my life, except maybe George Bush and the Patriot Act and him using fear of 9/11 to enter Iraq for the WMD we never found.

Obamas plan on Iraq: GET OUT OF IRAQ and focus on al-quaeda and take down the real terrorist (Osama Bin Laden) who is highly rumored to be in Afghanistan/Northern Pakistan.

Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:07 am
by thefranchise2k5
I don't have a problem with this post, but why don't you just make an OT-Election thread as opposed to just voicing your opinion trying to influence others to vote as you want.

Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:32 am
by leo6287
UCFknight84 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-




I didn't really understand your response. We have a corrupt gov because of special interests groups/lobbyists that control most of congress decision. Nobody is robbing me of my life, except maybe George Bush and the Patriot Act and him using fear of 9/11 to enter Iraq for the WMD we never found.

Obamas plan on Iraq: GET OUT OF IRAQ and focus on al-quaeda and take down the real terrorist (Osama Bin Laden) who is highly rumored to be in Afghanistan/Northern Pakistan.


Obamas "Withdraw" plan take 16 months

And am Sorry to brust ur bubble but Osama Bin Laden didn't blow up the WTC it was the CIA FBI and Bush cabinet and Family . I know thats hard to beleave but we a talking Trillions of $$$ .. Jet Fuel doens't burn hot enough to Melt Metal if was it doen'st Explain the Towers Fallin at a Free Fall Speed.. If you want to learn More go to youtube.com 9 / 11 Considences

Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:33 am
by Devin 1L
Historically, these type of threads haven't exactly been good for the board.

Considering that we have a forum dedicated specially to this type of topic, I'm going to go ahead and lock this and refer everyone to there.

Current Affairs Forum