ImageImageImageImage

Rashard's PER is the lowest it's ever been in his career

Moderators: UCF, Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL

richboy
RealGM
And1: 2,486

Post#21 » by richboy » Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:48 am

OrlandoMagic wrote:so since your complaining about lewis, do you think we would have a better record without lewis?? if the answer is yes , you obviously have a problem. and if the answer is no than how can you say hes not working out at pf??

Wouldn't that question depend on who he wants. You obviously can't loose Rashard for nothing. Just like you can't loose Jameer for nothing and improve.

Rashard has been a soft finisher since he seperated his shoulders. He probably the only 6'10 guy in the league that finishes his drives with floaters.
1eyedjake
General Manager
And1: 24

Post#22 » by 1eyedjake » Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:46 am

He's playing out of position.
lskware
Freshman
And1: 0

Post#23 » by lskware » Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:57 am

as long as he can keep his cold-bloodedness and make game winning shots when called upon i am fine with shard averaging 16 per. after all it doesnt really matter who scores the most in a team, its who scores the most between the two team on a give night.
Typhoon20
Sixth Man
And1: 4

Post#24 » by Typhoon20 » Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:49 am

The Letter J wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Lewis was on a team that went to the 2nd round in the west and won 2 games against the Spurs. He averaged 20.5/5.5 that year. Allen and Lewis were getting their numbers that year and winning. How does your theory explain that?

I was talking about his last year. The OP was making a distinction between his number THIS year compared to LAST YEAR. And as far as I checked, they were awful last year.

Return to Orlando Magic