ImageImageImageImage

LOL Deja Vu

Moderators: ChosenSavior, SOUL, UCF, Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami

BassMaster
Assistant Coach
And1: 0

Post#21 » by BassMaster » Sat May 3, 2008 4:05 pm

The Boston Forum is in almost a total panic about the Hawks pushing the Celtics to a game 7. More and more even see a chance of the Hawks beating them in Boston which btw I don't really see happening. But if it were to happen it would be the greatest upset in the NBA I do believe.

A lot more threads are being started up demanding the head of Rivers, though I think that would change once they get by the Hawks, but if they don't or if they can't beat Cleveland then Rivers will face the rage of a heck of a lot of Celtics fans.
AdamTheGreek
RealGM
And1: 2,115

Post#22 » by AdamTheGreek » Sat May 3, 2008 4:30 pm

I can't see Clifford Ray doing a worse job than Doc at this point. :rofl:
Twitter: @PapageorgiouMBO
Penny & Pops Podcast (Orlando Magic): https://soundcloud.com/137665379
Mr F 2u
Sophomore
And1: 3

Post#23 » by Mr F 2u » Sat May 3, 2008 6:04 pm

I would be very happy to see the C's lose to Atlanta. I can't stand it when eveyone jumps on a teams bandwagon and claims to be a fan of that team their whole lives (example: New York Yankees) Doc is being exposed as a fake and i honestly believe that age is a factor with that team. Drives me insane :banghead:
CourtsideTV
RealGM
And1: 349

Post#24 » by CourtsideTV » Sat May 3, 2008 7:38 pm

remember when doc started jeryll sasser? or jacque vaugn...or PAT GARRITY IN THE PLAYOFFS AGAISNT BEN WALLACE???LOL
Work Hard
Devin 1L
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 957

Post#25 » by Devin 1L » Sat May 3, 2008 7:46 pm

This is what I find most hilarious about those who voted him COY...

A monkey could have coached that team.

Then you get the "OMG they were the best team in the league with the biggest turnaround ever!".

Great. Kevin Garnett, Ray Allen -- 'nuff said.

If they didn't add those two, the team would have just sucked again, and he would probably be canned right about now.
CourtsideTV
RealGM
And1: 349

Post#26 » by CourtsideTV » Sat May 3, 2008 7:54 pm

I think I could have coached that team and won 10 more games.
Work Hard
thepritz
Junior

Post#27 » by thepritz » Sun May 4, 2008 5:46 am

Bensational wrote:couldn't have happened to a more deserving coach. it makes me happy to see him exposed for the fake he is. i hate Doc Rivers with a violent passion that has subsided slightly over the years to an angry rumble.

hysterical.

I would love nothing more than to see them choke. Shows you just cant bring in a couple of superstars and win a championship. Takes a coach, bench, and chemistry. I believe they have none of the 3.
BassMaster
Assistant Coach

Post#28 » by BassMaster » Sun May 4, 2008 9:10 am

One of the more popular threads on the Boston Forum is that David Stern will not let the Celtics lose to the lowly Hawks because it will cost the NBA a lot of money.
Well let's put it another way the Celtics fans are throwing all of their prayer books at Stern in the hopes that one of them hits him. :crazy: :crazy: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Stern will not let the Celtics lose
the title for that thread.

http://www.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=786655
Pigs_Eat_Ham
Freshman

Post#29 » by Pigs_Eat_Ham » Sun May 4, 2008 10:45 am

Schadenfreude
Bay_Areas_Finest
Lead Assistant
And1: 1

Post#30 » by Bay_Areas_Finest » Mon May 5, 2008 2:49 pm

eyriq wrote:I am more impressed with Atlanta than disappointed with Boston. They have some amazing talent and with Bibby running the point are actually dangerous.

LOL.

Mike Bibby is such trash, dude. What did he shoot for the series? 25%?

If Atlanta had a decent PG, they might have stood a better chance at winning the series and could have finished much better than a #8 seed.

Return to Orlando Magic