ImageImageImageImage

OT: Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Moderators: UCF, Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL

drsd
RealGM
And1: 7,965

OT: Tampa Bay Buccaneers 

Post#1 » by drsd » Wed Dec 3, 2008 6:27 pm

If the NFL season ended today...

ESPN: Playoff picture LINK

... Tampa would have a bye week.

Gruden has quietly taken my Buc's to elite status. Week after week, they grind out a win. That's preparation for playoff football!

NEM
RealGM
And1: 2,122

Re: OT: Tampa Bay Buccaneers 

Post#2 » by NEM » Wed Dec 3, 2008 6:36 pm

got lucky last week against my saints. i can't stand the bucs...i probably hate them as much as USF so to see them winning really pisses me off...but whatever, i guess my loss is your gain
I live rent free in your head. You know who you are :D

Not changing this sig until Magic win a championship. Started 6/26/2015.
glennathan
Lead Assistant
And1: 147

Post#3 » by glennathan » Wed Dec 3, 2008 6:53 pm

I wish my Falcons could learn to win against the bucs. This sunday will be fun against the saints. But I think we all agree that Carolina needs to go down!!
Reporter - How do you feel about your first triple double?

Bo Outlaw - What is that some kind of cheeseburger?
BoricuaBoi
Senior
And1: 13

Post#4 » by BoricuaBoi » Wed Dec 3, 2008 7:51 pm

Yeah two picks in the final minute aND we get lucky? :D This season will be dominated by THE TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS! GIANTS WHO? iM NOT gnna lie if we lose on mondaY it wouldnt be the worst thing. think about it if we meet carolina in the playoffs,its gonna be hard to beat them three times.
Boston fans have Green asses and Brown noses! Right Stu?
Nemesis21
RealGM
And1: 6,608

Post#5 » by Nemesis21 » Wed Dec 3, 2008 8:09 pm

RawLewD12 wrote:got lucky last week against my saints. i can't stand the bucs...i probably hate them as much as USF so to see them winning really pisses me off...but whatever, i guess my loss is your gain

Got lucky? your 'Aints had a chance to win, until your boy Brees threw and INT to Phillip Buchanon with 1:36 left.
Nemesis21
RealGM

Post#6 » by Nemesis21 » Wed Dec 3, 2008 8:10 pm

The Bucs will be the first team to play for the Super Bowl on their home field! BOOK IT !!!
NEM
RealGM
And1: 2,122

Post#7 » by NEM » Wed Dec 3, 2008 8:56 pm

riiiiiiight.... when pigs fly buddy
I live rent free in your head. You know who you are :D

Not changing this sig until Magic win a championship. Started 6/26/2015.
OMPunk
Lead Assistant
And1: 9

Post#8 » by OMPunk » Wed Dec 3, 2008 9:45 pm

The problem with Tampa is they are grinding out a lot of games and frankly getting lucky in some. They are like Tennessee in that regard. I do not see either team being in the Super Bowl this season, sadly it will probably be Giants and something like the Patriots or the Jets.
Random Laker Fan wrote:Glad to have Dwight on my team but dude is a fraud and a clown at the same time. He's like one of those guys that makes up stories to get a reaction from people who he thinks cares.
Nemesis21
RealGM

Post#9 » by Nemesis21 » Wed Dec 3, 2008 10:11 pm

RawLewD12 wrote:riiiiiiight.... when pigs fly buddy

Pigs do fly.... when your drunk :lol:
N4U|Redux
RealGM
And1: 14

Post#10 » by N4U|Redux » Wed Dec 3, 2008 10:16 pm

RawLewD12 wrote:i probably hate them as much as USF

"If I help get South Florida into the tournament, then 20 years from now when South Florida is ranked No. 1 in the country, people will look at the history and say, 'Dominique Jones started that program.'"
Diehardmagicfan
Bench Warmer
And1: 0

Post#11 » by Diehardmagicfan » Wed Dec 3, 2008 10:28 pm

glennathan wrote:I wish my Falcons could learn to win against the bucs. This sunday will be fun against the saints. But I think we all agree that Carolina needs to go down!!

I am a Bucs fan and it really got me mad that the panthers won last week. I thought that the packers were going to beat them but Jake just bombed it out to Steve Smith. You are right the Panthers do need to lose
Bucs80
Analyst
And1: 1

Post#12 » by Bucs80 » Thu Dec 4, 2008 1:19 am

9-3 baby!!!!

Yeah.....

I'm hella excited.

But man it's hard to get too excited because the NFC south is so Close!!!!!!!! and the Wild Card isn't a garuntee either.

But if we keep playing the way we play. I'm Sure we will make the playoffs and get a 1st round bye.
litex wrote:I'm pretty sure that, no matter what he does, Lebron will never have "tittles" like Shaquille O'Neal does, or for that matter, Chales Barkley.
joshman
Banned User

Post#13 » by joshman » Thu Dec 4, 2008 2:50 am

it will be bucs vs jets in the super bowl.
bucs win 27 to 24
matt bryant hits gw field goal as time expires.
and brett realized that he should have went to tampa instead of new york
UCFknight84
Rookie

Post#14 » by UCFknight84 » Thu Dec 4, 2008 3:11 am

this is tampas best chance to win the superbowl, they have the best all around defense in the game and a good enough offense that can put up 20-30 per game on avg thanks in large part to antonio bryant
"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give"
Teddy Roosevelt
N4U|Redux
RealGM
And1: 14

Post#15 » by N4U|Redux » Thu Dec 4, 2008 4:08 am

UCFknight84 wrote:this is tampas best chance to win the superbowl, they have the best all around defense in the game and a good enough offense that can put up 20-30 per game on avg thanks in large part to antonio bryant

The Steelers are #1 basically everywhere dude (#1 total defense, #1 pass defense, #1 rush defense).

The Bucs defense is very good though (#4 total defense, #3 pass defense, #9 rush defense)

You tell me what's better.
"If I help get South Florida into the tournament, then 20 years from now when South Florida is ranked No. 1 in the country, people will look at the history and say, 'Dominique Jones started that program.'"
UCFknight84
Rookie

Post#16 » by UCFknight84 » Thu Dec 4, 2008 4:29 am

true, if willie parker can stay healthy steelers are also championship contenders especially with big bens clutchness, but if these two teams played in the superbowl i think the bucs D would be too much for the steelers, especially with home field advantage and tampas better offense, shame we lost earnest graham for the year but Dunn and Cadillac Williams will get the job done. bucs have allowed 1 rushing TD all year, and monte kiffins cover 2 scheme is still confusing pressured quarterbacks

how about clifton smith? what a nice suprise, hes been spectacular on special teams, if he can learn not to fumble so much this kid can be a special RB
"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give"
Teddy Roosevelt

Return to Orlando Magic