ImageImageImageImage

What do you think our chances of getting #2 seed are?

Moderators: Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL, UCF

maginno
Banned User
And1: 1

Re: What do you think our chances of getting #2 seed are? 

Post#21 » by maginno » Mon Apr 6, 2009 3:39 am

Pretty good chance but Detroit's remaining schedule doesn't look too bad. They might well be there at seven.
drsd
RealGM
And1: 7,893

Post#22 » by drsd » Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:23 am

Well, StM has conceded the #2.
Idunkonyou2
Lead Assistant
And1: 68

Post#23 » by Idunkonyou2 » Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:23 am

The Magic gave up the 2nd seed after that Cavs game. Since then they have been 2-3, losing to 2 under .500 teams (lost to the Raptors at home before that game which was sad). Haven't scored 100 points in the last 5 games as well. If I would have known this team, from the players to the coaches, would have started tanking in the 1st week of April, I would have predicted differently. Normally teams want to get a higher seed. The Magic have acted in the month of April like they just don't give a damn. Now it looks like they won't even win 60 games, which if you would have told me that last month, I would have said you are out of your mind.

I'm pretty much expecting a disappointment in the playoffs now. This team isn't ready for a championship run. I mean the Lakers, Cavs and Celtics sure as hell aren't losing to under .500 teams at home and mailing it in. They are trying to finish strong, which is what you are supposed to do. Unfortunately the Magic have no concept of this.

Return to Orlando Magic