ImageImageImageImage

Courtney a star?

Moderators: Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL, UCF

MagicMadness
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3,332

Re: Courtney a star? 

Post#61 » by MagicMadness » Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:39 pm

I heard that Lee wears #11 because he's better than Penny and T-Mac combined.
orlandomike
Starter
And1: 53

Post#62 » by orlandomike » Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:16 pm

Well, it looks like he isnt really having to try that hard and to me, that is sign that he will improv quite a bit. I think he could be one of the better guards in the league.
My 2 cents is worth 5 cents.
sChOlaRlY_Magi
Sixth Man
And1: 343

Post#63 » by sChOlaRlY_Magi » Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:53 pm

Not a star... Not yet, maybe never, but still a great player imo, and developing quickly. i'm not good at seeing players ceilings, but I don't believe he's reached it in his one season so just imagine...

I did want to share (not sure if anyone mentioned this already as I haven't read the whole thread), but the scared looking coach for the sixers did mention several times in his after game interview that they were going to have to focus more on Lee as he has torched them both games.

Imagine if we start hearing that about Lee, Turk, Rashard, Dwight or Jameer on any given night, and coaches trying to coach how to stop all of these players whenever they are on the floor? Joyful scariness if you ask me!
eyriq
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,147

Post#64 » by eyriq » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:38 pm

MagicMadness wrote:I heard that Lee wears #11 because he's better than Penny and T-Mac combined.

QFT
craig01
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 483

Post#65 » by craig01 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:56 pm

darthmerrick wrote:
craig01 wrote:
darthmerrick wrote:Any player can average 15-20 if given enough touches.

Not true.

If your position is Shooting Guard and you can't average 20 points a game with 15-20 shot attempts. Then you really don't belong in the NBA.

First, many guards that ARE in the NBA that can not get 15-20 touches. They still belong in the NBA though.

Second, if many of them did, they likely wouldn't convert enough to average 20 ppg.

It ain't that easy.
Basketball is driven by three principles:

1) Movement 2) Application of fundamentals 3) Predictability

Return to Orlando Magic