ImageImageImageImage

The Official Offseason Thread

Moderators: UCF, Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL

N4U|Redux
RealGM
And1: 14

Re: The Official Offseason Thread 

Post#21 » by N4U|Redux » Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:31 am

lovehoops01 wrote:I think most of you have absolutely unrealistic expectations.

You just get on these forums bro? :)
"If I help get South Florida into the tournament, then 20 years from now when South Florida is ranked No. 1 in the country, people will look at the history and say, 'Dominique Jones started that program.'"
lovehoops01
General Manager
And1: 1

Post#22 » by lovehoops01 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:37 am

N4U|Redux wrote:
lovehoops01 wrote:I think most of you have absolutely unrealistic expectations.

You just get on these forums bro? :)

No, but I am eternal optimist.

I hope that if I keep pointing this out to them, that one day it might sink in and make them think before they post unrealistic options and then get pissed off when they don't happen.
ivDT
RealGM
And1: 1,578

Post#23 » by ivDT » Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:39 am

this board would be a ghost town if not for people posting their unrealistic expectations or uninformed opinions.
N4U|Redux
RealGM
And1: 14

Post#24 » by N4U|Redux » Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:58 am

ivDT wrote:this board would be a ghost town if not for people posting their unrealistic expectations or uninformed opinions.

:thumbsup:
"If I help get South Florida into the tournament, then 20 years from now when South Florida is ranked No. 1 in the country, people will look at the history and say, 'Dominique Jones started that program.'"
magicfanatic23
Sixth Man
And1: 0

Post#25 » by magicfanatic23 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:55 pm

If Hedo were to pick up his player option, that Miami deal could have a chance of happening. Hedo would be a 1 yr rental just like Jermaine O'Neal is for next year. It would give Miami another scorer to go with Wade for a year and then they would have cap space for 2010. That would be phenomonal for us if we could get Haslem and Moon. The thing that would kill this deal is Pat Riley. He is going to try to rip us off totally if we trade with him. The guy is a d-bag and won't deal with us. It's too bad b/c I think that'd be a great deal for both teams.
Orium wrote:Matt Barnes has fans? I thought it was more along the lines of apathetic acceptance by whatever team he currently plays for.

Return to Orlando Magic