ImageImageImageImage

Game 4 Orlando @ Philly 6:30p.m.

Moderators: UCF, Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL

CourtsideTV
RealGM
And1: 349

Game 4 Orlando @ Philly 6:30p.m. 

Post#1 » by CourtsideTV » Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:38 pm

I know the game thread hasn't been made yet but this is just tentative as there is only 6 hours until tipoff. I'm sure the original gamethread writer is working on his graphic novel as we speak. You can just merge this into the real one later. I'm undefeated when I create game thread so I thought we could use some good luck:)

Magix

C lee
R Alston
D Howard
H Turkoglu
R Lewis

Sixerz

Miller
Green
Dalembert
Iguodala
Young

Key to game: Let dwight domiante. Shard must be agressive. Hedo must not be aggressive...Lee needs to do his thang...Alston needs to play good enough so that AJ isn't brought in to ruin things.
Work Hard
Rick Rolled
General Manager
And1: 3,705

Re: Game 4 Orlando @ Philly 6:30p.m. 

Post#2 » by Rick Rolled » Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:54 pm

The Referees

#33 Sean Corbin (The Worst Official in the NBA)

#27 Dick Bavetta (Top 20 Bad)

#25 Tony Brothers (The 9th Worst Official in the NBA)
3Pac wrote:sorry for bad english am from pennsylvania
CourtsideTV
RealGM

Post#3 » by CourtsideTV » Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:02 pm

#27 will save us!! zomg
Work Hard
AdamTheGreek
RealGM
And1: 2,115

Post#4 » by AdamTheGreek » Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:11 pm

Need Dick to pull through for us, because I know Sean won't.

The Magic are favored by 4.5 points. Over/Under is at 191.5

Vegas just keeps sticking with us.

GET ANGRY, THIS IS MUST WIN GAME #2 OF OUR POSTSEASON!!!
Twitter: @PapageorgiouMBO
Penny & Pops Podcast (Orlando Magic): https://soundcloud.com/137665379
PimpORL
Head Coach
And1: 1

Post#5 » by PimpORL » Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:17 pm

Dedicated_76ers_fan wrote:The story of the Anti-christ and consequently all things spiritual deal with Astrology: It deals with the 4 paladins or horses of death. One is an Aquarius, One is a Leo, one is a Taurus, one is a Scorpio.

Should it hold true, know that we already have possibly seen one of the Horses. The Taurus(Adolf Hitler).

Hitler's chart is debatable. Is it truly 6:30? This places the Sun in exact conjunction with the descendent which is the extreme inner. As well as the 7th house of relationships. This is exactly fitting with the life of Adolf Hitler.

The same goes for Mercury. It is conjunct the Aries DSC and is opposing Hitler's Uranus(Changes, revolution).

This opposition most likely is what manifested in the unusual(Uranus) suicides and deaths of women and his loved ones. And his equally strange and bizzare relationships with women.

Hitler was given two conjunctions. Two of revolutionary power that he used to abuse his way to Fuhrer of Germany. Venus-Mars conjunction in the 7th house. This would most definately be a conjunction of positive manifestation. An intense love and emotion. Indeed, if there was every a time the tyrantic Taurus was actually sympathetic. It was towards women(Venus is in her dignity in Taurus).

But we see Saturn in the MH, the highest arch of the zodiac squaring the Venus-Mars conjunction. I find it rather interesting in that it's a square, not an opposition.

Squares are astrologically considered to be much easier to overcome then oppositions. But the Venus-Mars conjunction Square Saturn most certainly played out and not only in regards to his destructive love of his niece but his destructive love of Germany.

World War 2, I consider it to be the bloody bath of all bathes. And Hitler's Germany can take solace in it was the most brutal of the murderers. Hitler, the one in charge has a Pluto-Neptune conjunction in the 8th house. No doubt this gave him revolutionary thoughts of the spiritual plane. And it also gave him the commitment to the murders.

Let's for a moment talk about rulership pertaining to the 8th house. It's ruler is Gemini, and the planet ruling Gemini is Mercury, which is conjunct the innerparts of Hitler's mind.

The mystical 8th house is most definately where the Taurus Antichrist got his strength and overwhelmed the people with those magical words.

I could choose to review the aspects to his Chiron, which shows the wound. It is in Cancer. The 9th house to me is irrelevant. Other then pertaining to the pain of the failed German policies. But Chiron's placement in Cancer tells more then trines, sextiles ever would.

It tells the pain Hitler felt as a result of his childhood. And this may be an under-rated expression of Saturn(the father) squaring Venus-Mars. Venus-Mars may very well also be his desire to be artisitic.

In the end, the Taurus Antichrist's birth was due to neglect, tragedy and loss of life. A Hitler is a once in a life time. As his chart proves.

Now, onto Barack Obama's chart. Unlike in Hitler's chart, Barack Obama's chart actually requires us to look at Chiron. Then and only then can you notice similar patterns as in the Taurus Antichrist.

Your eyes aren't fooling you, there are three triangle configurations. We call the blue-ones Grand Trines, we call the Red one in this case a T-Square. Which is something more powerful then an opposition.

Firstly, we notice that just as in Hitler's chart. There is an exact conjunction with the DSC. This time, it's the Moon. The Moon is the mother in natal charts. So as we see it squaring Uranus, we take mention of his mother Stanley Ann and her life as a prositiute and her running around basically everywhere. This must've caused a deep disturbance within Barack Obama.

The Trine between the Moon-Saturn-Mars is what we call a Grand Earth Trine. And considering the planets involved, this Grand Trine probably explained why Obama, 15 pts down in Iowa came roaring back to win. A Grand Earth Trine gives you a completely determined and stablized flow of energy.

Hitler himself, had mostly Earth and Fire. No Air or Water. He was fixtated without emotion. Obama technically has 1 more sign in Water(Chiron) then Hitler. But it's mostly the same. Mostly Earth and Fire consumes Obama's chart.

As we look and see Mars in the 11th house and Aries in the 5th house. This Grand Earth trine could pertain to votes. Indeed, with the people supporting him being temporary(5th house) friends(11th) house. Indeed, to overcome Hillary Clinton, a most popular person and then John McCain who was backed by the 2-time winning Republican Party. Obama had to have votes. The 5th house Mars-Aries gave him that.

Let me warn now that the rest of Obama's chart gives an intreptation to a rarely seen, hidden side of him that only experts of psychological behavior have been able to pick up about Barack Obama: His arrogance and his self-love of himself.

Obama is a more dangerous man then Adolf Hitler. If one loves and endulges in himself too much, he tends to lose the higher picture and ultimately becomes delusional. This is seen when we complain that Obama knows nothing of economics. How could he run for President with no knowledge of anything significant? Only one that is arrogant would dismiss those flaws.

Let's look at the second Grand Trine:

Venus-Neptune-Chiron.

One might have been relieved astrologically if Obama had a Grand Water Trine. Hence giving him alot more water energy then the fixtated bull(Taurus). But this Grand Trine explains alot and in particular positions of the houses.

Chiron is in the 4th house. This is the house of Home, family, the inner. We know that Obama had a lack of a family life(Saturn Square Mercury: He didn't think much of his poor father). Trining Venus(In loving Cancer nevertheless). And Neptune(In fixtated Scorpio).

Neptune in the 12th house, is possibly the 2nd worst position to having it in the 7th. The 12th is the house of undoing, the house of secrets and the inner mind. This Grand Water Trine basically is saying:

"Since no one loved me, I'll love myself". And with Neptune in Scorpio, what a dangerously fixtated love it is.

The T-Square:

One of the results of such a fixed love is the absolute belief that you're correct, even when you're wrong. We've seen examples of that kind of behavior from Barack Obama.

It can be seen through Mercury(Higher thinking) just into the 9th house of Leo. The 9th house of philosophy being ruled by his Sun Sign(Leo) speaks alot, towards Saturn in Capricorn(Capricorn is Cardinal Earth. Not as bad as Fixed. But he'll pull the strings first and foremost). And the forementioned Fixed Neptune in the 12th.

Sun Square Neptune:

Given Barack Obama's chart as intrepted. This is huge, this is what could destroy America. As if Obama didn't already think too highly of himself. This Sun-Neptune Square can manifest itself into more lovefest and utterly overconfident thinking.

IE: Someone who voted Present 144 times be President?

If people knew of Barack Obama's chart, there's no way anyone would vote this Narcissist into office. I've verified with Solar Arcs. That without a question of a doubt. This is Barack Obama's real birth time.

And yes, he's an illegal like his grandmother. But now that this illegal, Hitler-like fascist is in office. Good luck, pack your bags. And see ya hopefully someplace other then hell.

Hitler's chart:
http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?rs=3 ... 39&nhor=36

Obama's Chart:
http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?cid= ... spc=1&ast=

Dedicated_76ers_fan wrote:More likely then not, none of you checked the charts. Sad, since Astrology is essentially Science where it began. Before you had the machines and the 50 or so humans tampering with human science.

As proof, you can PM me your name or even a nickname, your time of birth, date and location. I'll read your charts. And I can 95 percent guarantee that you'll hear at least 3/4ths of what is true.

To further verify Astrology's truth, I don't want you to tell me a single thing about yourselves when you PM me. So that when I read it, you truly think "how did he know that". Because of a spiritual science that exists and will continue to do so.

:-?

Maybe that's why Dedicated is so confident, he can tell the future. lol And apparently, Obama is the next Hitler.
CourtsideTV
RealGM

Post#6 » by CourtsideTV » Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:24 pm

In b4 the merge..craig do you thang:)
Work Hard
CPBalla2003 n da 863
Assistant Coach
And1: 277

Post#7 » by CPBalla2003 n da 863 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:30 pm

I just want a win, its my birthday, can you at least do that for me???

its not my birthday, but get a damn win!
@InthemindofCP on Twitter, Find Me
Thehardwoodnation.com
Balls In Our Court Podcast Link: http://inthemindofcp.podomatic.com
Orlando Magic
craig01
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 483

Post#8 » by craig01 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:31 pm

Not a mod here.....just baseball and football (Rays/Bucs)
Basketball is driven by three principles:

1) Movement 2) Application of fundamentals 3) Predictability
CPBalla2003 n da 863
Assistant Coach
And1: 277

Post#9 » by CPBalla2003 n da 863 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:36 pm

Should SVG at least consider playing Howard and Gortat together this game? oh will Thad be too much for him to handle.....
@InthemindofCP on Twitter, Find Me
Thehardwoodnation.com
Balls In Our Court Podcast Link: http://inthemindofcp.podomatic.com
Orlando Magic
trebone
Lead Assistant
And1: 333

Post#10 » by trebone » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:12 pm

good luck fellas
jlegacy
Sophomore
And1: 0

Post#11 » by jlegacy » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:24 pm

I had a funny feeling that we would lose Game 3. This is a 2 games series right now. We have to win a game on they're floor to reset the series and gain home court again. It sucks that we had to put this amount of pressure on themselves, but they did. My keys to the game are

1) Get Lewis going. Lewis will have to score early in this game get in some flow
2) Bench play. When we won game two we got some great bench play. Wee need them again
3) Guards. Since this will be a bad series for Hedo, Lee and Skip needs to help out with scoring

Calling Magic win 100 - 93. Lewis puts up his first 20+ game
Sonia's favorite son
Nemesis21
RealGM
And1: 6,608

Post#12 » by Nemesis21 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:29 pm

Rick Rolled wrote:The Referees

#33 Sean Corbin(The Worst Official in the NBA)

#27 Dick Bavetta (Top 20 Bad)

#25 Tony Brothers (The 9th Worst Official in the NBA)

Monty McCutchen is the worst Official in NBA. Get it right. Corbin is in top 5 though
Rick Rolled
General Manager
And1: 3,705

Post#13 » by Rick Rolled » Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:06 pm

Javie and Corbin are worse than Monty.

It's a personal opinion.
3Pac wrote:sorry for bad english am from pennsylvania
jlegacy
Sophomore
And1: 0

Post#14 » by jlegacy » Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:26 pm

If we play like we did all season, we wont have to worry about the refs.
Sonia's favorite son

Return to Orlando Magic