Moderators: HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, sixers hoops, Sixerscan, Foshan

tk76
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 734

Re: The Rotation 

Post#41 » by tk76 » Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:21 pm

Philly_King wrote:
freshie2 wrote:Ed was on WIP about a month ago talking about this. If Thad isn't ready to start, it sounds like Iguodala will be the SF and Lou the SG. WG never was brought up from what I recall. I am with everyone else that Iguodala/Thad should be the 2/3 combo, but if that isn't the case I don't think Green sneaks into the starting lineup.

Dear God Lou and Miller starting would be suicide on defense.

I'm not advocating starting them, but they played plenty of minutes together in the back court an did O.K. In fact they were one one the few 2 man combos that were pos in +/- per NBA.com.

Lou can cover PG and Miller SG's. Neither are great defensively, but the bring a lot offensively in terms of putting pressure on the defense.
is1531
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#42 » by is1531 » Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:23 pm

tk76 wrote:
Philly_King wrote:
freshie2 wrote:Ed was on WIP about a month ago talking about this. If Thad isn't ready to start, it sounds like Iguodala will be the SF and Lou the SG. WG never was brought up from what I recall. I am with everyone else that Iguodala/Thad should be the 2/3 combo, but if that isn't the case I don't think Green sneaks into the starting lineup.

Dear God Lou and Miller starting would be suicide on defense.

I'm not advocating starting them, but they played plenty of minutes together in the back court an did O.K. In fact they were one one the few 2 man combos that were pos in +/- per NBA.com.

Lou can cover PG and Miller SG's. Neither are great defensively, but the bring a lot offensively in terms of putting pressure on the defense.

I think if Lou and Andre are in the game at the same time, I prefer to have Big Sam and Elton Brand in the game with either Iggy or Thad.
is1531
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#43 » by is1531 » Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:54 pm

Mo Joe's small ball rotation is good for costing us at least 1 loss this season. I hope 1 is the max. :D :) :lol:

Return to Philadelphia 76ers