ImageImageImage

Another source of leaked info, may be bigger than the twitter info.

Moderators: HartfordWhalers, CoreyGallagher, sixers hoops, Sixerscan, BullyKing, Foshan

User avatar
zimpy27
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 8,706
And1: 7,258
Joined: Jul 13, 2014

Another source of leaked info, may be bigger than the twitter info. 

Post#1 » by zimpy27 » Thu May 31, 2018 1:33 am

Hi guys,

I bought this up in the Colangelo thread yesterday but thought I'd put it here again.

I found this account commenting on the same blogs that Eric jr was commenting on in twitter. Same type of heaped praise and similar language except the thoughts are much longer.

https://disqus.com/by/jacob_reuben/

Go through some of this persons comments, the detail is extremely alarming. This could be eric jr but with more detail.

"You are back on speculating on facts you don’t really know the truth about. You are an amazing insightful writer and I have learned to appreciate your deep thinking on matter of basketball. I really have. Therefore I don’t understand when you go off and state for facts something that is not true. Also, the issue with Okafor is one nobody seems willing to touch, neither are you. Okafor’s knee situation was botched under Hinkie’s care. The true gravity of the injury was concealed even to the team insiders. Last year a trade was in place and agreed upon. Okafor was supposed to fly out to his new team (therefore he was left in Philly) BUT at the last minute the other team’s doctors requested to review once more the medical records and they recommended the deal to be mixed. Now you are going to tell me that I have no sources and I am making this up, but (knowing exactly what happened) I am calling you out on a blatant speculation you are trying to pass for the truth. As I did when you made false claimed last time.
Why do you do stuff like this? You write amazing stories, where you display such deep understanding of the nuances of the game, then you go and try to sensationalize something and you get lost in a quicksand of destrorted reality.
Now you can go and check again with 25 of your peers, who will obviously agree with you that I am wrong and you are right. But in this story like the one I am referring to you have stated untrue facts. I believe in the old glory days of when a Journalist needed 3 sources to corroborate his claims, and no, I am sorry: “ me, myself and I” are not three reliable sources."


"Hi completely agree on Josh Harris, he lives and breaths the Sixers. There is true love and true passion there. It is not true that Colangelo is just managing assets, he is someone that Josh Harris trusts and he has “organically grown” to listen to. Again, you don’t get to be where Kosh Harris is if you don’t know how to manage a business enterprise. You mention d Chrysler and Fiat, but you didn’t mention Marchionne, the true reason things changed. Marchionne knew the market, the business, what makes a car appealing. He was overall in top of every aspects of the car market.
IMO Harris has given 148.5 mild to Joel (who fell into Sam’s laps) because he recognizes his talent, but also because Harris accepted the guidance on the subject of Colangelo, who I think is a more complete basketball executive than Hinkie, because (as Marchionne) he knows every aspects of the basketball market. Even in your answer you marginalized his input to a catch phrase. Harris has been spending a lot of money to upgrade on everything that was left behind, Colangelo has thought to a lot of those upgrades. Besides forming a “basketball” connection with Brent Brown. Main difference between Hinkie and Colangelo: Sam digged his hills in the ground deeper unwilling to ever admit his mistakes because he felt he was (and possibly he was, I don’t know) the smartest guy in the room. Colangelo seems more prone to learn from his mistakes: I.e. medical staff, top sport doctor in the world of sports, shopping for surgeons all over the country to find the best one for Joel (and gaining Joel’s) trust.
At the end Sam decided to play the part of the sacrificial lamb, h could have gone a different route: accepting he needed help and actually he should have learned from his mistakes and he should have stayed with the Sixers. I trust Harris when he says that Hinkie was NOT pushed out, Harris doesn’t seem to have filters and he just says it as it is.
Therefore we should agree on the fact that a smart man like Josh Harris has found someone with a different (better?!) approach to run the team he truly loves and he would not just settle for an asset manager as you seems to describe Colangelo.

You are so engaging to corrisponde to, that I am late for work!!! I apologize in advance for typos and syntax, I am not going back to edit. Need to run to my real life.

Thanks for the conversation"

"First: Coach Brown wanted NN gone from his locker room. Please look at NN aim Dallas now and you might see why.
Second: Okafor was traded last year and sent back to the 76ers because he failed physicals with the other team, he and his agent begged FO to eat s**t but to give Okafor the time to get surgery and rehab. Then Okafor turned around and bit the hand which gave him a life rope.
Third - there are videos of the mentor/coach forcing some weird shooting drills on Markelle, even if. He went on radio to deny it. And the issue with Fultz has been realizing that this dude (who he considered a father figure) was indeed a bad dude for such deep reasons I would never even mention.
Fourth - last year Embiid’s meniscus Fiasco was orchestrated by your “Dark Lord” himself and “somebody” recently came clean about feeding him the info, that SH leaked to the media.

Now I am expecting you to tell me I am a moron as you always so ;-), I am ok with it because the truth is the truth is the truth, and all of the above are facts.

If only some unbiased reporter would be willing to look for the truth instead of turning his/her head away because it goes against the so called chosen narrative.

You mention Houston and here is an other thing: Houston GM is SH’s best friend a very powerful man with deep connection with media and bloggers (via MIT conference in top of other things) Often reading I can pint point from where some of the sources of the trash colangelo stories come.

I respect your point of you. You are so much better than me with words and you are a master at making people who thinks differently than you feel small and stupid. I know what is coming my way. But I wrote are facts, go and look for the truth.

I will add one more thing: Brett Brown does not want any more prospects; all those draft picks are young kids who Need to be developed and who need a spot on the roster."





These are just quick examples but the details go on and on.
"Let's play some basketball!" - Fergie
User avatar
CoreyGallagher
Forum Mod - 76ers
Forum Mod - 76ers
Posts: 19,322
And1: 12,007
Joined: Feb 02, 2012
Contact:

Re: Another source of leaked info, may be bigger than the twitter info. 

Post#2 » by CoreyGallagher » Thu May 31, 2018 1:41 am

Do you have a twitter account zimpy?
CoreyGallagher wrote:I hope the Cavs don't take Embiid because then we'll take Embiid.
User avatar
zimpy27
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 8,706
And1: 7,258
Joined: Jul 13, 2014

Re: Another source of leaked info, may be bigger than the twitter info. 

Post#3 » by zimpy27 » Thu May 31, 2018 1:42 am

what do you guys think? Valuable info in there? Possibly written by a Colangelo. The username is a bible reference again.
"Let's play some basketball!" - Fergie
User avatar
zimpy27
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 8,706
And1: 7,258
Joined: Jul 13, 2014

Re: Another source of leaked info, may be bigger than the twitter info. 

Post#4 » by zimpy27 » Thu May 31, 2018 1:43 am

CoreyGallagher wrote:Do you have a twitter account zimpy?


Yeah I do but I'm kind of a big presence in my working field which is unrelated to this stuff so I won't use it to post it up.

Feel free to post it up if you want, just chuck me an acknowledgement.
"Let's play some basketball!" - Fergie
User avatar
zimpy27
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 8,706
And1: 7,258
Joined: Jul 13, 2014

Re: Another source of leaked info, may be bigger than the twitter info. 

Post#5 » by zimpy27 » Thu May 31, 2018 1:49 am

The details get pretty heavy on the Jah knee situation, even over a year ago.
"Let's play some basketball!" - Fergie
User avatar
CoreyGallagher
Forum Mod - 76ers
Forum Mod - 76ers
Posts: 19,322
And1: 12,007
Joined: Feb 02, 2012
Contact:

Re: Another source of leaked info, may be bigger than the twitter info. 

Post#6 » by CoreyGallagher » Thu May 31, 2018 1:52 am

I tweeted it with a link to this thread so they can see that you posted it and then credited you in the tweet which directly linked to the disqus account.

Great find man.
CoreyGallagher wrote:I hope the Cavs don't take Embiid because then we'll take Embiid.
Ericb5
General Manager
Posts: 9,947
And1: 3,184
Joined: Jan 08, 2014
       

Re: Another source of leaked info, may be bigger than the twitter info. 

Post#7 » by Ericb5 » Thu May 31, 2018 1:58 am

These definitely seem similar, but they are written by a much less educated person than Bryan Colangelo. I know his wife is Italian, but is her English this bad?



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sixerscan
Senior Mod - 76ers
Senior Mod - 76ers
Posts: 27,030
And1: 9,534
Joined: Jan 25, 2005

Re: Another source of leaked info, may be bigger than the twitter info. 

Post#8 » by Sixerscan » Thu May 31, 2018 1:59 am

Seems a little too weird to be part of the pattern, though the fact that the person also posted on a raptors blog is on brand.
User avatar
76ciology
RealGM
Posts: 36,778
And1: 11,216
Joined: Jun 06, 2002
Contact:

Re: Another source of leaked info, may be bigger than the twitter info. 

Post#9 » by 76ciology » Thu May 31, 2018 2:01 am

Who knows? Maybe someone from the organization?

Sounds like me if I'm just better at writing
Twitter: Pjeffersonlim| S i x e r s |
¨Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.¨
- Marcus Aurelius
ProcessTrusta
Sixth Man
Posts: 1,562
And1: 862
Joined: Mar 19, 2018
       

Re: Another source of leaked info, may be bigger than the twitter info. 

Post#10 » by ProcessTrusta » Thu May 31, 2018 2:02 am

His wife has way too much free time. Can't she find a hobby or something? What the hell does she do all day besides tweet and post on websites?
User avatar
zimpy27
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 8,706
And1: 7,258
Joined: Jul 13, 2014

Re: Another source of leaked info, may be bigger than the twitter info. 

Post#11 » by zimpy27 » Thu May 31, 2018 2:02 am

Sixerscan wrote:Seems a little too weird to be part of the pattern, though the fact that the person also posted on a raptors blog is on brand.

It's all related to the Brian Mike Jacobs. I looked at his blogs that Eric jr was praising on twitter. I went into an article about colangelo and found this commenter pushing the same agenda as eric jr

https://thesixersense.com/2017/02/13/bryan-colangelo-is-tearing-76ers-fans-apart/
"Let's play some basketball!" - Fergie
User avatar
ImSlower
Starter
Posts: 2,358
And1: 1,756
Joined: Jan 06, 2011
Location: NYC
   

Re: Another source of leaked info, may be bigger than the twitter info. 

Post#12 » by ImSlower » Thu May 31, 2018 2:05 am

Ericb5 wrote:These definitely seem similar, but they are written by a much less educated person than Bryan Colangelo. I know his wife is Italian, but is her English this bad?



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


"I respect your point of you." :lol: :lol:
Jimmy Buckets gonna knock you out!!
User avatar
zimpy27
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 8,706
And1: 7,258
Joined: Jul 13, 2014

Re: Another source of leaked info, may be bigger than the twitter info. 

Post#13 » by zimpy27 » Thu May 31, 2018 2:05 am

zimpy27 wrote:
Sixerscan wrote:Seems a little too weird to be part of the pattern, though the fact that the person also posted on a raptors blog is on brand.

It's all related to the Brian Mike Jacobs. I looked at his blogs that Eric jr was praising on twitter. I went into an article about colangelo and found this commenter pushing the same agenda as eric jr

https://thesixersense.com/2017/02/13/bryan-colangelo-is-tearing-76ers-fans-apart/




The only thing that tripped me up was them saying they were gay. It was said in such an awkward way that it felt like a woman aware that she was talking from the account with a male name, like she had to preface a comment about how attractive he is being from a man. All sorts of awkward. Anyway, maybe I just want to see it from that way.
"Let's play some basketball!" - Fergie
User avatar
HankTheTank
Senior
Posts: 692
And1: 497
Joined: Jun 28, 2013
 

Re: Another source of leaked info, may be bigger than the twitter info. 

Post#14 » by HankTheTank » Thu May 31, 2018 2:22 am

Something tells me Zimpy is about to be famous
*GENIUS*
Hinkie graduated summa cum laude with a 4.0 GPA from the Univ of Oklahoma and was named one of the top-60 undergrad students in the nation by USA TODAY. He holds an MBA from Stanford, graduating with highest honors as an Arjay Miller Scholar.
Negrodamus
RealGM
Posts: 10,239
And1: 3,695
Joined: Aug 05, 2004

Re: Another source of leaked info, may be bigger than the twitter info. 

Post#15 » by Negrodamus » Thu May 31, 2018 2:23 am

CoreyGallagher wrote:I tweeted it with a link to this thread so they can see that you posted it and then credit to you in the tweet which directly linked to the disqus account.

Great find man.


https://www.reddit.com/r/sixers/comments/8necmt/the_detail_she_gives_is_astounding_i_wonder_what/

You made it on reddit. Now we wait for this to explode.
ProcessTrusta
Sixth Man
Posts: 1,562
And1: 862
Joined: Mar 19, 2018
       

Re: Another source of leaked info, may be bigger than the twitter info. 

Post#16 » by ProcessTrusta » Thu May 31, 2018 2:26 am

I can't stop laughing.
User avatar
DirtyDez
Suns Forum College Scout
Posts: 14,783
And1: 4,148
Joined: Jun 25, 2009
Location: the Arizona desert

Re: Another source of leaked info, may be bigger than the twitter info. 

Post#17 » by DirtyDez » Thu May 31, 2018 2:27 am

ProcessTrusta wrote:His wife has way too much free time. Can't she find a hobby or something? What the hell does she do all day besides tweet and post on websites?


At least he knows she’s not cheating.
fromthetop321 wrote:I got Lebron number 1, he is also leading defensive player of the year. Curry's game still reminds me of Jeremy Lin to much.
User avatar
spikeslovechild
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,253
And1: 1,788
Joined: Dec 16, 2013
Location: Right here waiting for you

Re: Another source of leaked info, may be bigger than the twitter info. 

Post#18 » by spikeslovechild » Thu May 31, 2018 2:32 am

DirtyDez wrote:
ProcessTrusta wrote:His wife has way too much free time. Can't she find a hobby or something? What the hell does she do all day besides tweet and post on websites?


At least he knows she’s not cheating.


Can you be sure? It seems every one of her twitter/disqus impersonations is a dude.
User avatar
zimpy27
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 8,706
And1: 7,258
Joined: Jul 13, 2014

Re: Another source of leaked info, may be bigger than the twitter info. 

Post#19 » by zimpy27 » Thu May 31, 2018 2:34 am

Negrodamus wrote:
CoreyGallagher wrote:I tweeted it with a link to this thread so they can see that you posted it and then credit to you in the tweet which directly linked to the disqus account.

Great find man.


https://www.reddit.com/r/sixers/comments/8necmt/the_detail_she_gives_is_astounding_i_wonder_what/

You made it on reddit. Now we wait for this to explode.


I'm booking Corey as my press release manager from now on.
"Let's play some basketball!" - Fergie
User avatar
zimpy27
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 8,706
And1: 7,258
Joined: Jul 13, 2014

Re: Another source of leaked info, may be bigger than the twitter info. 

Post#20 » by zimpy27 » Thu May 31, 2018 2:36 am

It's lucky this woman had forums to vent on, seems like she would've killed Hinkie at some point.
"Let's play some basketball!" - Fergie

Return to Philadelphia 76ers