Deron Williams
17%

Total votes: 69

Don
Rookie
And1: 9

Re: Best of the Best: PG 

Post#21 » by Don » Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:24 am

I have to go with eye's views on cp3, DW, and Nash. However, I do take into account Bebop's views on DW very seriously.
docwasoverated
Junior
And1: 0

Post#22 » by docwasoverated » Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:20 am

sixerswillrule wrote:The rankings are more interesting because with this poll, only a couple of players will get votes.
After what Chris Paul was able to do last season, I don't see how anyone can say that there is a better PG in the NBA right now. He can penetrate into the the lane at will and always makes the right decisions. He shot 49% from the field on his way to 21 points per game, led the league in assists with almost 12 per game, and averaged only 2.5 turnovers! That's pretty sick. It's a shame that the Hornets couldn't knock off the Spurs in the playoffs because I really wanted to see them go up against the Lakers, and I thought they might have been able to take them too. But there are many great years ahead for Paul and his Hornets...

but the spurs did beat the hornets! the parker / paul show was amazin. i have to admit that having bowen sometimes on paul gave parker a break. still, based on that series i gave my vote to tony parker as the nba's best pg
Wilfried
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,923

Post#23 » by Wilfried » Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:00 pm

Fundamentally: Deron Williams
Statistically: Chris Paul

Return to Philadelphia 76ers