ImageImageImage

Fantasy Trade Thread

Moderators: HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Sixerscan, Foshan, sixers hoops

XDevilBoiX
Head Coach
And1: 2,481

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread 

Post#1441 » by XDevilBoiX » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:36 am

KrazySixersD wrote:wait im confused, doesnt boston have sac's pick next year? so how do we have a pick swap with them?

Boston has the pick but we have it protected 1st overall
the_process
RealGM
And1: 8,718

Post#1442 » by the_process » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:37 am

KrazySixersD wrote:wait im confused, doesnt boston have sac's pick next year? so how do we have a pick swap with them?

It’s not a pick swap. BOS owns the SAC 1st top 1 protected. If the SAC 1st hits #1, the Sixers keep it and the Celtics instead receive the PHI 1st.
KrazySixersD
General Manager
And1: 1,008

Post#1443 » by KrazySixersD » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:18 am

oh damn
51X3RF4N
Lead Assistant
And1: 935

Re: RE: Re: Fantasy Trade Thread 

Post#1444 » by 51X3RF4N » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:50 am

the_process wrote:

It’s not a pick swap. BOS owns the SAC 1st top 1 protected. If the SAC 1st hits #1, the Sixers keep it and the Celtics instead receive the PHI 1st.
But also, as far as I understand it, if the Sixers pick ends up being higher than SAC, then Boston receives the more favorable of the picks, right??
Your Future Sixers

C- Embiid/?
PF- ?/?
SF- ?/?
SG- ?/?
PG- ?/?
rzzzzz
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,693

Post#1445 » by rzzzzz » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:52 am

so now RoCo + Miami 2021 + Blayless, etc. 4 KL seems like a good starting spot for a rental, who might influence LJ, or with just him we could well take the East and show a good enough time to for long term consideration.
septahex
Pro Prospect
And1: 341

Post#1446 » by septahex » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:11 pm

would like to offer some 2nds + Justin Anderson for Harry Giles
76ciology
RealGM
And1: 23,517

Post#1447 » by 76ciology » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:21 pm

septahex wrote:would like to offer some 2nds + Justin Anderson for Harry Giles

Nah..

Just use those 2nds for 2 richaun holmes type players
There’s never been a time in history when we look back and say that the people who were censoring free speech were the good guys.
76ciology
RealGM
And1: 23,517

Post#1448 » by 76ciology » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:22 pm

rzzzzz wrote:so now RoCo + Miami 2021 + Blayless, etc. 4 KL seems like a good starting spot for a rental, who might influence LJ, or with just him we could well take the East and show a good enough time to for long term consideration.

My selling point to kawhi is this.

Now that Bron is in the west. Nobody sits at that throne in the east. Are you man enough to be a king?

Nobody valued him.with the Spurs. He was better than prime KD. That wont change playing alongside Bron or PG in LA.
There’s never been a time in history when we look back and say that the people who were censoring free speech were the good guys.
jbent87
Veteran
And1: 1,202

Post#1449 » by jbent87 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:50 pm

76ciology wrote:
rzzzzz wrote:so now RoCo + Miami 2021 + Blayless, etc. 4 KL seems like a good starting spot for a rental, who might influence LJ, or with just him we could well take the East and show a good enough time to for long term consideration.

My selling point to kawhi is this.

Now that Bron is in the west. Nobody sits at that throne in the east. Are you man enough to be a king?

Nobody valued him.with the Spurs. He was better than prime KD. That wont change playing alongside Bron or PG in LA.

sure, but going by how he reacted to Tony Parker and Manu doing the "are you man enough/ suck it up and play/ your injury isnt even that bad" rhetoric on him this past season, let's hope the message is delivered with a little more substance and context, by two of his former coaches in Brett and Monty Williams.

It really feels like you just gotta get this guy in the door and give him a taste of this culture, roster, and team outlook competitiveness-wise. But yeah, let's hold off on the calling out this dudes manhood at the moment.
the_process
RealGM

Re: RE: Re: Fantasy Trade Thread 

Post#1450 » by the_process » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:37 pm

51X3RF4N wrote:
the_process wrote:

But also, as far as I understand it, if the Sixers pick ends up being higher than SAC, then Boston receives the more favorable of the picks, right??

Yes that’s correct. That’s not something to be concerned about, though.

If you’re asking can the Sixers trade that pick the answer is still yes.
the_process
RealGM

Post#1451 » by the_process » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:39 pm

Cov, Bayless, rights to Shamet, and ‘21 MIA 1st for Kawhi.
jbent87
Veteran

Post#1452 » by jbent87 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:22 pm

the_process wrote:

I love this and the legitimacy to it that now post draft and post-Kawhis comments, the updated leverage everyone now has. Not sure what Pop can really expect at this point for this guy who has made it pretty clear he has a preferred destination. A stone cold lottery ticket unprotected 1st holds a lot of value, despite it being down the line as it is. Covington fits like a glove wherever he goes and Shamet is a nice under the radar piece that doesn't disrupt anything in SAS either.
Ericb5
RealGM
And1: 3,377

Post#1453 » by Ericb5 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:46 pm

jbent87 wrote:
the_process wrote:

I love this and the legitimacy to it that now post draft and post-Kawhis comments, the updated leverage everyone now has. Not sure what Pop can really expect at this point for this guy who has made it pretty clear he has a preferred destination. A stone cold lottery ticket unprotected 1st holds a lot of value, despite it being down the line as it is. Covington fits like a glove wherever he goes and Shamet is a nice under the radar piece that doesn't disrupt anything in SAS either.

We wouldn’t need to include Bayless in this deal unless the Spurs were to want to dump more salary in it.

It’s a weak trade package for someone like Kawhi, but maybe it is the best one that will be offered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jbent87
Veteran

Post#1454 » by jbent87 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:06 pm

Ericb5 wrote:
jbent87 wrote:
the_process wrote:

We wouldn’t need to include Bayless in this deal unless the Spurs were to want to dump more salary in it.

It’s a weak trade package for someone like Kawhi, but maybe it is the best one that will be offered.

yeah I'm just working off the rationale that these superstars never fetch as much as you'd think and we now have a situation where this guy said "I'm signing with LAL as soon as I can so don't even bother sending me anywhere else." Just a scenario here where Pop bends but doesnt break to Kawhis demands and Sixers throw their hat in the ring with some solid pieces that wont cripple them in the case he does continue to be a drama queen with his desires to play in LA and leaves after 1.
the_process
RealGM

Post#1455 » by the_process » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:17 pm

jbent87 wrote:
Ericb5 wrote:
jbent87 wrote:

yeah I'm just working off the rationale that these superstars never fetch as much as you'd think and we now have a situation where this guy said "I'm signing with LAL as soon as I can so don't even bother sending me anywhere else." Just a scenario here where Pop bends but doesnt break to Kawhis demands and Sixers throw their hat in the ring with some solid pieces that wont cripple them in the case he does continue to be a drama queen with his desires to play in LA and leaves after 1.

Pelinka is already out spinning the tale that “certain teams don’t want to deal with the Lakers because of the history” and warning the Lakers may have to wait until 2019. :lol:

Certain teams in this case is clearly a reference to Pop not trading them Kawhi. He is available if you just give the Spurs enough to bite, and it’s not going to take some Godfather offer.
Hardcore6erFan
Sixth Man
And1: 680

Post#1456 » by Hardcore6erFan » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:30 am

Assuming Sixers don't get Kawhi or LeBron let's take on some salary and get some pick swaps

Sixers out: Bayless
Sixers in: Parsons, Sixers option to swap their 2021 1st round pick with Grizzlies 2021 1st round pick (top 3 protected) and if swap does not occur then Sixers will receive Grizzlies 2022 1st round pick unprotected, Sixers option to swap their 2020 1st round pick with Nuggets 2020 1st round pick (top 10 protected) and if swap does not occur then Sixers will receive Nuggets 2020 and 2021 2nd round pick

Grizzlies out: Parsons, Jarell Martin, Sixers option to swap their 2021 1st round pick with Grizzlies 2021 1st round pick (top 3 protected) and if swap does not occur then Sixers will receive Grizzlies 2022 1st round pick unprotected
Grizzlies in: Faried, Bayless

Nuggets out: Faried, Sixers option to swap their 2020 1st round pick with Nuggets 2020 1st round pick (top 10 protected) and if swap does not occur then Sixers will receive Nuggets 2020 and 2021 2nd round pick
Nuggets in: Jarell Martin
septahex
Pro Prospect

Post#1457 » by septahex » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:43 am

Hardcore6erFan wrote:Assuming Sixers don't get Kawhi or LeBron let's take on some salary and get some pick swaps

Sixers out: Bayless
Sixers in: Parsons, Sixers option to swap their 2021 1st round pick with Grizzlies 2021 1st round pick (top 3 protected) and if swap does not occur then Sixers will receive Grizzlies 2022 1st round pick unprotected, Sixers option to swap their 2020 1st round pick with Nuggets 2020 1st round pick (top 10 protected) and if swap does not occur then Sixers will receive Nuggets 2020 and 2021 2nd round pick

Grizzlies out: Parsons, Jarell Martin, Sixers option to swap their 2021 1st round pick with Grizzlies 2021 1st round pick (top 3 protected) and if swap does not occur then Sixers will receive Grizzlies 2022 1st round pick unprotected
Grizzlies in: Faried, Bayless

Nuggets out: Faried, Sixers option to swap their 2020 1st round pick with Nuggets 2020 1st round pick (top 10 protected) and if swap does not occur then Sixers will receive Nuggets 2020 and 2021 2nd round pick
Nuggets in: Jarell Martin
hardcore
septahex
Pro Prospect

Post#1458 » by septahex » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:44 am

Read on Twitter

Kuzma and Ingram on the trade block? Get 'er done, coach Brown!
septahex
Pro Prospect

Post#1459 » by septahex » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:41 am

One of dario and covington should be moved to open up minutes for fultz and zhaire with ben playing forward.

I would consider trading Dario to Boston for the rest of the 2019 SAC 1st, 2019 MEM 1st and Marcus Morris.

2019 first round draft pick from Memphis
Memphis' 1st round pick to Boston protected for selections 1-8 in 2019 and 1-6 in 2020 and unprotected in 2021 [Boston-Memphis-New Orleans, 1/12/2015]. This has a good chance of being a late lottery pick next year.

2019 SAC 1st I expect to be a top 8 pick

That's 2 lottery picks next year which with the 2021 MIA pick would get us a good sniff at the #1 pick in next year's draft. Next year's draft is weaker than this class but is filled with blue-chip SFs like RJ Barrett, Cam Reddish, Romeo Langford, Keldon Johnson, Nassir Little in the top 10.
the_process
RealGM

Post#1460 » by the_process » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:49 am

septahex wrote:One of dario and covington should be moved to open up minutes for fultz and zhaire with ben playing forward.

I would consider trading Dario to Boston for the rest of the 2019 SAC 1st, 2019 MEM 1st and Marcus Morris.

2019 first round draft pick from Memphis
Memphis' 1st round pick to Boston protected for selections 1-8 in 2019 and 1-6 in 2020 and unprotected in 2021 [Boston-Memphis-New Orleans, 1/12/2015]. This has a good chance of being a late lottery pick next year.

2019 SAC 1st I expect to be a top 8 pick

That's 2 lottery picks next year which with the 2021 MIA pick would get us a good sniff at the #1 pick in next year's draft. Next year's draft is weaker than this class but is filled with blue-chip SFs like RJ Barrett, Cam Reddish, Romeo Langford, Keldon Johnson, Nassir Little in the top 10.

Good luck getting Boston to agree to that. Other teams around the league do not value Saric as highly.

Return to Philadelphia 76ers