ImageImageImage

Fantasy Trade Thread

Moderators: HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Sixerscan, Foshan, sixers hoops

ProcessDoctor
RealGM
And1: 5,183

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread 

Post#1181 » by ProcessDoctor » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:34 pm

^^^If your thinking is right and we could get Kawhi for something like RoCo + LAL pick then I’ll drive RoCo and the draftee to the airport myself. Scenario is possible if Kawhi forces to be traded here.
2023-2024 Philadelphia 76ers:

Lowry/Melton/Payne
Maxey/Hield/Downtin
Batum/Oubre/Council
Harris/Covington/Martin
Embiid/Reed/Bamba
psimanic1
Starter
And1: 1,171

Post#1182 » by psimanic1 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:05 am

Who do you guys value higher TLC or Korkmaz? What would you ask from Nuggets for one of them?
BullyKing
Forum Mod - 76ers
Forum Mod - 76ers
And1: 14,114

Post#1183 » by BullyKing » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:17 am

psimanic1 wrote:Who do you guys value higher TLC or Korkmaz? What would you ask from Nuggets for one of them?

TLC probably has a higher ceiling since he at least has the attributes of a good defender (although that's more hypothetical than reality right now) but also probably regressed this year. We have less of an idea of what we have in Korkmaz so who's more valuable largely depends on what you thought of Korkmaz pre-draft.

In terms of what they'd ask for from Denver, your firsts are too valuable right for that to be realistic (although maybe one of those future picks that is like top-22 protected). We don't have any need for more 2nds. How much does Denver like Juancho?
NYSixersFan wrote:
the plan is to get as good as quickly as possible....I fully believe we could have been a borderline playoff team last year by adding young veterans....using or draft picks and cap space.....can I specifically tell you who? no.
psimanic1
Starter

Post#1184 » by psimanic1 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:07 pm

BullyKing wrote:
psimanic1 wrote:Who do you guys value higher TLC or Korkmaz? What would you ask from Nuggets for one of them?

TLC probably has a higher ceiling since he at least has the attributes of a good defender (although that's more hypothetical than reality right now) but also probably regressed this year. We have less of an idea of what we have in Korkmaz so who's more valuable largely depends on what you thought of Korkmaz pre-draft.

In terms of what they'd ask for from Denver, your firsts are too valuable right for that to be realistic (although maybe one of those future picks that is like top-22 protected). We don't have any need for more 2nds. How much does Denver like Juancho?

Problem with him is that he is something between SF and PF, has nice 3pt shoot and had some big games when given chance, had 30+ pts against GSW...I guess something like Saric for you bit I hope he could be better defender than him and has less of a "head problems" with him, Dario had those before(his dad is also a problem if I understood correctly), but would love to get TLC or Korkmaz, specially TLC..Would Arthur and future lotto protected first do it?
BullyKing
Forum Mod - 76ers
Forum Mod - 76ers

Post#1185 » by BullyKing » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:16 pm

psimanic1 wrote:
BullyKing wrote:

Problem with him is that he is something between SF and PF, has nice 3pt shoot and had some big games when given chance, had 30+ pts against GSW...I guess something like Saric for you bit I hope he could be better defender than him and has less of a "head problems" with him, Dario had those before(his dad is also a problem if I understood correctly), but would love to get TLC or Korkmaz, specially TLC..Would Arthur and future lotto protected first do it?

I don't really agree with your analysis of Saric - like at all. But your question, no, we're not in a position to take on salary dumps right.
NYSixersFan wrote:
the plan is to get as good as quickly as possible....I fully believe we could have been a borderline playoff team last year by adding young veterans....using or draft picks and cap space.....can I specifically tell you who? no.
LloydFree
RealGM
And1: 11,567
Location: Somewhere near the Jersey Turnpike, between exit 4 and 15E

Post#1186 » by LloydFree » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:34 pm

the_process wrote:Who would trade 26 for Pat Beverley? Seems likely they draft Sexton and they already have Jawun Evans to groom as well. Can’t see Clips saying no.

I believe Patrick Beverly is a Free agent. But if he were signed to the same contract, I'd gladly trade that pick for him.
Fischella wrote:I think none of you guys that are pro-Embiid no how basketball works today.. is way easier to win it all with Omer Asik than Olajuwon.
Actually if you ask me which Center I want for my perfect championship caliber team, I will chose Asik hands down
psimanic1
Starter

Post#1187 » by psimanic1 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:41 pm

BullyKing wrote:
psimanic1 wrote:
BullyKing wrote:

I don't really agree with your analysis of Saric - like at all. But your question, no, we're not in a position to take on salary dumps right.

Well, to be honest I didnt watch him that much in NBA, more in Europe and other "reviews" are from Croatian fans I was reading(about problems and stuff), and as we wont be needing picks, in next year or two, we have enough young gays that dont have playing time as it is, I wouldnt min sending lotto protected pick for TLC..
Ericb5
RealGM
And1: 3,377

Post#1188 » by Ericb5 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:07 pm

I consider them both viable quality prospects. Luwawu has shown a lot more because he has been given more playing time, Korkmaz looks like he could really develop into a valuable shooter.

I consider them to be about equal in the sense that they both have talent, but neither is good enough to get playing time at the moment. I’m happy to have them sitting on the bench for a rainy day.

What would it take for me to trade one of them? A future lottery protected first. I realize that it could turn into like the 16th pick, which is more than they are worth, but that would be the upside in the deal for us. Otherwise I’m happy to keep them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BullyKing
Forum Mod - 76ers
Forum Mod - 76ers

Post#1189 » by BullyKing » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:49 pm

psimanic1 wrote:
BullyKing wrote:
psimanic1 wrote:Problem with him is that he is something between SF and PF, has nice 3pt shoot and had some big games when given chance, had 30+ pts against GSW...I guess something like Saric for you bit I hope he could be better defender than him and has less of a "head problems" with him, Dario had those before(his dad is also a problem if I understood correctly), but would love to get TLC or Korkmaz, specially TLC..Would Arthur and future lotto protected first do it?

Well, to be honest I didnt watch him that much in NBA, more in Europe and other "reviews" are from Croatian fans I was reading(about problems and stuff), and as we wont be needing picks, in next year or two, we have enough young gays that dont have playing time as it is, I wouldnt min sending lotto protected pick for TLC..

I think the Sixers would do that simply because roster spots are getting a little tight. Would probably be willing to give you back a decent 2nd as well if you wanted it.
NYSixersFan wrote:
Arsenal
RealGM
And1: 10,118

Post#1190 » by Arsenal » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:13 pm

BullyKing wrote:
psimanic1 wrote:
BullyKing wrote:

I think the Sixers would do that simply because roster spots are getting a little tight. Would probably be willing to give you back a decent 2nd as well if you wanted it.

For sure, we'd definitely trade TLC + a decent 2nd for a future lotto protected first. That would be ideal for us.
the_process
RealGM
And1: 8,703

Post#1191 » by the_process » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:15 pm

LloydFree wrote:
the_process wrote:Who would trade 26 for Pat Beverley? Seems likely they draft Sexton and they already have Jawun Evans to groom as well. Can’t see Clips saying no.

I believe Patrick Beverly is a Free agent. But if he were signed to the same contract, I'd gladly trade that pick for him.

He’s actually fully unguaranteed @ $5,027,028 this year. So he is under contract, but he’s cuttable if LeBron wanted to come. (I’m sure you could bring him back with the room exception if it came to that).
the_process
RealGM

Post#1192 » by the_process » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:19 pm

psimanic1 wrote:Well, to be honest I didnt watch him that much in NBA, more in Europe and other "reviews" are from Croatian fans I was reading(about problems and stuff), and as we wont be needing picks, in next year or two, we have enough young gays guys that dont have playing time as it is, I wouldnt mind sending lotto protected pick for TLC...

Yes, I think the Sixers would trade TLC for a lotto protected 2020 1st. Yes, I would like to do that deal.
the_process
RealGM

Post#1193 » by the_process » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:16 pm

Today’s MFMFTT deal:

Fultz to ORL for Mack (UNG) and #5.

5 is high enough that the Sixers should be able to get Jaren Jackson one way or the other.
Orlando should value Fultz over Young or Sexton.
youngcrev
RealGM
And1: 8,446

Post#1194 » by youngcrev » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:42 am

the_process wrote:Today’s MFMFTT deal:

5 is high enough that the Sixers should be able to get Jaren Jackson one way or the other.

Hitting the panic button on Markelle and trying to get value while you still can?
the_process
RealGM

Post#1195 » by the_process » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:50 pm

youngcrev wrote:
the_process wrote:Today’s MFMFTT deal:

Hitting the panic button on Markelle and trying to get value while you still can?

That button was pressed months ago. Now just trying to find the best deal.
Kobblehead
RealGM
And1: 19,080

Post#1196 » by Kobblehead » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:31 pm

Orlando would probably make us give up #10 and demand we take on that Biyombo contract. I highly doubt Fultz has purchasing power as a singular asset.
Masterfully
Starter
And1: 1,435

Post#1197 » by Masterfully » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:28 pm

CJ McCollum for the #10 pick (would need to be completed after the draft, when Philly has cap space)

Portland gets a lower payroll and could draft a player with length. Philly gets an experienced long term replacment for Redick that’s entering his prime.
the_process
RealGM

Post#1198 » by the_process » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:33 pm

What about Fultz and Holmes to DET for Luke Kennard and a 2020 top 5 protected (2021 unprotected) 1st? Then flip TLC to DEN for that above mentioned lotto protected 2019 (lotto protected 2020 and 2021, then 2021 and 2022 2nds) 1st?

Yep, all over the place trying to salvage value.
the_process
RealGM

Post#1199 » by the_process » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:36 pm

Masterfully wrote:CJ McCollum for the #10 pick (would need to be completed after the draft, when Philly has cap space)

Portland gets a lower payroll and could draft a player with length. Philly gets an experienced long term replacment for Redick that’s entering his prime.

That takes away any shot at FA, this summer or next. CJ is not good enough for that.
Kobblehead
RealGM
And1: 19,080

Post#1200 » by Kobblehead » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:42 pm

McCollum can shoot but his whole game is undermined by his thinking he's a star, pull-up playstyle. Take away that one 58% true shooting season and his overall scoring efficiency has been sub-par. He thinks he's Dame Lillard but he's clearly not.

I don't like his playstyle and his contract is too much.

Return to Philadelphia 76ers