Sixers @ Cavs (12/9 - 8PM)

Moderators: HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Sixerscan, Foshan, sixers hoops

Mik317
RealGM
And1: 17,809

Re: Sixers @ Cavs (12/9 - 8PM) 

Post#401 » by Mik317 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:28 pm

76ciology wrote:
LongLiveHinkie wrote:There's only about 3 guys like that on the planet who can do that. If we're waiting for that to be a Sixer until Brett Brown gets any criticism for ends of games, then he's set for life.

i do think everyone is entitled to their opinion.

But you talk about having high standards being a philly fan.Isnt it more reasonable for the team and everyone in general to ask Ben to be atleast be aggressive as a scorer, specially when Biid is out?

Than for Brett to find magical ways to win us the game without our best players and against one of the top teams in the league?

I was looking at Harden, CP3 and Giannis highlights. And I couldnt help but share to everyone how much we need Ben to play with the same aggressiveness as a scorer.

If Ben is looking to pass. Everyone becomes predictable, from his passings (7TOs) and shooters (guys getting more challenged shots than open shots). Without TJ, Fultz and Biid, our offense is going to revolve around him. He should carry our offense by getting guys good looks and scoring atleast 20+ pts.

That is if he has high standards for himself..

Giannis and Harden had to learn how to be aggressive too. You are comparing him to guys who have been in the league for a bit and lowkey kinda sucked ass their rookie seasons.
#NeverGonnaBeGood
Kobblehead
RealGM
And1: 19,107

Post#402 » by Kobblehead » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:00 pm

76ciology wrote:And I couldnt help but share to everyone how much we need Ben to play with the same aggressiveness as a scorer.

And he will...in years 2 and 3-onward.

Let's not pretend that we're not fully aware of the fact that natural distributors/pass-first guys take years to develop an aggressive/attacking mindstate.
thenbaman
Sixth Man
And1: 537

Post#403 » by thenbaman » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:39 pm

76ciology wrote:
thenbaman wrote:Had to work all weekend was just wondering why tender toes was not playing?
this was not a back to back what gives now.

Its back to back

He played thursday against the lakers on the 7th,the cavs game was on saturday the 9th a game if he had showed, we
would of had a good chance of winning.

Return to Philadelphia 76ers