ImageImageImage

Welcome Mike Scott

Moderators: HartfordWhalers, CoreyGallagher, BullyKing, Sixerscan, Foshan, sixers hoops

snoopdogg88
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,894

Re: Welcome Mike Scott 

Post#41 » by snoopdogg88 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:53 pm

The Mike Scott cult is so corny. He’s a bad player and a clown of a person.
Sixerscan
Senior Mod - 76ers
Senior Mod - 76ers
And1: 11,957

Post#42 » by Sixerscan » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:13 pm

What’s corny is getting mad at people for having fun with random stuff about sports. It’s not that serious.
Eyeamok
Veteran
And1: 1,238

Post#43 » by Eyeamok » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:50 pm

Can't we all just get along!
You want it to be one way....but it's the other way.

Marlo

“People fear what they don't understand and hate what they can't conquer.”

Andrew Smith
LloydFree
RealGM
And1: 9,004
Location: Somewhere near the Jersey Turnpike, between exit 4 and 15E

Post#44 » by LloydFree » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:24 pm

joelabec wrote:If you want to ingratiate yourself to Philly fans, the last thing you do is pimp your Redskins stuff at an Eagles home game and start posting stuff on some daring stuff on social media. He opened himself up to it and was asking for it there. Iverson is a Cowboys fan, but he doesn't act a fool in Philly about it. Starting to think this pedestrian player is better than he thinks he is. No other fan base even cared about him. Should have known better. And as a pro athlete you don't respond to drunks. Showed lack of discipline here. Not a fan!

He should've knocked out about three more of 'em, including the juvenile delinquent in the Cox jersey. Glad he didn't though, because all those pieces of garbage would have been at a Lawyer's office Monday morning, playing the victim.
Fischella wrote:I think none of you guys that are pro-Embiid no how basketball works today.. is way easier to win it all with Omer Asik than Olajuwon.
Actually if you ask me which Center I want for my perfect championship caliber team, I will chose Asik hands down
NYSixersFan
Sixth Man
And1: 549

Post#45 » by NYSixersFan » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:57 am

Kevin Durant is a die hard Skins fan...if he was a Sixer and that was him at the game instead of Scott; what would the reaction be?
kingofthecourt67
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3,282

Post#46 » by kingofthecourt67 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:20 am

lol he's not being cut over that. Remember Embiid got into it with an Eagles fan? He did just fine on our team.
76thBearCub
Analyst
And1: 1,516

Post#47 » by 76thBearCub » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:12 am

Eyeamok wrote:Can't we all just get along!
Clearly, no.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using RealGM mobile app
My official classification is a "no earther". I don't believe you, me, or Earth exists.
gdog2004
Starter
And1: 705

Post#48 » by gdog2004 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:31 pm

LloydFree wrote:
joelabec wrote:If you want to ingratiate yourself to Philly fans, the last thing you do is pimp your Redskins stuff at an Eagles home game and start posting stuff on some daring stuff on social media. He opened himself up to it and was asking for it there. Iverson is a Cowboys fan, but he doesn't act a fool in Philly about it. Starting to think this pedestrian player is better than he thinks he is. No other fan base even cared about him. Should have known better. And as a pro athlete you don't respond to drunks. Showed lack of discipline here. Not a fan!

He should've knocked out about three more of 'em, including the juvenile delinquent in the Cox jersey. Glad he didn't though, because all those pieces of garbage would have been at a Lawyer's office Monday morning, playing the victim.

Right on. Bunch of drunk cowards do that stuff. People can be awesome, the general public ? not so much.

Return to Philadelphia 76ers