PhillyPhilly
Bench Warmer
And1: 522

Josh Harris comments on Brett Brown's future 

Post#1 » by PhillyPhilly » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:35 pm

Read on Twitter

and

Read on Twitter

IMO they have seen his deficiencies when it comes to the x's and o's and they want to see if he's learned anything from last years playoffs. Especially now that he has a much better team to choose from. IF we lost to Toronto he's gone for sure, If we reach the East finals and he's outcoached then I also think he's gone tbh.

I just get the sense that the organisation believe they might be able to get a better coach that could enhance this group even more. Probably harsh considering he's only had our best team for ten games thus far, but when all your rivals have better coaches than you it does cause concern. Hell, folks are even saying today's opponants (The Nets) have a better coach us and that's not healthy for our future prospects moving forward. I hope Brett defies the odds and takes us to where we want to be, I really do.
BullyKing
Forum Mod - 76ers
Forum Mod - 76ers
And1: 14,114

Re: Josh Harris comments on Brett Brown's future 

Post#2 » by BullyKing » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:42 pm

Please feel free to repost this in one of the already opened threads discussing Brett's future/incompetence
NYSixersFan wrote:
the plan is to get as good as quickly as possible....I fully believe we could have been a borderline playoff team last year by adding young veterans....using or draft picks and cap space.....can I specifically tell you who? no.

Return to Philadelphia 76ers