ImageImageImage

The truth is that the "Process" has failed ...

Moderators: HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, sixers hoops, Sixerscan, Foshan

wentz
Ballboy
And1: 1

The truth is that the "Process" has failed ... 

Post#1 » by wentz » Sun May 5, 2019 10:50 pm

I know many of us do not want to admit this, but the truth is the the process has failed.
it has failed ever since drafting Fultz who is one of the biggest busts in NBA history.

Embiid is inconsistent especially against good players in big game and one of the biggest injury prone in the NBA. I don't even know how long his body will last.
Simmons may be the overrated player in the NBA who is scared to take a jump shot.. I don't even know if he is working on his jumper at all. The lack of improvement is just frustrating. :banghead:
Butler and Harris are just good players and they are gonna play for other team next year..
(Big 4? LOL more like crippled one star, 1 good player, and 2 OK players)

we are not beating the raptors, but even if we did in miracle fashion, do we have a chance for a title?
NOPE!!!! ZERO!!!!

so next year, Butler and Harris will be gone and we are left with Embiid who will miss 20 plus games due to injury and Ben "I don't work on jumper and I am too scared to take a jump shot" Simmons ...

unless we bring in in Kawahi or Anthony Davis caliber star, this team would not go anywhere, which means the PROCESS has failed big time. Simmons will be Simmons and he is gonna be like this his entire career who is scared to take a jumper.

we advanced to 2nd round before the process and all we can do is 2nd round after the process :x

this is the fact and truth sometimes hurt and the truth does not care about your feeling :oops:
kingofthecourt67
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3,549

Re: The truth is that the "Process" has failed ... 

Post#2 » by kingofthecourt67 » Sun May 5, 2019 10:51 pm

Hell of a first post. What was the name of your previous account? Don't be that guy...
sixers hoops
Senior Mod - 76ers
Senior Mod - 76ers
And1: 3,059

Re: The truth is that the "Process" has failed ... 

Post#3 » by sixers hoops » Sun May 5, 2019 10:55 pm

Lol. Go lay your irrational rant on a loved one.

Return to Philadelphia 76ers