ImageImageImage

Welcome Matisse Thybulle!

Moderators: HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, sixers hoops, CoreyGallagher, Sixerscan, Foshan

User avatar
Ben
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
Posts: 26,336
And1: 2,435
Joined: Feb 09, 2006

Re: Welcome Matisse Thybulle! 

Post#161 » by Ben » Mon Jul 1, 2019 1:07 am

Arsenal wrote:Welcome Matisse Thybulle to the starting lineup!


Image
Negrodamus
RealGM
Posts: 12,177
And1: 4,809
Joined: Aug 05, 2004

Re: Welcome Matisse Thybulle! 

Post#162 » by Negrodamus » Mon Jul 1, 2019 4:03 pm

Read on Twitter


Shot form looking very nice.
User avatar
76ciology
RealGM
Posts: 40,212
And1: 12,752
Joined: Jun 06, 2002
Contact:

Re: Welcome Matisse Thybulle! 

Post#163 » by 76ciology » Thu Jul 4, 2019 7:38 am

Looks like this guy’s gonna be a dead eye shooter.

You will never see a miss from this guy from all the clips in twitter during our shootaround lol
Twitter: Pjeffersonlim| S i x e r s |
¨Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.¨
- Marcus Aurelius
blargh
Ballboy
Posts: 47
And1: 20
Joined: Aug 15, 2012

Re: Welcome Matisse Thybulle! 

Post#164 » by blargh » Thu Jul 4, 2019 9:11 am

Wow, that’s promising. Quick, effortless release.
User avatar
stormi
Junior
Posts: 263
And1: 214
Joined: Jun 04, 2019
 

Re: Welcome Matisse Thybulle! 

Post#165 » by stormi » Thu Jul 4, 2019 12:18 pm

76ciology wrote:Looks like this guy’s gonna be a dead eye shooter.

You will never see a miss from this guy from all the clips in twitter during our shootaround lol


Read on Twitter
?s=21
User avatar
76ciology
RealGM
Posts: 40,212
And1: 12,752
Joined: Jun 06, 2002
Contact:

Re: Welcome Matisse Thybulle! 

Post#166 » by 76ciology » Thu Jul 4, 2019 12:37 pm

stormi wrote:
76ciology wrote:Looks like this guy’s gonna be a dead eye shooter.

You will never see a miss from this guy from all the clips in twitter during our shootaround lol


Read on Twitter
?s=21


Definitely this is deepfake video
Twitter: Pjeffersonlim| S i x e r s |
¨Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.¨
- Marcus Aurelius
sixers4real
Pro Prospect
Posts: 844
And1: 400
Joined: Nov 27, 2015
 

Re: Welcome Matisse Thybulle! 

Post#167 » by sixers4real » Tue Jul 9, 2019 5:42 pm

I like what is see so far from him. I hope he can the wing off the bench as times goes on.
Bum Adebayo wrote:-Offer Embiid+Simmons for Zion
-Sign Mario Hezonja for the minimum
-Sign Carmelo Anthony for the minimum
You have a generational player plus Butler, while having 2 more productive players.
smittybanton
Sixth Man
Posts: 1,629
And1: 371
Joined: Jul 30, 2016

Re: Welcome Matisse Thybulle! 

Post#168 » by smittybanton » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:04 pm

"Maxwell"
ankle420breaker
Head Coach
Posts: 7,377
And1: 848
Joined: Sep 21, 2005
Location: South Jersey

Re: Welcome Matisse Thybulle! 

Post#169 » by ankle420breaker » Thu Aug 8, 2019 5:50 pm

Really looking forward to watching Thybulle get some run this preseason. He looks more readymade having put in 4 years of college work and has a chance to carve out a steady reserve role given our current depth.

That outside shot looked smooth throughout summer league and he wasn't bashful about letting it fly. We're a more dangerous team if this kid figures things out early.

Sent from my SM-G970U using RealGM mobile app
ankle420breaker
Head Coach
Posts: 7,377
And1: 848
Joined: Sep 21, 2005
Location: South Jersey

Re: Welcome Matisse Thybulle! 

Post#170 » by ankle420breaker » Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:53 pm

Kobblehead
RealGM
Posts: 26,478
And1: 11,316
Joined: Apr 15, 2010
 

Re: Welcome Matisse Thybulle! 

Post#171 » by Kobblehead » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:51 pm

Nike missed out on Zion, but locked up Matisse! Not a bad consolation.
Chris76
Sixth Man
Posts: 1,792
And1: 277
Joined: May 06, 2017
   

Re: Welcome Matisse Thybulle! 

Post#172 » by Chris76 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:58 am

ankle420breaker wrote:Really looking forward to watching Thybulle get some run this preseason. He looks more readymade having put in 4 years of college work and has a chance to carve out a steady reserve role given our current depth.

That outside shot looked smooth throughout summer league and he wasn't bashful about letting it fly. We're a more dangerous team if this kid figures things out early.

Sent from my SM-G970U using RealGM mobile app


Richardson, Thybulle, and Simmons defending the perimeter could be very good. Horford and Embiid protecting the rim could be our best defensive lineup.

Thybulle and Horford's help defense should be noticeable.
ankle420breaker
Head Coach
Posts: 7,377
And1: 848
Joined: Sep 21, 2005
Location: South Jersey

Re: Welcome Matisse Thybulle! 

Post#173 » by ankle420breaker » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:26 am

Thybulle voted best defender in the draft class by his fellow rookie peers.

Sent from my SM-G970U using RealGM mobile app

Return to Philadelphia 76ers