ImageImageImage

Welcome Matisse Thybulle!

Moderators: HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, sixers hoops, Sixerscan, Foshan

FireMorey
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,605

Re: Welcome Matisse Thybulle! 

Post#801 » by FireMorey » Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:57 pm

I don’t see the least bit of potential in Thybulle. He’s one of the worst offensive players I’ve ever seen. Just utterly unplayable against any meaningful competition.
Jailblazers7
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,425

Post#802 » by Jailblazers7 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:10 pm

There’s part of me that will never fully give up on Matisse because he’s so damn fun to watch play defense when everything is clicking. But the man is just cartoonishly stupid when he plays half the time. He showed some positive improvements with his FT shooting and cutting but he needs a massive leap to be playable in big games.

The smart thing to do is to trade him but I’ll still be holding out a little bit of hope if he’s still on the team.
TheBallsDeeper
Starter
And1: 2,114

Post#803 » by TheBallsDeeper » Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:56 pm

mjkvol wrote:I want him off the team because he's a one-way player who is even overrated on that one end and who has shown little to no improvement in his offensive game or basketball IQ.

His choices with regard to foreign substances put in his body are his own personal choice, as they should be, not those of "scientists" or to placate butthurt fans. No one should ever be put in that position, be it in sports or for any job.

His "choice" proves he's an idiot, who puts crazy conspiracy theories above his team. He's like Kyrie Irving with way less talent. Not getting vaccinated is a choice, and it has consequences, go find another job where his stupidity doesn't impact his workmates.
SixthStreet
Sixth Man
And1: 1,546

Post#804 » by SixthStreet » Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:52 am

Honestly at this point I’m fine bringing him back and using him as a useful regular season player. It’s obvious he doesn’t have any real value on the market.
ankle420breaker
General Manager
And1: 1,965

Post#805 » by ankle420breaker » Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:58 am

SixthStreet wrote:Honestly at this point I’m fine bringing him back and using him as a useful regular season player. It’s obvious he doesn’t have any real value on the market.
Just because he didn't get moved last night doesn't mean he's worthless. I'm sure he has suitors and Morey is likely playing hardball.

Sent from my SM-S901U using RealGM mobile app

Return to Philadelphia 76ers