Moderators: HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Sixerscan, Foshan, sixers hoops

stormi
General Manager
And1: 7,655

Re: As long as JRICH is out 

Post#21 » by stormi » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:32 pm

Negrodamus wrote:
GoSixersBro wrote:
Negrodamus wrote:Nothing better than pulling up old points to overreact about a good game.

Luckily Furkan maintained his 32 ppg average in the two previous games (which he basically won for us) to win us the game last night. Oh wait, he was held scoreless.

Idk if that was directed at me, but comparing Shake and JRich is absurd and I know JRich is probably not a future All-Star or anything, but come on.

Not comparing, just acting like JRich is some untouchable asset because he had a great game is absurd to me, but then again this fan base love/hates Ben Simmons and Joel Embiid on the merits of what they did in the previous game so I guess it should be expected at this point.

I'd rather keep JRich than Tobias, who was back to his selling out ways in the second half of yesterday's game. I think there has to be some value to a player like JRich who you can depend on late in games. He did the same to bury the Heat the only time we beat them this year. We need more of these types of players, not less

Return to Philadelphia 76ers