ImageImageImage

Rival Teams Starting To Prepare For Possibility Of 76ers Trading Joel Embiid

Moderators: HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Sixerscan, Foshan, sixers hoops

BenPlusShooters
Ballboy
And1: 1

Rival Teams Starting To Prepare For Possibility Of 76ers Trading Joel Embiid 

Post#1 » by BenPlusShooters » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:07 pm

The Philadelphia 76ers are currently fifth in the Eastern Conference as they have been one of the NBA's more disappointing teams with questions continue to surround the viability of Brett Brown as head coach and whether Joel Embiid and Ben Simmons can fit alongside each other.

"I've got lead executives talking to me as we go through this, hours and hours and hours that I spend on the phone in and around the deadline, even after the deadline," said Brian Windhorst on his podcast. "Some of the worst for me is the three days of debriefing calls that these guys... I'm very appreciative, I mean I do it. I was on the phone until almost midnight Pacific time after the deadline talking to people.

"But anyways, one of the conversations people are starting to have in the league is 'will they move Embiid? What's the price? Where would he go?'

"I'm not going to get into that, but my point is people are talking about that. I don't think they would do that without making an adjustment to the head coach. It's such a radical thing, but the fact that we're in mid-February and the people who work in the league, who have to prepare in advance, are mulling over Joel Embiid potentially coming to market, whether that's true or not... I mean, Josh Harris can come on this podcast and deny it if he wants, but the fact people are talking about it, is not good. It's a symptom of where they are."
XtremeDunkz
General Manager
And1: 6,825

Re: Rival Teams Starting To Prepare For Possibility Of 76ers Trading Joel Embiid 

Post#2 » by XtremeDunkz » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:12 pm

lock this trash
10/27/16
Nemesis21 wrote:It is absolutely hilarious hearing people still say Embiid has superstar potential.The guy is one injury away from being Greg Oden.:lol: Except Oden manged to play over 100 games in the NBA, I don't think Embiid will play more.
eyeatoma
RealGM
And1: 11,122

Re: Rival Teams Starting To Prepare For Possibility Of 76ers Trading Joel Embiid 

Post#3 » by eyeatoma » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:22 pm

BenPlusShooters wrote:
The Philadelphia 76ers are currently fifth in the Eastern Conference as they have been one of the NBA's more disappointing teams with questions continue to surround the viability of Brett Brown as head coach and whether Joel Embiid and Ben Simmons can fit alongside each other.

"I've got lead executives talking to me as we go through this, hours and hours and hours that I spend on the phone in and around the deadline, even after the deadline," said Brian Windhorst on his podcast. "Some of the worst for me is the three days of debriefing calls that these guys... I'm very appreciative, I mean I do it. I was on the phone until almost midnight Pacific time after the deadline talking to people.

"But anyways, one of the conversations people are starting to have in the league is 'will they move Embiid? What's the price? Where would he go?'

"I'm not going to get into that, but my point is people are talking about that. I don't think they would do that without making an adjustment to the head coach. It's such a radical thing, but the fact that we're in mid-February and the people who work in the league, who have to prepare in advance, are mulling over Joel Embiid potentially coming to market, whether that's true or not... I mean, Josh Harris can come on this podcast and deny it if he wants, but the fact people are talking about it, is not good. It's a symptom of where they are."

Can someone please ban this troll? He created a thread yesterday about osteoarhtritis. Look at his name. All he is here to do is to start threads with major drama, and then leave.

Return to Philadelphia 76ers