ImageImageImage

Joel Embiid

Moderators: HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, sixers hoops, Sixerscan, Foshan

phillynative
Analyst
Posts: 3,547
And1: 609
Joined: Dec 13, 2014

Re: Joel Embiid 

Post#401 » by phillynative » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:10 am

Bum Adebayo wrote:Yeah, Embiid needs to worry less about offense and worry more about defense, he is not good enough to dominate on offense in playoffs, but he can do damage depending on matchup and situation. But defense, man what a disappointment he has been lately, especially against Celtics, he was not Joel, he was Johleel.


Hes not deandre jordan. Hes a two way big so hes going to naturally focus on both his offense and defense. He didnt look focused all season with a team that clearly wasnt built around him. I would be content with him just upping his conditioning, losing weight and watching tape all offseason.
sixerguy
Bench Warmer
Posts: 1,465
And1: 160
Joined: Jul 15, 2004
Location: MD
 

Re: Joel Embiid 

Post#402 » by sixerguy » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:58 am

kuclas wrote:
DT RAW wrote:
kuclas wrote:
It’s pretty much a cop out by the NBA to go flex forward/center, guard/forward. AD is a power forward but they still gave him his 3rd All NBA center first team.

Joel didn’t have a great year by his standards, he’s obviously one of the top 2 centers in the league with him and Jokic running neck and neck. But combination of injuries, games missed, team’s record (6th seed) pre shutdown. A lot of things against him.

Just hope this motivates him to get into shape. This is the first year he said he’s gone into the off season not dealing with injuries. His rookie season it was his knee, second season was the orbit injury, third season lingering knee issues, fourth season he’s finally healthy.


he went into last offseason healthy for most part no?

its pretty clear at this point ben and joel dont seem intent on doing what REALLY needs to be done to improve. Ben wont become a shooter and embiid wont lose the 30 or 40 pounds and play way lighter like he needs

He needs to lose 20 pounds. He’s has a lot more muscle than when he came into the league.

No. Last season (2018-2019) he had lingering knee problems where he basically missed 2/3 of the games after the all star break and missed a game in the playoffs.

This is first true off season he’s been healthy. I thought he looked great in the restart. The Celtics series is what it is. Joel played at a B level if you call 30/13 with very good efficiency a B level. But he clearly didn’t have the impact we are used to seeing in terms of plus/minus on the court. He was a negative on the court for the first time in the playoffs. But he looked heathy

He only needs to play 32 min in regular season. Jokic plays 31-32 minutes in regular season. We killed Joel in 2018-2019 first 50 plus games trying to play him almost 35 min a game. He’s just not made for that. But I still think we can expect an impactful 36-37 min a game during playoffs from embiid next season.



More like 30-40 pounds. Last offseason he lost 25 pounds and it didn't help. https://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2019/10/01/76ers-joel-embiid-weight-loss-explanation

I don't know how "real" heavy he is but he needs to lose about 20% of his body weight in my opinion.
User avatar
Bum Adebayo
Analyst
Posts: 3,727
And1: 1,518
Joined: Apr 28, 2016
 

Re: Joel Embiid 

Post#403 » by Bum Adebayo » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:22 pm

Embiid didn't play at a B level at all.
You see, for starters, he gets quick points in 1st quarters, I suspect it is part of Celtics strategy, to tire him more quickly, to make him work more in 1st quarters on offense. But late in the game he is just not good at all if you need a bucket. So on offense strictly, yeah maybe B is fair because high scoring and high efficiency is still there after all, and while context is needed as I said, it is still very valuable to keep up with the opponent in 1st quarters.
However, his defense was just terrible, he was a traffic cone out there.
The game is played at both sides of the floor, so he played at a C level probably.
kuclas
Assistant Coach
Posts: 3,873
And1: 1,653
Joined: Nov 08, 2016
     

Re: Joel Embiid 

Post#404 » by kuclas » Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:19 pm

Bum Adebayo wrote:Embiid didn't play at a B level at all.
You see, for starters, he gets quick points in 1st quarters, I suspect it is part of Celtics strategy, to tire him more quickly, to make him work more in 1st quarters on offense. But late in the game he is just not good at all if you need a bucket. So on offense strictly, yeah maybe B is fair because high scoring and high efficiency is still there after all, and while context is needed as I said, it is still very valuable to keep up with the opponent in 1st quarters.
However, his defense was just terrible, he was a traffic cone out there.
The game is played at both sides of the floor, so he played at a C level probably.


Agree. Defense is all about effort. In game 3. Embiid stepped up and cut off the pick and roll. It impacted the Celtics offensive flown problem is sixers shot 30% and you cannot win nba playoff games shooting 30%. No one has. And that fact that the sixers even had the lead with 90 seconds left plus the ball says something about their defensive effort.

But a lot of it has to do with coaching philosophy. Teams do not attack the paint with embiid in their. But the pull up 8 footer is always open. Is that on Brett brown? Or embiid? Notice horford is as asked to drop a lot into the paint as well when he was playing the center position.

Every other playoff team switches. Sixers do not switch well. Meaning if embiid steps up to cut off the pick and roll. Harris or someone has to slide over to the baseline to cover the dunker slot.

Harris and Milton are not good defenders. Especially Milton.

So you got embiid on floor with Milton Harris jrich and one of thybulle or Kork or Burks. You can guarantee to have 2 poor sometimes 3 below average defenders on the floor with embiid.

If you watch the Miami Heat games. Herro is a very bad defender. But Miami hides him well with their switches. Boston has not been able to exploit it. Dragic is below average. But they got savvy 3 other defenders who can slide over to help.

It’s all about help defense these days. Boston is getting dribble penetration all game long but miami is switching and cutting off or causing a lot of bad shots.
User avatar
76ciology
RealGM
Posts: 43,381
And1: 13,562
Joined: Jun 06, 2002
Contact:

Re: Joel Embiid 

Post#405 » by 76ciology » Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:57 pm

Read on Twitter


I miss Biid when he was this mobile on defense
“Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, there is absolutely no point.”
DT RAW
Sophomore
Posts: 207
And1: 91
Joined: Jan 07, 2020

Re: Joel Embiid 

Post#406 » by DT RAW » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:36 pm

kuclas wrote:
Bum Adebayo wrote:Embiid didn't play at a B level at all.
You see, for starters, he gets quick points in 1st quarters, I suspect it is part of Celtics strategy, to tire him more quickly, to make him work more in 1st quarters on offense. But late in the game he is just not good at all if you need a bucket. So on offense strictly, yeah maybe B is fair because high scoring and high efficiency is still there after all, and while context is needed as I said, it is still very valuable to keep up with the opponent in 1st quarters.
However, his defense was just terrible, he was a traffic cone out there.
The game is played at both sides of the floor, so he played at a C level probably.


Agree. Defense is all about effort. In game 3. Embiid stepped up and cut off the pick and roll. It impacted the Celtics offensive flown problem is sixers shot 30% and you cannot win nba playoff games shooting 30%. No one has. And that fact that the sixers even had the lead with 90 seconds left plus the ball says something about their defensive effort.

But a lot of it has to do with coaching philosophy. Teams do not attack the paint with embiid in their. But the pull up 8 footer is always open. Is that on Brett brown? Or embiid? Notice horford is as asked to drop a lot into the paint as well when he was playing the center position.

Every other playoff team switches. Sixers do not switch well. Meaning if embiid steps up to cut off the pick and roll. Harris or someone has to slide over to the baseline to cover the dunker slot.

Harris and Milton are not good defenders. Especially Milton.

So you got embiid on floor with Milton Harris jrich and one of thybulle or Kork or Burks. You can guarantee to have 2 poor sometimes 3 below average defenders on the floor with embiid.

If you watch the Miami Heat games. Herro is a very bad defender. But Miami hides him well with their switches. Boston has not been able to exploit it. Dragic is below average. But they got savvy 3 other defenders who can slide over to help.

It’s all about help defense these days. Boston is getting dribble penetration all game long but miami is switching and cutting off or causing a lot of bad shots.


this, it is a complete myth that you have to have 5 physical and long specimens to play good defense in the NBA or anywhere for that matter

defense is 70% effort 20% scheme and 10% ability... or somewhere around there

we went into the league talking about how teams would have such a hard time scoring on us going into the year, now afterward some people here that I wont name are trying to pretend we failed on defense because we had bad defenders, and are now clamoring to YET AGAIN go after defensive wing players, and to mostly ignore the other glaring issues those players possess on offense, yet again unable to see the forest through the trees

we had zero help defense, we had horrible rotations, horrible PnR defense, no hedging, very low effort level, etc

boston and miami are filled with bad individual defenders, yet they play great defense. It isnt hard to figure out.
AllHype3
Sophomore
Posts: 135
And1: 41
Joined: Jul 17, 2016
       

Re: Joel Embiid 

Post#407 » by AllHype3 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:52 pm

Sixers need to hire Dan Craig as coach to teach these boys how to play ball the proper way.

Sent from my SM-J327V using RealGM mobile app
kuclas
Assistant Coach
Posts: 3,873
And1: 1,653
Joined: Nov 08, 2016
     

Re: Joel Embiid 

Post#408 » by kuclas » Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:18 pm

DT RAW wrote:
kuclas wrote:
Bum Adebayo wrote:Embiid didn't play at a B level at all.
You see, for starters, he gets quick points in 1st quarters, I suspect it is part of Celtics strategy, to tire him more quickly, to make him work more in 1st quarters on offense. But late in the game he is just not good at all if you need a bucket. So on offense strictly, yeah maybe B is fair because high scoring and high efficiency is still there after all, and while context is needed as I said, it is still very valuable to keep up with the opponent in 1st quarters.
However, his defense was just terrible, he was a traffic cone out there.
The game is played at both sides of the floor, so he played at a C level probably.


Agree. Defense is all about effort. In game 3. Embiid stepped up and cut off the pick and roll. It impacted the Celtics offensive flown problem is sixers shot 30% and you cannot win nba playoff games shooting 30%. No one has. And that fact that the sixers even had the lead with 90 seconds left plus the ball says something about their defensive effort.

But a lot of it has to do with coaching philosophy. Teams do not attack the paint with embiid in their. But the pull up 8 footer is always open. Is that on Brett brown? Or embiid? Notice horford is as asked to drop a lot into the paint as well when he was playing the center position.

Every other playoff team switches. Sixers do not switch well. Meaning if embiid steps up to cut off the pick and roll. Harris or someone has to slide over to the baseline to cover the dunker slot.

Harris and Milton are not good defenders. Especially Milton.

So you got embiid on floor with Milton Harris jrich and one of thybulle or Kork or Burks. You can guarantee to have 2 poor sometimes 3 below average defenders on the floor with embiid.

If you watch the Miami Heat games. Herro is a very bad defender. But Miami hides him well with their switches. Boston has not been able to exploit it. Dragic is below average. But they got savvy 3 other defenders who can slide over to help.

It’s all about help defense these days. Boston is getting dribble penetration all game long but miami is switching and cutting off or causing a lot of bad shots.


this, it is a complete myth that you have to have 5 physical and long specimens to play good defense in the NBA or anywhere for that matter

defense is 70% effort 20% scheme and 10% ability... or somewhere around there

we went into the league talking about how teams would have such a hard time scoring on us going into the year, now afterward some people here that I wont name are trying to pretend we failed on defense because we had bad defenders, and are now clamoring to YET AGAIN go after defensive wing players, and to mostly ignore the other glaring issues those players possess on offense, yet again unable to see the forest through the trees

we had zero help defense, we had horrible rotations, horrible PnR defense, no hedging, very low effort level, etc

boston and miami are filled with bad individual defenders, yet they play great defense. It isnt hard to figure out.

Miami does not play Duncan Robinson with Kelly O, and or Herro at the same time.

Our defense wasn’t the problem all season with Simmons horford embiid jrich and Harris/thybulle.

Scoring was the problem. Not defense

We lost so many close games on the first 9/10 out of the first 15 road losses) were toss up games within the last 2 of the game up or down by 4 points those are winnable games.
Than the Injuries piled up. The road losses got worst and worst.
User avatar
Bum Adebayo
Analyst
Posts: 3,727
And1: 1,518
Joined: Apr 28, 2016
 

Re: Joel Embiid 

Post#409 » by Bum Adebayo » Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:50 pm

Honestly though, he is still the 4th best center in the league, this means only three centers are better than him, this is not an easy feat, he should be proud.

It's really not his fault that he has been asked to carry a huge load offensively since he was a rookie, he is just not good in that role.

Embiid not so clutch?

The third pick in the 2014 NBA Draft, Embiid has established himself as one of the best big men in the league but he has still been criticised for his lack of consistency and poor fitness at times. Nicknamed 'The Process', the 26-year-old knows there is room for improvement.

Embiid wanted to carry the 76ers in the absence of Simmons and while averaging 30.0 points and 12.3 rebounds per game in the playoffs – an increase on his regular-season averages of 23.0 points and 11.6 rebounds, which were a dip on his 2018-19 numbers – and he looked worn out.

There could be some concern that he does not play well at the end of close games. In his career – regular season and playoffs – Embiid has had 17 potential game-tying or go-ahead shots in the last 30 seconds of the fourth quarter and overtime, and he is just one-for-17.

The only shot he made was a dunk against the Cleveland Cavaliers in November 2019.
kuclas
Assistant Coach
Posts: 3,873
And1: 1,653
Joined: Nov 08, 2016
     

Re: Joel Embiid 

Post#410 » by kuclas » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:12 pm

Bum Adebayo wrote:Honestly though, he is still the 4th best center in the league, this means only three centers are better than him, this is not an easy feat, he should be proud.

It's really not his fault that he has been asked to carry a huge load offensively since he was a rookie, he is just not good in that role.

Embiid not so clutch?

The third pick in the 2014 NBA Draft, Embiid has established himself as one of the best big men in the league but he has still been criticised for his lack of consistency and poor fitness at times. Nicknamed 'The Process', the 26-year-old knows there is room for improvement.

Embiid wanted to carry the 76ers in the absence of Simmons and while averaging 30.0 points and 12.3 rebounds per game in the playoffs – an increase on his regular-season averages of 23.0 points and 11.6 rebounds, which were a dip on his 2018-19 numbers – and he looked worn out.

There could be some concern that he does not play well at the end of close games. In his career – regular season and playoffs – Embiid has had 17 potential game-tying or go-ahead shots in the last 30 seconds of the fourth quarter and overtime, and he is just one-for-17.

The only shot he made was a dunk against the Cleveland Cavaliers in November 2019.

So you are taking Jokic, gobert and some combination of KAT or Bam over embiid

Correct? If embiid is the 4th best center.

Maybe it’s best to trade embiid for whatever value we get for him. Sometimes a change of scenery is best for both player and team. We won’t get equal value. But embiid isn’t available to play more than 65 games each season anyways.

I think Washington will deal Beal for Embiid and swing for the fences and hope Wall comes back healthy. BecAuse Beal needs the ball as much as wall.

Or if we don’t want to trade in division. Trade to wear coast to golden state for overall number 2 and Wiggins and timberwolves 2021 top 3 protected pick. Wiggins can come off the bench for sixers. He’s still a good player. He’s never injured. He’s just not worth 25-27 million a year.

Harris and horford are gonna to be a lot harder to move. And horford may still be a top 10 center if he’s allowed to play the 5 slot for 30 min a game. So not much loss getting rid of the 4th best center or the 10th best center plus getting assets back.
User avatar
Bum Adebayo
Analyst
Posts: 3,727
And1: 1,518
Joined: Apr 28, 2016
 

Re: Joel Embiid 

Post#411 » by Bum Adebayo » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:51 pm

No, I'm not taking neither Gobert nor KAT over Embiid. Gobert can be exploited defensively against small teams, and his offense is very limited. KAT hasn't done **** in playoffs, so he can't be above Embiid for now.
Jokic, Davis and Bam are clearly better than Embiid in playoffs, which is all I care. And yes, Davis sometimes plays center and does well there, so it's ok to consider him one when ranking players.
eyeatoma
RealGM
Posts: 12,864
And1: 1,677
Joined: Feb 25, 2005
Location: An Indian in Indonesia
     

Re: Joel Embiid 

Post#412 » by eyeatoma » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:18 pm

kuclas wrote:
Bum Adebayo wrote:Honestly though, he is still the 4th best center in the league, this means only three centers are better than him, this is not an easy feat, he should be proud.

It's really not his fault that he has been asked to carry a huge load offensively since he was a rookie, he is just not good in that role.

Embiid not so clutch?

The third pick in the 2014 NBA Draft, Embiid has established himself as one of the best big men in the league but he has still been criticised for his lack of consistency and poor fitness at times. Nicknamed 'The Process', the 26-year-old knows there is room for improvement.

Embiid wanted to carry the 76ers in the absence of Simmons and while averaging 30.0 points and 12.3 rebounds per game in the playoffs – an increase on his regular-season averages of 23.0 points and 11.6 rebounds, which were a dip on his 2018-19 numbers – and he looked worn out.

There could be some concern that he does not play well at the end of close games. In his career – regular season and playoffs – Embiid has had 17 potential game-tying or go-ahead shots in the last 30 seconds of the fourth quarter and overtime, and he is just one-for-17.

The only shot he made was a dunk against the Cleveland Cavaliers in November 2019.

So you are taking Jokic, gobert and some combination of KAT or Bam over embiid

Correct? If embiid is the 4th best center.

Maybe it’s best to trade embiid for whatever value we get for him. Sometimes a change of scenery is best for both player and team. We won’t get equal value. But embiid isn’t available to play more than 65 games each season anyways.

I think Washington will deal Beal for Embiid and swing for the fences and hope Wall comes back healthy. BecAuse Beal needs the ball as much as wall.

Or if we don’t want to trade in division. Trade to wear coast to golden state for overall number 2 and Wiggins and timberwolves 2021 top 3 protected pick. Wiggins can come off the bench for sixers. He’s still a good player. He’s never injured. He’s just not worth 25-27 million a year.

Harris and horford are gonna to be a lot harder to move. And horford may still be a top 10 center if he’s allowed to play the 5 slot for 30 min a game. So not much loss getting rid of the 4th best center or the 10th best center plus getting assets back.


LOL the only way Embiid is getting traded is if he requests a trade. He's boy with Michael Rubin one of the owners. He's also not going to Washington if he wants a trade. It'll probably be Miami or another championship contender.
kuclas
Assistant Coach
Posts: 3,873
And1: 1,653
Joined: Nov 08, 2016
     

Re: Joel Embiid 

Post#413 » by kuclas » Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:06 pm

eyeatoma wrote:
kuclas wrote:
Bum Adebayo wrote:Honestly though, he is still the 4th best center in the league, this means only three centers are better than him, this is not an easy feat, he should be proud.

It's really not his fault that he has been asked to carry a huge load offensively since he was a rookie, he is just not good in that role.


So you are taking Jokic, gobert and some combination of KAT or Bam over embiid

Correct? If embiid is the 4th best center.

Maybe it’s best to trade embiid for whatever value we get for him. Sometimes a change of scenery is best for both player and team. We won’t get equal value. But embiid isn’t available to play more than 65 games each season anyways.

I think Washington will deal Beal for Embiid and swing for the fences and hope Wall comes back healthy. BecAuse Beal needs the ball as much as wall.

Or if we don’t want to trade in division. Trade to wear coast to golden state for overall number 2 and Wiggins and timberwolves 2021 top 3 protected pick. Wiggins can come off the bench for sixers. He’s still a good player. He’s never injured. He’s just not worth 25-27 million a year.

Harris and horford are gonna to be a lot harder to move. And horford may still be a top 10 center if he’s allowed to play the 5 slot for 30 min a game. So not much loss getting rid of the 4th best center or the 10th best center plus getting assets back.


LOL the only way Embiid is getting traded is if he requests a trade. He's boy with Michael Rubin one of the owners. He's also not going to Washington if he wants a trade. It'll probably be Miami or another championship contender.

Embiid doesn’t fit Miami system. While
Personally I do not think Bam is anywhere near equal value for embiid. Bam is not a good fit In Philadelphia either.

Miami system maximizes their players. It’s like Boston. Once those players leave. They are as good as they looked while with the heat.

Miami rather wait one year and get two more max players without trading assets.

Realistically. We should come bring entire team back. The problems are more mental than talent wise. No way to be 29-2 at home and be 10-24 on the road with talent issues. The road issues were mental lapses especially early on.

Give Ben and Joel one more year than break it up. Embiid will have 2 more years left in his contract going Into age 27 season and still very valuable trade asset. People like to look at stats. But embiid took less shots this year. He can easily score even more if he took more shots. The defensive lapses were more on the road than at home. The defense was good with a healthy team.
User avatar
Bum Adebayo
Analyst
Posts: 3,727
And1: 1,518
Joined: Apr 28, 2016
 

Re: Joel Embiid 

Post#414 » by Bum Adebayo » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:39 am

A system that maximizes their players is fantastic and is what should be desired. It is seeen as a bad thing for some reason, as if the correct way to win is by amassing talent left and right and just be more individually talented than the opponent.
Basketball is played as a team, people gives way too much credit to stuff like how much a player can carry a team for example. It's why some here were "laughing" at Celtics talent or Heat's culture but one of these teams will be in NBA finals, while we got swept with our trash culture and mental state.
User avatar
76ciology
RealGM
Posts: 43,381
And1: 13,562
Joined: Jun 06, 2002
Contact:

Re: Joel Embiid 

Post#415 » by 76ciology » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:52 am

Bum Adebayo wrote:A system that maximizes their players is fantastic and is what should be desired. It is seeen as a bad thing for some reason, as if the correct way to win is by amassing talent left and right and just be more individually talented than the opponent.
Basketball is played as a team, people gives way too much credit to stuff like how much a player can carry a team for example. It's why some here were "laughing" at Celtics talent or Heat's culture but one of these teams will be in NBA finals, while we got swept with our trash culture and mental state.


We could have beaten both teams if Ben was healthy.

We were what the Lakers are if you remove LeBron from that team right now.
“Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, there is absolutely no point.”
User avatar
Bum Adebayo
Analyst
Posts: 3,727
And1: 1,518
Joined: Apr 28, 2016
 

Re: Joel Embiid 

Post#416 » by Bum Adebayo » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:46 am

76ciology wrote:
Bum Adebayo wrote:A system that maximizes their players is fantastic and is what should be desired. It is seeen as a bad thing for some reason, as if the correct way to win is by amassing talent left and right and just be more individually talented than the opponent.
Basketball is played as a team, people gives way too much credit to stuff like how much a player can carry a team for example. It's why some here were "laughing" at Celtics talent or Heat's culture but one of these teams will be in NBA finals, while we got swept with our trash culture and mental state.


We could have beaten both teams if Ben was healthy.

We were what the Lakers are if you remove LeBron from that team right now.


Coulda, woulda, shoulda...
It is always hypotheticals with this team, but you forget that many teams in the past have had their fair share of hypothetical situations as well, most of them fade into oblivion, what remains is the achievements made.
It's not like bubble Ben was a world beater either, dude was off.
User avatar
76ciology
RealGM
Posts: 43,381
And1: 13,562
Joined: Jun 06, 2002
Contact:

Re: Joel Embiid 

Post#417 » by 76ciology » Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:24 pm

Bum Adebayo wrote:
76ciology wrote:
Bum Adebayo wrote:A system that maximizes their players is fantastic and is what should be desired. It is seeen as a bad thing for some reason, as if the correct way to win is by amassing talent left and right and just be more individually talented than the opponent.
Basketball is played as a team, people gives way too much credit to stuff like how much a player can carry a team for example. It's why some here were "laughing" at Celtics talent or Heat's culture but one of these teams will be in NBA finals, while we got swept with our trash culture and mental state.


We could have beaten both teams if Ben was healthy.

We were what the Lakers are if you remove LeBron from that team right now.


Coulda, woulda, shoulda...
It is always hypotheticals with this team, but you forget that many teams in the past have had their fair share of hypothetical situations as well, most of them fade into oblivion, what remains is the achievements made.
It's not like bubble Ben was a world beater either, dude was off.


Recency bias would paint a picture that we are not that good to beat them. But when we were healthy we looked like a team that can beat Heat or Celtics in a 7 game series.

If there are any team I fear, it were the Raps and Bucks. Given how both of these teams have bigs who can neutralized Biid.

The more I watch these games what is clear to me is how Brett is nowhere as good as these coaches are right now. He has to be replaced and i wish nothing but the best for that guy.
“Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, there is absolutely no point.”
eyeatoma
RealGM
Posts: 12,864
And1: 1,677
Joined: Feb 25, 2005
Location: An Indian in Indonesia
     

Re: Joel Embiid 

Post#418 » by eyeatoma » Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:18 am

Whoah didn't know this was happening. Congrats Jo, welcome to fatherhood, it'll change your life. MVP season coming up!!!! Let's go!!!

Sixerscan
Senior Mod - 76ers
Senior Mod - 76ers
Posts: 30,868
And1: 13,021
Joined: Jan 25, 2005

Re: Joel Embiid 

Post#419 » by Sixerscan » Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:37 am

That's nice.
User avatar
76ciology
RealGM
Posts: 43,381
And1: 13,562
Joined: Jun 06, 2002
Contact:

Re: Joel Embiid 

Post#420 » by 76ciology » Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:54 am

eyeatoma wrote:Whoah didn't know this was happening. Congrats Jo, welcome to fatherhood, it'll change your life. MVP season coming up!!!! Let's go!!!



Yup. Also surprised about it.

Congrats big guy!
“Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, there is absolutely no point.”

Return to Philadelphia 76ers