ImageImageImage

Championship hopes

Moderators: HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, sixers hoops, Sixerscan, Foshan

elchengue20
Junior
Posts: 374
And1: 200
Joined: Aug 17, 2013

Re: Championship hopes 

Post#221 » by elchengue20 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:45 am

Kobblehead wrote:Burks' playstyle (scoring off the dribble) is extremely important for playoff basketball.


I agree, and thats one of the main reasons i dont see this team as a top 5 championship contender.

If one of your top perimeter shot creators is Alec Burks, you dont have a great chance. I don't see him taking the step to really contribute in 3 striaght playoffs series. But hey, crazier things happen, if JJ Barea could he can.

Also even in that case, we for sure are going to need Embiid having Dirk like impact.
User avatar
76ciology
RealGM
Posts: 42,563
And1: 13,347
Joined: Jun 06, 2002
Contact:

Re: Championship hopes 

Post#222 » by 76ciology » Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:40 am

elchengue20 wrote:
Kobblehead wrote:Burks' playstyle (scoring off the dribble) is extremely important for playoff basketball.


I agree, and thats one of the main reasons i dont see this team as a top 5 championship contender.

If one of your top perimeter shot creators is Alec Burks, you dont have a great chance. I don't see him taking the step to really contribute in 3 striaght playoffs series. But hey, crazier things happen, if JJ Barea could he can.

Also even in that case, we for sure are going to need Embiid having Dirk like impact.


We are never going to get Harden or Kawhi.

A guy like Tobi is as good as it gets as a shot creator that we’re going to get.

Thats why being realistic, we have empower Tobi and Ben’s scoring ability by putting them into positions where they can have big advantage to score.

Star scorer needs no to little advantage
Guys like Tobi and Ben needs a big advantage

For now, I think we’re playing “reg season” basketball with Ben at PF. This means a lot of screen plays being effective.

The way we generate offense right now is..
- Biid at post
- Ben doing his thing (i call it moving screen with the ball) to get 3pts assists
- Tobi being Melo lite
- Burks and Jrich getting sprinkle of 2 man game possessions

But when the playoff comes, those screens will be very ineffective. Teams will either fight for the screens or just switch or even pre-switch. In this instances we probably have to run the big line-up.

Most sixers fans wont understand this but I think Celts fans would understand it.
“Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, there is absolutely no point.”
Dnt hate
Senior
Posts: 531
And1: 268
Joined: Jun 14, 2016

Re: Championship hopes 

Post#223 » by Dnt hate » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:23 am

76ciology wrote:
elchengue20 wrote:
Kobblehead wrote:Burks' playstyle (scoring off the dribble) is extremely important for playoff basketball.


I agree, and thats one of the main reasons i dont see this team as a top 5 championship contender.

If one of your top perimeter shot creators is Alec Burks, you dont have a great chance. I don't see him taking the step to really contribute in 3 striaght playoffs series. But hey, crazier things happen, if JJ Barea could he can.

Also even in that case, we for sure are going to need Embiid having Dirk like impact.


We are never going to get Harden or Kawhi.

A guy like Tobi is as good as it gets as a shot creator that we’re going to get.

Thats why being realistic, we have empower Tobi and Ben’s scoring ability by putting them into positions where they can have big advantage to score.

Star scorer needs no to little advantage
Guys like Tobi and Ben needs a big advantage

For now, I think we’re playing “reg season” basketball with Ben at PF. This means a lot of screen plays being effective.

The way we generate offense right now is..
- Biid at post
- Ben doing his thing (i call it moving screen with the ball) to get 3pts assists
- Tobi being Melo lite
- Burks and Jrich getting sprinkle of 2 man game possessions

But when the playoff comes, those screens will be very ineffective. Teams will either fight for the screens or just switch or even pre-switch. In this instances we probably have to run the big line-up.

Most sixers fans wont understand this but I think Celts fans would understand it.

Curious who do u think will win celtics sixers round 1 and how many games
User avatar
76ciology
RealGM
Posts: 42,563
And1: 13,347
Joined: Jun 06, 2002
Contact:

Re: Championship hopes 

Post#224 » by 76ciology » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:33 am

Dnt hate wrote:
76ciology wrote:
elchengue20 wrote:
I agree, and thats one of the main reasons i dont see this team as a top 5 championship contender.

If one of your top perimeter shot creators is Alec Burks, you dont have a great chance. I don't see him taking the step to really contribute in 3 striaght playoffs series. But hey, crazier things happen, if JJ Barea could he can.

Also even in that case, we for sure are going to need Embiid having Dirk like impact.


We are never going to get Harden or Kawhi.

A guy like Tobi is as good as it gets as a shot creator that we’re going to get.

Thats why being realistic, we have empower Tobi and Ben’s scoring ability by putting them into positions where they can have big advantage to score.

Star scorer needs no to little advantage
Guys like Tobi and Ben needs a big advantage

For now, I think we’re playing “reg season” basketball with Ben at PF. This means a lot of screen plays being effective.

The way we generate offense right now is..
- Biid at post
- Ben doing his thing (i call it moving screen with the ball) to get 3pts assists
- Tobi being Melo lite
- Burks and Jrich getting sprinkle of 2 man game possessions

But when the playoff comes, those screens will be very ineffective. Teams will either fight for the screens or just switch or even pre-switch. In this instances we probably have to run the big line-up.

Most sixers fans wont understand this but I think Celts fans would understand it.

Curious who do u think will win celtics sixers round 1 and how many games


I was thinking about this the other day.

Sixers is the worst match-up for the Celtics.

The first step to beat the Sixers is to have a banger C to slow down Embiid, which Theis and Kanter aren’t.

2, if you watch our match-ups, Celts like to put Hayward on Ben and Ben can just score against him at will.

3, Kemba is the type of guard Thybulle is destined to pester.

I think a 7 game series against the Celts would be something like the middle between the 2018 Heat playoffs and 2019 Nets playoffs.
“Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, there is absolutely no point.”
User avatar
76ciology
RealGM
Posts: 42,563
And1: 13,347
Joined: Jun 06, 2002
Contact:

Re: Championship hopes 

Post#225 » by 76ciology » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:37 am

76ciology wrote:
Dnt hate wrote:
76ciology wrote:
We are never going to get Harden or Kawhi.

A guy like Tobi is as good as it gets as a shot creator that we’re going to get.

Thats why being realistic, we have empower Tobi and Ben’s scoring ability by putting them into positions where they can have big advantage to score.

Star scorer needs no to little advantage
Guys like Tobi and Ben needs a big advantage

For now, I think we’re playing “reg season” basketball with Ben at PF. This means a lot of screen plays being effective.

The way we generate offense right now is..
- Biid at post
- Ben doing his thing (i call it moving screen with the ball) to get 3pts assists
- Tobi being Melo lite
- Burks and Jrich getting sprinkle of 2 man game possessions

But when the playoff comes, those screens will be very ineffective. Teams will either fight for the screens or just switch or even pre-switch. In this instances we probably have to run the big line-up.

Most sixers fans wont understand this but I think Celts fans would understand it.

Curious who do u think will win celtics sixers round 1 and how many games


I was thinking about this the other day.

Sixers is the worst match-up for the Celtics.

The first step to beat the Sixers is to have a banger C to slow down Embiid, which Theis and Kanter aren’t.

2, if you watch our match-ups, Celts like to put Hayward on Ben and Ben can just score against him at will.

3, Kemba is the type of guard Thybulle is destined to pester.

I think a 7 game series against the Celts would be something like the middle between the 2018 Heat playoffs and 2019 Nets playoffs.


If you ask me what makes the Celts a good squad. It’s because of their triple wing built.

On their own, Tatum or Hayward or Brown are not that good. But collectively, they empower each other where they can hunt the weak wing defender that is matched up against one of them. Then you have Kemba running 1-5 PnR (IMO the most lethal 2 man action because you can’t switch).

But then all these is squashed against a team like the Sixers who has the size to slow them down.

Sixers starting, sixers small ball and sixers bullyball unit also can keep up and have a leg up with any of their 5 man units.
“Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, there is absolutely no point.”
Dnt hate
Senior
Posts: 531
And1: 268
Joined: Jun 14, 2016

Re: Championship hopes 

Post#226 » by Dnt hate » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:37 am

76ciology wrote:
76ciology wrote:
Dnt hate wrote:Curious who do u think will win celtics sixers round 1 and how many games


I was thinking about this the other day.

Sixers is the worst match-up for the Celtics.

The first step to beat the Sixers is to have a banger C to slow down Embiid, which Theis and Kanter aren’t.

2, if you watch our match-ups, Celts like to put Hayward on Ben and Ben can just score against him at will.

3, Kemba is the type of guard Thybulle is destined to pester.

I think a 7 game series against the Celts would be something like the middle between the 2018 Heat playoffs and 2019 Nets playoffs.


If you ask me what makes the Celts a good squad. It’s because of their triple wing built.

On their own, Tatum or Hayward or Brown are not that good. But collectively, they empower each other where they can hunt the weak wing defender that is matched up against one of them. Then you have Kemba running 1-5 PnR (IMO the most lethal 2 man action because you can’t switch).

But then all these is squashed against a team like the Sixers who has the size to slow them down.

Sixers starting, sixers small ball and sixers bullyball unit also can keep up and have a leg up with any of their 5 man units.

So based off what u said, Sixers in 5 or 6?
User avatar
76ciology
RealGM
Posts: 42,563
And1: 13,347
Joined: Jun 06, 2002
Contact:

Re: Championship hopes 

Post#227 » by 76ciology » Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:28 pm

Dnt hate wrote:
76ciology wrote:
76ciology wrote:
I was thinking about this the other day.

Sixers is the worst match-up for the Celtics.

The first step to beat the Sixers is to have a banger C to slow down Embiid, which Theis and Kanter aren’t.

2, if you watch our match-ups, Celts like to put Hayward on Ben and Ben can just score against him at will.

3, Kemba is the type of guard Thybulle is destined to pester.

I think a 7 game series against the Celts would be something like the middle between the 2018 Heat playoffs and 2019 Nets playoffs.


If you ask me what makes the Celts a good squad. It’s because of their triple wing built.

On their own, Tatum or Hayward or Brown are not that good. But collectively, they empower each other where they can hunt the weak wing defender that is matched up against one of them. Then you have Kemba running 1-5 PnR (IMO the most lethal 2 man action because you can’t switch).

But then all these is squashed against a team like the Sixers who has the size to slow them down.

Sixers starting, sixers small ball and sixers bullyball unit also can keep up and have a leg up with any of their 5 man units.

So based off what u said, Sixers in 5 or 6?


Close to impossible in 4. Not likely 7. Possibly 5. Likely 6.
“Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, there is absolutely no point.”
elchengue20
Junior
Posts: 374
And1: 200
Joined: Aug 17, 2013

Re: Championship hopes 

Post#228 » by elchengue20 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:18 pm

Yeah, we matchup well against Boston, they play small, we can play big but also adjust to their small game if necessary.

We have players who can slown down they major treats like Tatum(Simmons) or Kemba(Jrich, Thybulle). Maybe we can struggle a little with Tobias/Shake trying to guard Jaylen Brown or even Hayward. But it wont be that big of a problem.

Plus, like you sayed, they dont have anybody who can really stop Embiid, if he cant be stoped, that unleashes a big part of our potential as a team.
elchengue20
Junior
Posts: 374
And1: 200
Joined: Aug 17, 2013

Re: Championship hopes 

Post#229 » by elchengue20 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:35 pm

76ciology wrote:
elchengue20 wrote:
Kobblehead wrote:Burks' playstyle (scoring off the dribble) is extremely important for playoff basketball.


I agree, and thats one of the main reasons i dont see this team as a top 5 championship contender.

If one of your top perimeter shot creators is Alec Burks, you dont have a great chance. I don't see him taking the step to really contribute in 3 striaght playoffs series. But hey, crazier things happen, if JJ Barea could he can.

Also even in that case, we for sure are going to need Embiid having Dirk like impact.


We are never going to get Harden or Kawhi.

A guy like Tobi is as good as it gets as a shot creator that we’re going to get.

Thats why being realistic, we have empower Tobi and Ben’s scoring ability by putting them into positions where they can have big advantage to score.

Star scorer needs no to little advantage
Guys like Tobi and Ben needs a big advantage

For now, I think we’re playing “reg season” basketball with Ben at PF. This means a lot of screen plays being effective.

The way we generate offense right now is..
- Biid at post
- Ben doing his thing (i call it moving screen with the ball) to get 3pts assists
- Tobi being Melo lite
- Burks and Jrich getting sprinkle of 2 man game possessions

But when the playoff comes, those screens will be very ineffective. Teams will either fight for the screens or just switch or even pre-switch. In this instances we probably have to run the big line-up.

Most sixers fans wont understand this but I think Celts fans would understand it.


Well, that would be ideal but a Bradley Beal or even an CP3/Shae like backourt could be enough. You dont necessary need a top 3 shot creator, but right now we have Alec freaking Burks and Shake Milton lol. Just having a Lou Williams type of player would make me much more optimistic about our chances.

In the Playoffs scoring in the flow of the offense by moving the ball, setting screens, looking for mismatchs, gets more difficult. Players defend harder and coaches prepare the games better. Also the pressure is way bigger, mediocre players are hard to rely on to perform consistenly.

You just have to see what happened to the Bucks last season. They lacked a good shot creator and lost 4 straight games for the first time in the season. Playoffs basketball is an different animal than the regular season.
User avatar
76ciology
RealGM
Posts: 42,563
And1: 13,347
Joined: Jun 06, 2002
Contact:

Re: Championship hopes 

Post#230 » by 76ciology » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:05 am

elchengue20 wrote:
76ciology wrote:
elchengue20 wrote:
I agree, and thats one of the main reasons i dont see this team as a top 5 championship contender.

If one of your top perimeter shot creators is Alec Burks, you dont have a great chance. I don't see him taking the step to really contribute in 3 striaght playoffs series. But hey, crazier things happen, if JJ Barea could he can.

Also even in that case, we for sure are going to need Embiid having Dirk like impact.


We are never going to get Harden or Kawhi.

A guy like Tobi is as good as it gets as a shot creator that we’re going to get.

Thats why being realistic, we have empower Tobi and Ben’s scoring ability by putting them into positions where they can have big advantage to score.

Star scorer needs no to little advantage
Guys like Tobi and Ben needs a big advantage

For now, I think we’re playing “reg season” basketball with Ben at PF. This means a lot of screen plays being effective.

The way we generate offense right now is..
- Biid at post
- Ben doing his thing (i call it moving screen with the ball) to get 3pts assists
- Tobi being Melo lite
- Burks and Jrich getting sprinkle of 2 man game possessions

But when the playoff comes, those screens will be very ineffective. Teams will either fight for the screens or just switch or even pre-switch. In this instances we probably have to run the big line-up.

Most sixers fans wont understand this but I think Celts fans would understand it.


Well, that would be ideal but a Bradley Beal or even an CP3/Shae like backourt could be enough. You dont necessary need a top 3 shot creator, but right now we have Alec freaking Burks and Shake Milton lol. Just having a Lou Williams type of player would make me much more optimistic about our chances.

In the Playoffs scoring in the flow of the offense by moving the ball, setting screens, looking for mismatchs, gets more difficult. Players defend harder and coaches prepare the games better. Also the pressure is way bigger, mediocre players are hard to rely on to perform consistenly.

You just have to see what happened to the Bucks last season. They lacked a good shot creator and lost 4 straight games for the first time in the season. Playoffs basketball is an different animal than the regular season.


Our counter for playoff basketball is bullyball.

Primarily it’s dump the ball to Biid.

Then secondarily, Ben at PF this opens up things with Tobi against smaller wings or we can run a 2 man with our guard and tobi/ben where the guard can shoot the jumper or dump it to tobi/ben for ISO.

The problem this season was we tried to run this style of play during regular season. Where we forego some actions that can generate higher points per possession thus our poor record. In the playoffs, these non bullyball actions will be far less effective and we’d then revert back to bullyball actions
“Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, there is absolutely no point.”
Kobblehead
RealGM
Posts: 30,623
And1: 12,744
Joined: Apr 15, 2010
 

Re: Championship hopes 

Post#231 » by Kobblehead » Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:14 pm

elchengue20 wrote:Plus, like you sayed, they dont have anybody who can really stop Embiid, if he cant be stoped, that unleashes a big part of our potential as a team.


I don't think it matters if a team doesn't have an individual check for a non ball handler. Post players are getting neutralized by scheme and swarming help defenders these days.
M2J
Senior
Posts: 502
And1: 214
Joined: Sep 04, 2012

Re: Championship hopes 

Post#232 » by M2J » Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:58 pm

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphia/76ers/joel-embiid-ben-simmons-rights-to-ricky-sanchez-podcast

“You think about what he can accomplish in a few years, once he starts knocking those shots down regularly, it just takes him to a different level,” he said of Simmons. “To me, I like seeing my teammates succeed, especially when people are not expecting it, and it just makes me happy.”

While Embiid was honest about the fit with Simmons right now not being a perfect one, he’s excited about what they can accomplish together.

I’ve always thought for us to win, once he starts understanding the spacing and knowing that when I have the ball on the block, to me the easiest way to get out of double teams is to have four other guys just spaced out on the perimeter, and let me do my thing,” he said. “And if I get doubled, I’m going to kick it out, and just be ready to shoot. He’s been doing that and I’m so happy that he finally now understands, and I think that’s what it takes for us to win a championship.

“When you think about, we’ve only played — this is what, our third year together playing? We’ve only played for three years, and the potential that we have. And I love him and want to be with him for the rest of my career because I think he has still a lot of potential, and me too. We can get so much better than we are right now and I don’t see the point of us ever playing with somebody else. That’s someone I would love to be playing with for the rest of my career.
elchengue20
Junior
Posts: 374
And1: 200
Joined: Aug 17, 2013

Re: Championship hopes 

Post#233 » by elchengue20 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:49 pm

Kobblehead wrote:
elchengue20 wrote:Plus, like you sayed, they dont have anybody who can really stop Embiid, if he cant be stoped, that unleashes a big part of our potential as a team.


I don't think it matters if a team doesn't have an individual check for a non ball handler. Post players are getting neutralized by scheme and swarming help defenders these days.


Yes, i agree in some part with this, and that's why i don't like the fit between Simmons and Embiid. Interior players are easier to double, even more if they share the court with a non-shooting teamate.

Still, not having to face a solid low post C is going to make life way easier to Embiid. It's one thing if you have to double sometimes, it's a different thing if you have to double in every single play. Theis and Kanter are very likely going to be eaten alive playing 1vs1. Players like Horford and Gasol were a different story. It also going to be a different story if we face Milwakee, and he's guarded by Lopez or Giannis (with the other one coming for help).
elchengue20
Junior
Posts: 374
And1: 200
Joined: Aug 17, 2013

Re: Championship hopes 

Post#234 » by elchengue20 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:01 pm

M2J wrote:https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphia/76ers/joel-embiid-ben-simmons-rights-to-ricky-sanchez-podcast

“You think about what he can accomplish in a few years, once he starts knocking those shots down regularly, it just takes him to a different level,” he said of Simmons. “To me, I like seeing my teammates succeed, especially when people are not expecting it, and it just makes me happy.”

While Embiid was honest about the fit with Simmons right now not being a perfect one, he’s excited about what they can accomplish together.

I’ve always thought for us to win, once he starts understanding the spacing and knowing that when I have the ball on the block, to me the easiest way to get out of double teams is to have four other guys just spaced out on the perimeter, and let me do my thing,” he said. “And if I get doubled, I’m going to kick it out, and just be ready to shoot. He’s been doing that and I’m so happy that he finally now understands, and I think that’s what it takes for us to win a championship.

“When you think about, we’ve only played — this is what, our third year together playing? We’ve only played for three years, and the potential that we have. And I love him and want to be with him for the rest of my career because I think he has still a lot of potential, and me too. We can get so much better than we are right now and I don’t see the point of us ever playing with somebody else. That’s someone I would love to be playing with for the rest of my career.


Love to hear that, if Simmons really can get to at least a slightly below average spot up 3 point shooter (and FT shooter), we are serious contenders for the next 5 years. Hope he can do it. If we see some improvement in these Playoffs, we should definetively keep him.
SavageBel
Starter
Posts: 2,030
And1: 269
Joined: Jan 16, 2012
Location: Brussels, Belgium
     

Re: Championship hopes 

Post#235 » by SavageBel » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:31 am

I'm strangely optimistic.
ankle420breaker
General Manager
Posts: 7,920
And1: 1,138
Joined: Sep 21, 2005
Location: South Jersey

Re: Championship hopes 

Post#236 » by ankle420breaker » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:07 pm

Anxious to see what the rotation looks like tomorrow. So stoked for meaningful basketball to return.

Bold prediction, J-Rich leads us in scoring in game 1.

Sent from my SM-G970U using RealGM mobile app
Sixerscan
Senior Mod - 76ers
Senior Mod - 76ers
Posts: 30,690
And1: 12,849
Joined: Jan 25, 2005

Re: Championship hopes 

Post#237 » by Sixerscan » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:06 pm

ankle420breaker wrote:Anxious to see what the rotation looks like tomorrow. So stoked for meaningful basketball to return.

Bold prediction, J-Rich leads us in scoring in game 1.

Sent from my SM-G970U using RealGM mobile app

No Sabonis means Embiid is gonna eat*. He always handles turner.

*In their 24 minutes he plays before getting tired.
LloydFree
RealGM
Posts: 13,731
And1: 9,720
Joined: Aug 20, 2012
Location: Somewhere near the Jersey Turnpike, between exit 4 and 15E

Re: Championship hopes 

Post#238 » by LloydFree » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:25 pm

Sixerscan wrote:
ankle420breaker wrote:Anxious to see what the rotation looks like tomorrow. So stoked for meaningful basketball to return.

Bold prediction, J-Rich leads us in scoring in game 1.

Sent from my SM-G970U using RealGM mobile app

No Sabonis means Embiid is gonna eat*. He always handles turner.

*In their 24 minutes he plays before getting tired.

It's going to be a dog fight for the #3 seed. Indiana will be locked into the 6th seed, and if it weren't for Brooklyn, they'd be the worst team in the playoffs.
Fischella wrote:I think none of you guys that are pro-Embiid no how basketball works today.. is way easier to win it all with Omer Asik than Olajuwon.
Actually if you ask me which Center I want for my perfect championship caliber team, I will chose Asik hands down
youngcrev
RealGM
Posts: 21,589
And1: 4,034
Joined: Jun 12, 2005
Location: Philadelphia(ish)
   

Re: Championship hopes 

Post#239 » by youngcrev » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:32 pm

Sixerscan wrote:
ankle420breaker wrote:Anxious to see what the rotation looks like tomorrow. So stoked for meaningful basketball to return.

Bold prediction, J-Rich leads us in scoring in game 1.

Sent from my SM-G970U using RealGM mobile app

No Sabonis means Embiid is gonna eat*. He always handles turner.

*In their 24 minutes he plays before getting tired.


He just abuses them in general. Neither of those guys can guard him
youngcrev
RealGM
Posts: 21,589
And1: 4,034
Joined: Jun 12, 2005
Location: Philadelphia(ish)
   

Re: Championship hopes 

Post#240 » by youngcrev » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:07 pm

LloydFree wrote:
Sixerscan wrote:
ankle420breaker wrote:Anxious to see what the rotation looks like tomorrow. So stoked for meaningful basketball to return.

Bold prediction, J-Rich leads us in scoring in game 1.

Sent from my SM-G970U using RealGM mobile app

No Sabonis means Embiid is gonna eat*. He always handles turner.

*In their 24 minutes he plays before getting tired.

It's going to be a dog fight for the #3 seed. Indiana will be locked into the 6th seed, and if it weren't for Brooklyn, they'd be the worst team in the playoffs.


You mean #4 seed or is the Celtics schedule that rough? We'd have to win 5 more games than them to overtake that #3 seed.

Return to Philadelphia 76ers