ImageImageImage

Fantasy Trade Thread: 2020 Offseason

Moderators: HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, sixers hoops, Sixerscan, Foshan

youngcrev
RealGM
Posts: 22,566
And1: 4,696
Joined: Jun 12, 2005
Location: Philadelphia(ish)
   

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread: 2020 Offseason 

Post#361 » by youngcrev » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:10 pm

76ciology wrote:
youngcrev wrote:
51X3RF4N wrote:So the trade becomes official on December 8th, and then the Sixers have to wait to move either Green or Ferguson in other package deals for 19 days or something like that.

Sent from my SM-G986U using RealGM mobile app


You could just find something else in the meantime and combine the deals, which feels more advantageous.


How about Maxey?


I don't know for sure, but I don't see why not considering the current deal in place involves draft picks. I don't imagine they'd be dealing him though.
User avatar
76ciology
RealGM
Posts: 44,144
And1: 13,867
Joined: Jun 06, 2002
Contact:

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread: 2020 Offseason 

Post#362 » by 76ciology » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:58 pm

Kings Receive:
Danny Green
Shake Milton
7M cap relief from the Al Horford trade

Reason:
Kings backcourt is set with Fox and Haliburton.
Kobble even said it’s the best backcourt in the league.

They had to re-sign Bogdanovic. Given the thought process with the bogdanovic trade, they’re open to get a cheaper alternative for bogdanonic. Shake Milton can provide it for them.

Kings also get a $15M expiring with Danny Green’s contract and a extra 7M to free up their cap space.

Sixers Receive:
Buddy Hield

Seth Curry
Buddy Hield
Tobias Harris
Ben Simmons
Joel Embiid

Fire power.
“Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, there is absolutely no point.”
User avatar
76ciology
RealGM
Posts: 44,144
And1: 13,867
Joined: Jun 06, 2002
Contact:

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread: 2020 Offseason 

Post#363 » by 76ciology » Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:01 pm

76ciology wrote:Kings Receive:
Danny Green
Shake Milton
7M cap relief from the Al Horford trade

Reason:
Kings backcourt is set with Fox and Haliburton.
Kobble even said it’s the best backcourt in the league.

They had to re-sign Bogdanovic. Given the thought process with the bogdanovic trade, they’re open to get a cheaper alternative for bogdanonic. Shake Milton can provide it for them.

Kings also get a $15M expiring with Danny Green’s contract and a extra 7M to free up their cap space.

Sixers Receive:
Buddy Hield

Seth Curry
Buddy Hield
Tobias Harris
Ben Simmons
Joel Embiid

Fire power.


Rockets Receive:
Buddy Hield
Tobias Harris
2021 Sixers 1st Rounder
2023 Sixers 1st Rounder

Sixers Receive:
James Harden
Eric Gordon

I think that offer can be right there with what the Nets offer. Both guys can shoot, unlike Dinwiddie. Both guys are durable, unlike LeVert.

Sixers can then form their big 3 of Biid, Ben and Beard.
“Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, there is absolutely no point.”
youngcrev
RealGM
Posts: 22,566
And1: 4,696
Joined: Jun 12, 2005
Location: Philadelphia(ish)
   

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread: 2020 Offseason 

Post#364 » by youngcrev » Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:02 pm

Buddy Hield is a negative value contract IMO. Outside of Horford/minor asset model that we originally were discussing, I've got no interest.
youngcrev
RealGM
Posts: 22,566
And1: 4,696
Joined: Jun 12, 2005
Location: Philadelphia(ish)
   

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread: 2020 Offseason 

Post#365 » by youngcrev » Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:03 pm

And that offer for Harden ain't close
cool93
Starter
Posts: 2,376
And1: 1,460
Joined: Jul 24, 2016
 

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread: 2020 Offseason 

Post#366 » by cool93 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:04 pm

I don't want Hields contract at all. For Horford? Ok. Now? No, thanks.
cool93
Starter
Posts: 2,376
And1: 1,460
Joined: Jul 24, 2016
 

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread: 2020 Offseason 

Post#367 » by cool93 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:06 pm

76ciology wrote:
76ciology wrote:Kings Receive:
Danny Green
Shake Milton
7M cap relief from the Al Horford trade

Reason:
Kings backcourt is set with Fox and Haliburton.
Kobble even said it’s the best backcourt in the league.

They had to re-sign Bogdanovic. Given the thought process with the bogdanovic trade, they’re open to get a cheaper alternative for bogdanonic. Shake Milton can provide it for them.

Kings also get a $15M expiring with Danny Green’s contract and a extra 7M to free up their cap space.

Sixers Receive:
Buddy Hield

Seth Curry
Buddy Hield
Tobias Harris
Ben Simmons
Joel Embiid

Fire power.


Rockets Receive:
Buddy Hield
Tobias Harris
2021 Sixers 1st Rounder
2023 Sixers 1st Rounder

Sixers Receive:
James Harden
Eric Gordon

I think that offer can be right there with what the Nets offer. Both guys can shoot, unlike Dinwiddie. Both guys are durable, unlike LeVert.

Sixers can then form their big 3 of Biid, Ben and Beard.


Thats 2 negative contracts and 2 likely low 1sts for Harden :crazy:
User avatar
76ciology
RealGM
Posts: 44,144
And1: 13,867
Joined: Jun 06, 2002
Contact:

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread: 2020 Offseason 

Post#368 » by 76ciology » Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:10 pm

76ciology wrote:Kings Receive:
Danny Green
Shake Milton
7M cap relief from the Al Horford trade

Reason:
Kings backcourt is set with Fox and Haliburton.
Kobble even said it’s the best backcourt in the league.

They had to re-sign Bogdanovic. Given the thought process with the bogdanovic trade, they’re open to get a cheaper alternative for bogdanonic. Shake Milton can provide it for them.

Kings also get a $15M expiring with Danny Green’s contract and a extra 7M to free up their cap space.

Sixers Receive:
Buddy Hield

Seth Curry
Buddy Hield
Tobias Harris
Ben Simmons
Joel Embiid

Fire power.


Wizards Receive:
Buddy Hield
Tobias Harris
2021 1st Rounder

Why for the Wizards:
Wall
Hield
Tobias
Hachimura
Baynes?

Wall got surrounded with 2 shooters who can average 20ppg

Sixers Receive:
Bradley Beal
Thomas Bryant
Ish Smith
$15M in cap space

Sixers got Beal and $15M cap relief
“Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, there is absolutely no point.”
User avatar
Arsenal
RealGM
Posts: 10,273
And1: 5,270
Joined: Jun 05, 2002
Location: Arlington, VA
         

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread: 2020 Offseason 

Post#369 » by Arsenal » Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:21 pm

I don't see the Kings or the Rockets accepting those deals. However if they did (assuming we include Thybulle), the resulting Rockets team isn't bad:

PG Westbrook | Thybulle
SG Hield | McLemore
SF Tucker | House
PF Harris | KMart
CE FA??? | Green

If they just sign a guy like Baynes or Noel to start at Center that could be a 50 win team that makes the playoffs and has a chance to win a round. I'm sure that would suit Tilman just fine.
#ThankYouSam | #TrustTheProcess
Sportfan73
Starter
Posts: 2,185
And1: 487
Joined: Jun 18, 2015
   

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread: 2020 Offseason 

Post#370 » by Sportfan73 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:42 pm

No chance any of those happen we literally can’t trade green until 20 days AFTER December 8th. That’s into the season
Kobblehead
RealGM
Posts: 31,338
And1: 13,044
Joined: Apr 15, 2010
 

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread: 2020 Offseason 

Post#371 » by Kobblehead » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:33 am

With the ridiculou re-signing of Bertans combined with the drafting of Deni Avdija, I'd be on the phone with the Wizards regarding Troy Brown.

Troy Brown

for

Shake Milton and Furkan Korkmaz
the_process
RealGM
Posts: 18,904
And1: 4,573
Joined: May 01, 2010

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread: 2020 Offseason 

Post#372 » by the_process » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:15 am

Kobblehead wrote:With the ridiculous re-signing of Bertans combined with the drafting of Deni Avdija, I'd be on the phone with the Wizards regarding Troy Brown.

Troy Brown

for

Shake Milton and Furkan Korkmaz


Yes to that trade. Or expand it to Harris, Scott, Smith, Milton, and Korkmaz for Brown, Hachimura, and Wall.
User avatar
76ciology
RealGM
Posts: 44,144
And1: 13,867
Joined: Jun 06, 2002
Contact:

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread: 2020 Offseason 

Post#373 » by 76ciology » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:03 am

Sportfan73 wrote:No chance any of those happen we literally can’t trade green until 20 days AFTER December 8th. That’s into the season


Makes sense.

Hardens value will quickly decline 20 days after December 8th and onwards. Before that, we need to atleast Ben to get him. After that, we can be creative with Danny Green’s expiring and some assets.
“Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, there is absolutely no point.”
LeTimmAy
Ballboy
Posts: 18
And1: 5
Joined: Jul 27, 2019
 

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread: 2020 Offseason 

Post#374 » by LeTimmAy » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:55 pm

What about Hield and Barnes for Harris and Barnes?
User avatar
76ciology
RealGM
Posts: 44,144
And1: 13,867
Joined: Jun 06, 2002
Contact:

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread: 2020 Offseason 

Post#375 » by 76ciology » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:46 pm

LeTimmAy wrote:What about Hield and Barnes for Harris and Barnes?


You mean Danny Green?

Hield and Harris is a wash. Green for Barnes is not good for us salary wise
“Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, there is absolutely no point.”
LeTimmAy
Ballboy
Posts: 18
And1: 5
Joined: Jul 27, 2019
 

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread: 2020 Offseason 

Post#376 » by LeTimmAy » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:39 pm

More tradeable contracts and shooting compared to Harris
the_process
RealGM
Posts: 18,904
And1: 4,573
Joined: May 01, 2010

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread: 2020 Offseason 

Post#377 » by the_process » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:13 pm

LeTimmAy wrote:What about Hield and Barnes for Harris and Barnes?


Harris and Green for Hield and Barnes? No thanks. Rather have Green than Hield.

If the Kings want Harris for Barnes? I'll drive Tobias to the airport. Barnes is much cheaper and more likely to know his role and fill it successfully here than Tobias is.
User avatar
76ciology
RealGM
Posts: 44,144
And1: 13,867
Joined: Jun 06, 2002
Contact:

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread: 2020 Offseason 

Post#378 » by 76ciology » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:28 pm

the_process wrote:
LeTimmAy wrote:What about Hield and Barnes for Harris and Barnes?


Harris and Green for Hield and Barnes? No thanks. Rather have Green than Hield.

If the Kings want Harris for Barnes? I'll drive Tobias to the airport. Barnes is much cheaper and more likely to know his role and fill it successfully here than Tobias is.


Actually Harris is better than Hield or Barnes.

Harris would average like 22 a game with good percentages with the Kings where he can just pad his stats.

Barnes, he can’t even crack 15 with good percentages. He’d be like SF version of JRich.

You’d say it’s not all about scoring, defensively all should have equal value while you may even say Tobi is better on defense than all 3.
“Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, there is absolutely no point.”
User avatar
76ciology
RealGM
Posts: 44,144
And1: 13,867
Joined: Jun 06, 2002
Contact:

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread: 2020 Offseason 

Post#379 » by 76ciology » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:30 pm

I want something bigger.

But a line-up of..

Seth
Hield
Ben
Tobi
Biid

Probably has the same firepower on offense with the run it back team. Seth with Jj’s production and Hield with Jimmy’s.
“Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, there is absolutely no point.”
the_process
RealGM
Posts: 18,904
And1: 4,573
Joined: May 01, 2010

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread: 2020 Offseason 

Post#380 » by the_process » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:34 pm

76ciology wrote:
the_process wrote:
LeTimmAy wrote:What about Hield and Barnes for Harris and Barnes?


Harris and Green for Hield and Barnes? No thanks. Rather have Green than Hield.

If the Kings want Harris for Barnes? I'll drive Tobias to the airport. Barnes is much cheaper and more likely to know his role and fill it successfully here than Tobias is.


Actually Harris is better than Hield or Barnes.

Harris would average like 22 a game with good percentages with the Kings where he can just pad his stats.

Barnes, he can’t even crack 15 with good percentages. He’d be like SF version of JRich.

You’d say it’s not all about scoring, defensively all should have equal value while you may even say Tobi is better on defense than all 3.


Barnes is a better defender than Tobi. And he's played the role of 5th option take open 3's guy. Whereas Tobias consistently takes too many dribbles and ends up in bad places.

Return to Philadelphia 76ers