ImageImageImage

Game 42 : Philadelphia 76ers (28-13) vs Sacramento Kings (17-24) l Saturday l 8pm

Moderators: HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, sixers hoops, Sixerscan, Foshan

76ciology
RealGM
And1: 23,536

Re: Game 42 : Philadelphia 76ers (28-13) vs Sacramento Kings (17-24) l Saturday l 8pm 

Post#101 » by 76ciology » Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:56 pm

Murray_17 wrote:
76ciology wrote:Kings are have the worst defense on 3pt shots. And you can see why.

They don't play defense at all, let alone 3pts. That first quarter was one of the worse defense displays i have seen in my life.

They just want to pad their personal stats.
There’s never been a time in history when we look back and say that the people who were censoring free speech were the good guys.
eyeatoma
RealGM
And1: 11,202

Re: Game 42 : Philadelphia 76ers (28-13) vs Sacramento Kings (17-24) l Saturday l 8pm 

Post#102 » by eyeatoma » Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:06 pm

Sixersftw wrote:
Stanford wrote:
LloydFree wrote:The most obnoxious are easily the Lakers.

Holy ****, that thread on the GB a while back about the long-suffering Lakers fanbase deserving, earning last year's title. They're easily the worst.

The Lakers are the blue bloods of terrible fans. They've been consistently awful for a long time. The Tom Brady of awful. However, I gotta offer up the Utah Jazz fans. Utah is the Bo Jackson of awful fans. Explosively terrible, athletically racist, and unable to enjoy caffeine. Their reign at the top will be brief but you have to marvel at how spectacularly abhorant they are.
They think I'm giddy by starting a thread using exclamation points and the word Yikes.

You really can't make this stuff up.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
HotelVitale
RealGM
And1: 9,806

Post#103 » by HotelVitale » Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:13 pm

PhillyPhilly wrote:
eyeatoma wrote:I'm fine eating humble pie if Shake turns his season around. But he's been abysmal sans this game. So let's see how it goes. This is progress though. Lots of people say that his shot looks different though, especially from three. Only with this team man!

His ppg has gone from 9 to almost 14 and his assists per game has improved. His 3 point percentage has gone backwards but the stats in totality this year suggest he's improved...full stop.

He's also averaging 20/5 per 36, on just about league average efficiency (55% TS) and low TOs (2.3 per 36). And he makes $1.5m. Standards are strangely high if that qualifies as 'abysmal.' Can't we just say that he's been solid and valued, and that we're keeping an eye on whether or not he can be a real answer for us?
Dnt hate
Sixth Man
And1: 899

Post#104 » by Dnt hate » Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:08 pm

LloydFree wrote:
Dnt hate wrote:
Philly2good wrote:Philly fans are the absolute worst

To be fair on this forum Toronto fans are the worst

Naaah. They're just some of the most ridiculous homers, and it just seems like they're the worst because they have so many posting on the site. Utah and Dallas are worst than them, just not as many. The most obnoxious are easily the Lakers.

They blame refs for literally every single loss, atleast Lakers fans blame refs only half the time haha
LloydFree
RealGM
And1: 11,568
Location: Somewhere near the Jersey Turnpike, between exit 4 and 15E

Post#105 » by LloydFree » Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:14 pm

Dnt hate wrote:
LloydFree wrote:
Dnt hate wrote:To be fair on this forum Toronto fans are the worst

Naaah. They're just some of the most ridiculous homers, and it just seems like they're the worst because they have so many posting on the site. Utah and Dallas are worst than them, just not as many. The most obnoxious are easily the Lakers.

They blame refs for literally every single loss, atleast Lakers fans blame refs only half the time haha

Lol. For some reason, that doesn't bother me. The Raptors fans complain about the refs so much it's actually comical, imo. They complain about the refs even when they're winning.

Utah's fans are just sore losers. Everything is a conspiracy against them... When they lose.
Fischella wrote:I think none of you guys that are pro-Embiid no how basketball works today.. is way easier to win it all with Omer Asik than Olajuwon.
Actually if you ask me which Center I want for my perfect championship caliber team, I will chose Asik hands down
Dnt hate
Sixth Man
And1: 899

Post#106 » by Dnt hate » Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:28 pm

LloydFree wrote:
Dnt hate wrote:
LloydFree wrote:Naaah. They're just some of the most ridiculous homers, and it just seems like they're the worst because they have so many posting on the site. Utah and Dallas are worst than them, just not as many. The most obnoxious are easily the Lakers.

Lol. For some reason, that doesn't bother me. The Raptors fans complain about the refs so much it's actually comical, imo. They complain about the refs even when they're winning.

Utah's fans are just sore losers. Everything is a conspiracy against them... When they lose.

To be fair no superstar wants to play in utah
M2J
Starter
And1: 1,180

Post#107 » by M2J » Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:13 am

Sixersftw wrote:
Stanford wrote:
LloydFree wrote:The most obnoxious are easily the Lakers.

Holy ****, that thread on the GB a while back about the long-suffering Lakers fanbase deserving, earning last year's title. They're easily the worst.

The Lakers are the blue bloods of terrible fans. They've been consistently awful for a long time. The Tom Brady of awful. However, I gotta offer up the Utah Jazz fans. Utah is the Bo Jackson of awful fans. Explosively terrible, athletically racist, and unable to enjoy caffeine. Their reign at the top will be brief but you have to marvel at how spectacularly abhorant they are.

I live in the Bay Area, and Warriors fans are just as entitled as Lakers fans, because they're mostly transplants that pretend like their history started 10 years ago...and 1956 and 1975 fall within that period
Mik317
RealGM
And1: 17,816

Post#108 » by Mik317 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:28 pm

Twitter Lakers fans are the woat

SOME of the realGM Raptors fans are so insecure its sad.

Sixers fans hate their team more than anyone but will get super mad when someone else trashes them.

Utah fans are the new Raptors fans in terms of just wanting respect..but go about it in an equally sad way.
#NeverGonnaBeGood
Eyeamok
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,443

Post#109 » by Eyeamok » Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:03 pm

Mik317 wrote:Twitter Lakers fans are the woat

SOME of the realGM Raptors fans are so insecure its sad.

Sixers fans hate their team more than anyone but will get super mad when someone else trashes them.

Utah fans are the new Raptors fans in terms of just wanting respect..but go about it in an equally sad way.

76ers fans sound like they are in a good long term marriage.
The Accession of Paul Reed is upon us !

You want it to be one way....but it's the other way.

Marlo

Return to Philadelphia 76ers