ImageImageImage

Fantasy Trade Thread

Moderators: HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Sixerscan, Foshan, sixers hoops

Kobblehead
RealGM
And1: 19,080

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread 

Post#1481 » by Kobblehead » Thu May 12, 2022 11:24 pm

The lasting impression I have of Pat Bev is all the step back threes he was attempting in that Memphis series. I think we need more skilled players that can score off our bench. No defensive role players who are unskilled.
the_process
RealGM
And1: 8,703

Post#1482 » by the_process » Fri May 13, 2022 1:07 am

They definitely need attitude. And they need another primary ball handler besides Harden. And a shot maker. 3&D wing. Stretch 4.

And he has to use Harris’ salary to get most of those things. Good luck Morey.
brannigan73
Rookie
And1: 600

Post#1483 » by brannigan73 » Fri May 13, 2022 1:28 am

Tobias Harris and a future first round pick for Ty Jerome or Kenrich Williams. Bye Bye 35 million dollar man! And before you think this is silly trust me I guarantee you the Sixers and OKC have talked about something like this already at least preliminarily. Harris has almost no value at his current salary. Maybe you could trade him for another bad contract or combo of bad contract but honestly if you could just clear out his cap space that would be optimal in addition to not resigning Harden.
ExplosionsInDaSky
RealGM
And1: 4,458

Post#1484 » by ExplosionsInDaSky » Fri May 13, 2022 1:31 am

the_process wrote:They definitely need attitude, And they need another primary ball handler besides Harden. And a shot maker. 3&D wing. Stretch 4.

Primary ball handler is going to be hard to come by. They will have to look at a vet that wants to play here for next to nothing. Someone like John Wall if he were to be bought out by the Rockets? Otherwise we're looking at Corey Joseph. We just don't have the funds to make it happen. A 3&D Wing will be difficult to come by as well. At some point we have to hit on a G League player or an under the radar free agent signing. Can Mattise lock into the gym this offseason and shoot 5,000 threes a day? If so, then he'd be perfect. I think he may actually be part of a trade though at this point. That stretch 4 could be Paul Reed. He too can lock himself in the gym with Mattise and shoot threes all summer. Otherwise, I really don't know WTF to say or think right now. I'm just hoping for more internal growth. Isaiah Joe, Charlie Brown, Springer, Reed, maybe the center we drafted a year ago comes over I don't know.
the_process
RealGM

Post#1485 » by the_process » Fri May 13, 2022 1:52 am

ExplosionsInDaSky wrote:
the_process wrote:They definitely need attitude, And they need another primary ball handler besides Harden. And a shot maker. 3&D wing. Stretch 4.

Primary ball handler is going to be hard to come by. They will have to look at a vet that wants to play here for next to nothing. Someone like John Wall if he were to be bought out by the Rockets? Otherwise we're looking at Corey Joseph. We just don't have the funds to make it happen. A 3&D Wing will be difficult to come by as well. At some point we have to hit on a G League player or an under the radar free agent signing. Can Mattise lock into the gym this offseason and shoot 5,000 threes a day? If so, then he'd be perfect. I think he may actually be part of a trade though at this point. That stretch 4 could be Paul Reed. He too can lock himself in the gym with Mattise and shoot threes all summer. Otherwise, I really don't know WTF to say or think right now. I'm just hoping for more internal growth. Isaiah Joe, Charlie Brown, Springer, Reed, maybe the center we drafted a year ago comes over I don't know.

Utah is a team who is hosting the AS game next year and desperately wants to put on a show, ostensibly for the value of the franchise. So they won't trade away Mitchell or Gobert even though they dislike each other intensely.

Harris, Thybulle, Milton, and a 1st for Conley, Bogdanovic, and NAW would be my proposition. Gives Utah pieces that fit their puzzle better. Takes care of 3 needs for the Sixers and still leaves the TMLE to grab a 3&D wing to replace Danny Green, who is done.
ExplosionsInDaSky
RealGM

Post#1486 » by ExplosionsInDaSky » Fri May 13, 2022 2:03 am

the_process wrote:
ExplosionsInDaSky wrote:

Utah is a team who is hosting the AS game next year and desperately wants to put on a show, ostensibly for the value of the franchise. So they won't trade away Mitchell or Gobert even though they dislike each other intensely.

Harris, Thybulle, Milton, and a 1st for Conley, Bogdanovic, and NAW would be my proposition. Gives Utah pieces that fit their puzzle better. Takes care of 3 needs for the Sixers and still leaves the TMLE to grab a 3&D wing to replace Danny Green, who is done.

I don't know bro...I don't know if I like that. Conley and Bogdonovic make us incredibly old. Neither of them are really worth a damn anymore. Nickel Alexander-Walker is a project guard that is starting to look more like a fringe NBA player. He looked good when he got minutes in Nawlins, but he was buried on the Utah bench. If I'm dealing with Utah in any capacity, they're going to have to give back an impact player. They can keep Conley and give us Jordan Clarkson who is a proven sixth man scoring combo guard. Gives us a extra ball handler, shot maker, and scorer all in one. I just want no part of Conley. That guy is old as dirt and done. I was a 25 year old young man when he was a rookie. That was in 2007.
stormi
General Manager
And1: 7,654

Post#1487 » by stormi » Fri May 13, 2022 2:08 am

the_process wrote:They definitely need attitude. And they need another primary ball handler besides Harden. And a shot maker. 3&D wing. Stretch 4.

Pat Bev defends, has attitude, can shoot and was a ~25% assist guy this season. Super underrated. We really need another guy after Harden that can penetrate, collapse the defense and create for others.
stormi
General Manager

Post#1488 » by stormi » Fri May 13, 2022 2:10 am

Yes what we're lacking is another non defending and non playmaking unitasker to add to our ever growing crop of Shake Milton, Georges Niang and Furkan Korkmaz. Coby White is surely the missing piece.
ExplosionsInDaSky
RealGM

Post#1489 » by ExplosionsInDaSky » Fri May 13, 2022 2:18 am

stormi wrote:
the_process wrote:They definitely need attitude. And they need another primary ball handler besides Harden. And a shot maker. 3&D wing. Stretch 4.

Pat Bev defends, has attitude, can shoot and was a ~25% assist guy this season. Super underrated. We really need another guy after Harden that can penetrate, collapse the defense and create for others.

I like Beverly, but the Minnesota player I would go after would be Taurean Prince. If we're going to add another veteran it needs to be a wing that can hit some shots for us while playing good defense.
stormi
General Manager

Post#1490 » by stormi » Fri May 13, 2022 2:19 am

ExplosionsInDaSky wrote: I like Beverly, but the Minnesota player I would go after would be Taurean Prince. If we're going to add another veteran it needs to be a wing that can hit some shots for us while playing good defense.

Could be another sleeper pry for sure. We need to fill this roster out with multiple wings that can shoot and defend and have some athleticism. Even more so now that Danny Green looks seriously crippled.

Negrodamus likes Jaylen Nowell a lot on the Wolves too.

They have some guys.
the_process
RealGM

Post#1491 » by the_process » Fri May 13, 2022 3:26 am

brannigan73 wrote:Tobias Harris and a future first round pick for Ty Jerome or Kenrich Williams. Bye Bye 35 million dollar man! And before you think this is silly trust me I guarantee you the Sixers and OKC have talked about something like this already at least preliminarily. Harris has almost no value at his current salary. Maybe you could trade him for another bad contract or combo of bad contract but honestly if you could just clear out his cap space that would be optimal in addition to not resigning Harden.

They definitely spoke about dumping the salary. However, OKC now has SGA on a max and doesn't have nearly the cap room they did last year. Also Tobias isn't quite a dump anymore and there are at least 3 teams out there that could clearly use him as an upgrade on what they currently have, salary or not.

You don't necessarily need to get an upgrade for him, but you do need to get multiple rotation pieces.
76ciology
RealGM
And1: 23,416

Post#1492 » by 76ciology » Fri May 13, 2022 6:20 am

Rockets:
Jaden Springer

Spurs:
Thybulle

Pistons:
Tobias Harris
17th pick from Rockets
20th pick from Spurs

Thunders:
Paul Reed
Korkmaz

Sixers:
Jerami Grant
Lu Dort
Kelly Olynyk

Sixers 5:
Harden
Maxey
Lu Dort
Jerami Grant
Embiid
There’s never been a time in history when we look back and say that the people who were censoring free speech were the good guys.
ProcessDoctor
RealGM
And1: 5,183

Post#1493 » by ProcessDoctor » Fri May 13, 2022 11:32 am

Harris/Maxey/Green/Thybulle for Mitchell/Conley/O'Neale

Harden/Conley/Milton
Mitchell/Springer/Joe
O'Neale/(Vet min)/Korkmaz
(MLE)/Reed/Niang
Embiid/Bassey/(Vet min)

Mitchell is a mean SOB and loves Embiid. Hate to part with Maxey but Mitchell helps us win more now than he does. MLE to be one of Thad Young, Chris Boucher, or Bobby Portis (PO).
2023-2024 Philadelphia 76ers:

Lowry/Melton/Payne
Maxey/Hield/Downtin
Batum/Oubre/Council
Harris/Covington/Martin
Embiid/Reed/Bamba
Kobblehead
RealGM
And1: 19,080

Post#1494 » by Kobblehead » Fri May 13, 2022 12:06 pm

Lauri Markkanen would be an interesting trade target. I don't think we'd have to give up assets for him because of his durability issues. It would just be a salary matching thing. He's essentially a bigger, more mobile Niang upgrade with more rebounding competence.
Jailblazers7
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,376

Post#1495 » by Jailblazers7 » Fri May 13, 2022 6:04 pm

Trade #1:

Philly gets Josh Hart & Kelly Oubre

Portland gets Tobias Harris

Charlotte gets Eric Bledsoe + 2nd round pick (or some other compensation)

Trade #2:

Philly gets Monte Morris

Denver gets Matisse & Furk

Move #3
Sign Prince using MLE

New rotation is:

Maxey/Monte Morris/Springer
Harden/Shake/Springer
Hart/Oubre/Niang
Reed/Prince/Niang
Embiid/Bassey
sogood
Analyst
And1: 5,095

Post#1496 » by sogood » Fri May 13, 2022 6:56 pm

76ciology wrote:Rockets:
Jaden Springer

Spurs:
Thybulle

Pistons:
Tobias Harris
17th pick from Rockets
20th pick from Spurs

Thunders:
Paul Reed
Korkmaz

Sixers:
Jerami Grant
Lu Dort
Kelly Olynyk

Sixers 5:
Harden
Maxey
Lu Dort
Jerami Grant
Embiid

lmao why would OKC do this?
76ciology
RealGM

Post#1497 » by 76ciology » Sat May 14, 2022 4:57 am

sogood wrote:
76ciology wrote:Rockets:
Jaden Springer

Spurs:
Thybulle

Pistons:
Tobias Harris
17th pick from Rockets
20th pick from Spurs

Thunders:
Paul Reed
Korkmaz

Sixers:
Jerami Grant
Lu Dort
Kelly Olynyk

Sixers 5:
Harden
Maxey
Lu Dort
Jerami Grant
Embiid

lmao why would OKC do this?

LuDort is expiring.

40% from field
33% from 3s.
-2.3 BPM
-.2 RAPTOR

We get him not for his 17ppg. He’ll just be our bigger version of Danny Green here

Why Paul Reed? His contract and he has the upside to be one of the better bigs out there. He played well against guys like Bam or Siakam. Not saying he is as good as those two.
There’s never been a time in history when we look back and say that the people who were censoring free speech were the good guys.
76ciology
RealGM

Post#1498 » by 76ciology » Sat May 14, 2022 5:01 am

“I dream last night”

Mitchell asks for a trade. Jazz decides to rebuild..

Rockets:
Jaden Springer

Spurs:
Thybulle

Thunders:
Paul Reed
Korkmaz

Jazz:
Tobias Harris
17th pick from Rockets
20th pick from Spurs
- picks and dumps Gobert’s salary

Sixers:
Rudy Gobert
LuDort

Harden
Maxey
LuDort
Embiid
Gobert
ZarcMumoff
Lead Assistant
And1: 483

Post#1499 » by ZarcMumoff » Sat May 14, 2022 5:26 am

76ers: Justin Holiday and Terence Davis
Kings: Matisse Thybulle and Furkan Korkmaz
Hussien Fatal
Veteran
And1: 1,381

Post#1500 » by Hussien Fatal » Sat May 14, 2022 3:56 pm

Maxey/Harris for Donovan Mitchell
They call me Hussien Fatal its a two game table im robbin you **** cradle wit a knife in your navel....

Return to Philadelphia 76ers