ImageImageImage

Fantasy Trade Thread

Moderators: BullyKing, HartfordWhalers, Foshan, sixers hoops, Sixerscan

Olabikkel
Freshman
Posts: 68
And1: 13
Joined: May 02, 2020
         

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread 

Post#741 » by Olabikkel » Thu Aug 5, 2021 6:16 pm

bleacher report:

Gsw: Simmons, a. Holiday

Pacers: wiggins, wiseman, moody

76ers: brogdan, tjwarren, kuminga, 2026 en 2028 1rnd pick gsw.

Would be a nice return for Simmons. But i doubt gsw would give up that much. 1 pick less or no kuminga would be ok too imo. Maybe milton or a 2nd rnd pick to pacers to convince them?

Posted this also in ben Simmons tt
PhillyNj
Rookie
Posts: 1,007
And1: 261
Joined: Jul 21, 2010

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread 

Post#742 » by PhillyNj » Thu Aug 5, 2021 7:29 pm

Olabikkel wrote:bleacher report:

Gsw: Simmons, a. Holiday

Pacers: wiggins, wiseman, moody

76ers: brogdan, tjwarren, kuminga, 2026 en 2028 1rnd pick gsw.

Would be a nice return for Simmons. But i doubt gsw would give up that much. 1 pick less or no kuminga would be ok too imo. Maybe milton or a 2nd rnd pick to pacers to convince them?

Posted this also in ben Simmons tt

Has bleacher report ever gotten a trade right?
the_process
RealGM
Posts: 21,154
And1: 5,556
Joined: May 01, 2010

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread 

Post#743 » by the_process » Thu Aug 5, 2021 10:04 pm

Send Simmons to Minny for a pupu plus 3 1sts, send that with two more Philly 1sts added to POR, and then Dame comes to Philly. Easy peasy.
It is highly unlikely that the Sixers will agree with your Ben Simmons evaluation for the purposes of a trade.
KramerDSP
Rookie
Posts: 1,188
And1: 509
Joined: Feb 14, 2009
       

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread 

Post#744 » by KramerDSP » Thu Aug 5, 2021 10:21 pm

the_process wrote:Send Simmons to Minny for a pupu plus 3 1sts, send that with two more Philly 1sts added to POR, and then Dame comes to Philly. Easy peasy.


Kings’ pu pu platter probably more ideal than Minnesota’s, given that their picks probably end up having more value over the years.
"I don’t wanna be Jordan, I don’t wanna be Magic, I don’t wanna be Bird or Isiah. I don’t wanna be any of those guys. When my career’s over, I''m gonna look in the mirror and say I did it my way.”- Allen Iverson
the_process
RealGM
Posts: 21,154
And1: 5,556
Joined: May 01, 2010

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread 

Post#745 » by the_process » Fri Aug 6, 2021 12:38 am

KramerDSP wrote:
the_process wrote:Send Simmons to Minny for a pupu plus 3 1sts, send that with two more Philly 1sts added to POR, and then Dame comes to Philly. Easy peasy.


Kings’ pu pu platter probably more ideal than Minnesota’s, given that their picks probably end up having more value over the years.


All the same to us.
It is highly unlikely that the Sixers will agree with your Ben Simmons evaluation for the purposes of a trade.
User avatar
stormi
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,299
And1: 3,385
Joined: Jun 04, 2019
Location: busy making chaeyoung fancams
 

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread 

Post#746 » by stormi » Fri Aug 6, 2021 12:45 am

Dream moves:

Simmons <-> Fox
Harris + Milton <-> Ingles, Bogdanovic

Rationale: Kings deludedly think Davion Mitchell is their guy. Plan to pair with Haliburton. Get a tall athletic forward with huge pedigree, defensive ability and untapped potential?

Jazz, looking for a shake up. Rumored that both of those guys were on the block. Wanted to max Harris in 2019. Get more condensed talent, a 'star' if you will to big three alongside Donny and Rudy. Sixers get a huge stretch forward in Bogdanovic that can defend just as well as Harris. Also an awesome secondary ballhandler/playmaker in Ingles that just knows how to hoop and adds a lacking dynamic to this roster.

Fox/Maxey/Springer
Curry/Thybulle/Joe
Green/Ingles/Korkmaz
Bogdanovic/Niang/Reed
Embiid/Drummond/Bassey

consider Nance for Seth if you want to add a stretch 4 and one of the best forward defenders in the league. I like Seth and he balled out in the playoffs, but he was also relentlessly attacked on the other end of the floor.

Fox/Maxey/Springer
Green/Thybulle/Joe
Bogdanovic/Ingles/Korkmaz
Nance/Niang/Reed
Embiid/Drummond/Bassey
Sportfan73
Analyst
Posts: 3,059
And1: 882
Joined: Jun 18, 2015
   

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread 

Post#747 » by Sportfan73 » Fri Aug 6, 2021 4:26 pm

You want a fantasy trade? Here it is

Sixers get Kawhi, dame

Clippers get Tobias, Springer, shake, 22 swap, 24 swap

Portland get Simmons, maxey, 2023 first, 2027 first, 26 swap

To me that framework isn’t the most far fetched deal we’ve ever seen, but it’s still insane

If we had to include Thybulle and Curry we could too BUT

Lillard
Curry
Thybulle
Kawhi
Embiid

Is absolutely insane
User avatar
Foshan
Forum Mod - 76ers
Forum Mod - 76ers
Posts: 9,922
And1: 1,450
Joined: Jan 10, 2009

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread 

Post#748 » by Foshan » Sat Aug 7, 2021 1:34 am

Sportfan73 wrote:You want a fantasy trade? Here it is

Sixers get Kawhi, dame

Clippers get Tobias, Springer, shake, 22 swap, 24 swap

Portland get Simmons, maxey, 2023 first, 2027 first, 26 swap

To me that framework isn’t the most far fetched deal we’ve ever seen, but it’s still insane

If we had to include Thybulle and Curry we could too BUT

Lillard
Curry
Thybulle
Kawhi
Embiid

Is absolutely insane

Crazy thing is it isn't SO crazy considering 1) LAC doesn't have tons of leverage to keep KL if he wants to leave and Tobi lets them 'compete' again with some assets.

I also don't think we need to include more than Simmons and the picks for Dame (call me crazy) but as soon as he says he wants out, we really just need to beat what other teams would give for him, and i don't think there are many better packages than Simmons and picks. They can't tank. They don't own their next pick, and they just resigned Powell and have CJ/Nur/Roco under contract. Simmons is the perfect fit to allow them to be a playoff threat. Maxey also isn't as valueable to them as they have Simons as their young guard off the bench.
the_process
RealGM
Posts: 21,154
And1: 5,556
Joined: May 01, 2010

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread 

Post#749 » by the_process » Sat Aug 7, 2021 3:00 am

LAL gets Hield
OKC gets Schröder (S&T 3-66, yrs 2&3 UNG), protection removed on PHI 2025 1st, and 2026 LAL 1st
PHI gets Barnes and Fox
SAC gets Simmons and Harris
It is highly unlikely that the Sixers will agree with your Ben Simmons evaluation for the purposes of a trade.
SixthStreet
Pro Prospect
Posts: 879
And1: 534
Joined: May 31, 2018
       

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread 

Post#750 » by SixthStreet » Sat Aug 7, 2021 4:48 am

the_process wrote:LAL gets Hield
OKC gets Schröder (S&T 3-66, yrs 2&3 UNG), protection removed on PHI 2025 1st, and 2026 LAL 1st
PHI gets Barnes and Fox
SAC gets Simmons and Harris


I'm not a big Barnes guy but bringing Fox here without emptying out the asset chamber and getting rid of Tobias at the same time. Sign me up!
SparksFly87
Assistant Coach
Posts: 3,795
And1: 384
Joined: Mar 24, 2010

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread 

Post#751 » by SparksFly87 » Sat Aug 7, 2021 9:21 pm

Dallas
Sends Powell 11 mill , multiple picks and fillers
To Chicago .

Tobias to Dallas gets a reliable number 2 or 3 option.

Philly gets Markonon s and t. 18 per for 5 years




Philly gets a young stretch 4 with upside. Saves some money.
Embiid/ Drummond /
Markonen/ Niang / Reed / Bassey
Thybulle/ Korkmaz
Green/ Curry / Joe
Simmons / shake / Maxey / springer
Olabikkel
Freshman
Posts: 68
And1: 13
Joined: May 02, 2020
         

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread 

Post#752 » by Olabikkel » Sun Aug 8, 2021 10:17 am

Indiana: ben Simmons, s. Milton
Phi: brogdan, m. Turner
+picks possible attached above and below
Make it a 3 team trade: reroute Turner to other team
To Toronto for vanvleet, or San antonio for White or Murray for example

Ben Simmons brings back brogdan and van vleet for example.

Brogdan/maxey/springer
Van vleet/curry/joe
Green/thybulle/khorkmaz
Harris/niang/reed
Embidd/drummond/reed

Good depth, stronger bench then last year.
Bi annual exemption/part mle still available to Make slight upgrade?
And also possibility by trade deadline to flip a 20 mil contract (van vleet or brogdan) together with khorkmaz/Green and joe/reed/maxey and pick for bigger star. Or whatever trade suits us best at that moment.
LeTimmAy
Ballboy
Posts: 33
And1: 20
Joined: Jul 27, 2019
 

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread 

Post#753 » by LeTimmAy » Sun Aug 8, 2021 10:37 am

You guys really have to learn the names, out of respect.
User avatar
76ciology
RealGM
Posts: 49,040
And1: 15,800
Joined: Jun 06, 2002
Contact:

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread 

Post#754 » by 76ciology » Mon Aug 9, 2021 9:33 am

LeTimmAy wrote:You guys really have to learn the names, out of respect.

:lol:
“If anyone can refute me—show me I'm making a mistake or looking at things from the wrong perspective—I'll gladly change. It's the truth I'm after, and the truth never harmed anyone." Marcus Aurelius.
Iscull
Junior
Posts: 387
And1: 57
Joined: Jul 05, 2012
     

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread 

Post#755 » by Iscull » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:26 pm

Phildelphia Trades: Ben Simmons

Minnesota Trades: D'Angelo Russell + Future 1sts

Why Philly: Get a scoring PG who can space the floor and run P&R's with Embiid. At 25, he still fits with the core of players. With only 2 years left on his deal, at worst he becomes a very attractive expiring contract next year.

Why Minnesota: Get a strong defensive player who can distribute to all of their shooters. Probably a better fit with Towns than Embiid.

I know we'd all prefer Dame, but if we can get Russell + Future picks, I think I'd take it.... (*Braces for insults)
the_process
RealGM
Posts: 21,154
And1: 5,556
Joined: May 01, 2010

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread 

Post#756 » by the_process » Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:03 pm

Iscull wrote:Phildelphia Trades: Ben Simmons

Minnesota Trades: D'Angelo Russell + Future 1sts

Why Philly: Get a scoring PG who can space the floor and run P&R's with Embiid. At 25, he still fits with the core of players. With only 2 years left on his deal, at worst he becomes a very attractive expiring contract next year.

Why Minnesota: Get a strong defensive player who can distribute to all of their shooters. Probably a better fit with Towns than Embiid.

I know we'd all prefer Dame, but if we can get Russell + Future picks, I think I'd take it.... (*Braces for insults)


How many 1sts? Gotta be at least 3 unprotected.

The T-Pups would be replacing one 'Friend of KAT' for another, though. Is he cool with that? Or do they not care about KAT's opinion even if that means he asks out?

Here's what I don't get about that Great Lakes state team. They have KAT, who puts up the stats of a star player. Now normally, teams bend over backwards for their stars. And that team has already done this by acquiring DLo. But now, I'm supposed to believe KAT's opinion doesn't matter? And that Edwards is off the table, even though Ben is besties with KAT and DLo and would make them better, at least on paper? It's illogical. KAT would say "go get Ben trade the rook" 100% of the time.
It is highly unlikely that the Sixers will agree with your Ben Simmons evaluation for the purposes of a trade.
User avatar
76ciology
RealGM
Posts: 49,040
And1: 15,800
Joined: Jun 06, 2002
Contact:

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread 

Post#757 » by 76ciology » Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:55 pm

Iscull wrote:Phildelphia Trades: Ben Simmons

Minnesota Trades: D'Angelo Russell + Future 1sts

Why Philly: Get a scoring PG who can space the floor and run P&R's with Embiid. At 25, he still fits with the core of players. With only 2 years left on his deal, at worst he becomes a very attractive expiring contract next year.

Why Minnesota: Get a strong defensive player who can distribute to all of their shooters. Probably a better fit with Towns than Embiid.

I know we'd all prefer Dame, but if we can get Russell + Future picks, I think I'd take it.... (*Braces for insults)


Yeah and I’d ship dlo and picks for Dame
“If anyone can refute me—show me I'm making a mistake or looking at things from the wrong perspective—I'll gladly change. It's the truth I'm after, and the truth never harmed anyone." Marcus Aurelius.
Iscull
Junior
Posts: 387
And1: 57
Joined: Jul 05, 2012
     

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread 

Post#758 » by Iscull » Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:30 pm

76ciology wrote:
Iscull wrote:Phildelphia Trades: Ben Simmons

Minnesota Trades: D'Angelo Russell + Future 1sts

Why Philly: Get a scoring PG who can space the floor and run P&R's with Embiid. At 25, he still fits with the core of players. With only 2 years left on his deal, at worst he becomes a very attractive expiring contract next year.

Why Minnesota: Get a strong defensive player who can distribute to all of their shooters. Probably a better fit with Towns than Embiid.

I know we'd all prefer Dame, but if we can get Russell + Future picks, I think I'd take it.... (*Braces for insults)


Yeah and I’d ship dlo and picks for Dame


Don't disagree. In reality, what other players could we straight-up trade for that make our starting 5 better? I'd rather have D-Lo than McCollum, and it doesn't seem like Beal or Dame is happening.
the_process
RealGM
Posts: 21,154
And1: 5,556
Joined: May 01, 2010

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread 

Post#759 » by the_process » Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:23 pm

GSW gets Hield and Simmons
PHI gets Dragic, Siakam, and VanVleet
SAC gets T.Harris
TOR gets Wiseman, Moody, Kuminga, Wiggins, and Bagley
It is highly unlikely that the Sixers will agree with your Ben Simmons evaluation for the purposes of a trade.
PhillyNj
Rookie
Posts: 1,007
And1: 261
Joined: Jul 21, 2010

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread 

Post#760 » by PhillyNj » Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:15 pm

the_process wrote:GSW gets Hield and Simmons
PHI gets Dragic, Siakam, and VanVleet
SAC gets T.Harris
TOR gets Wiseman, Moody, Kuminga, Wiggins, and Bagley

Yuck for Philly.
Simmons>Siakem + VanVleet
Harris>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.>.>.>.>..>.>..>.>…Dragic

Return to Philadelphia 76ers