ImageImageImage

Merry Christmas to the Sixers RealGM family

Moderators: BullyKing, HartfordWhalers, Foshan, sixers hoops, Sixerscan

mjkvol
Rookie
And1: 728

Merry Christmas to the Sixers RealGM family 

Post#1 » by mjkvol » Sat Dec 25, 2021 5:19 pm

Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas or Happy Holiday, and say thanks for the entertaining and informative content.

As a relative newcomer here, this place has provided more knowledge and information about the Sixers and the league than I find anywhere else. I'm a fan from the '70's-'80's, and unlike most here the low scoring, physical, defense-oriented game from that era is the one I grew up loving.

I lost interest after the Iverson years, as the game had become much less interesting with the rules preventing any real defense (would have loved to see the whiner James playing against those Piston and Knick teams where he couldn't travel and had to pay for entering the lane). Regained interest as a huge fan of Hinkie and The Process, but still only watched here and there, mainly the Warriors as they revolutionized the game.

This place has provided an education on how the game is played today, as my expertise was still stuck in 1983. Still only watch the Sixers mainly, and the Around The League thread here is priceless for what is going on around the league. Thanks to all you guys, and look forward to whatever nuttiness 2022 will bring us.
phillynative
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,183

Re: Merry Christmas to the Sixers RealGM family 

Post#2 » by phillynative » Sat Dec 25, 2021 5:53 pm

Merry Christmas to you and your family
the_process
RealGM
And1: 6,153

Post#3 » by the_process » Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:57 pm

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, and Happy New Year to all.
It is highly unlikely that the Sixers will agree with your Ben Simmons evaluation for the purposes of a trade.
76ciology
RealGM
And1: 16,439

Post#4 » by 76ciology » Sun Dec 26, 2021 3:38 am

Merry Christmas to everyone of you here.

I wish love, peace and good health to you and your family during this holiday season.
“If anyone can refute me—show me I'm making a mistake or looking at things from the wrong perspective—I'll gladly change. It's the truth I'm after, and the truth never harmed anyone." Marcus Aurelius.
eyeatoma
RealGM
And1: 3,942

Post#5 » by eyeatoma » Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:03 am

Merry Christmas all, stay safe and enjoy the holidays!

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
rzzzzz
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,318

Post#6 » by rzzzzz » Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:02 pm

Leave us not forget us Britt-German pagan types with our Winter Solstice. We’re glad to share our decorated evergreens and Yuletide log traditions with the relatively more recent, popular newcomers. (Now if we can only find an owner’s manual for this damn Stonehenge.)
GoSixersBro
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,160

Post#7 » by GoSixersBro » Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:29 pm

A belated Merry Christmas to our forum! Hopefully Santa brings us a 2022 with the only Sixers drama happening on the court. Tired of the Knockouts in Boston, Collargates, Fultz shoulders, and Young Socialite episodes we've endured the last half decade.
2021-2022 Floppers
M. Brogdon | D. Garland | T. McConnell | A. Dosunmu
D. Booker | Z. LaVine | J. Harris | C. White
L. James | J. Butler | A. Coffey | D. Hunter
G. Antetokounmpo | D. Green | A. Horford
W. Carter Jr. | M. Bamba | S. Adams

Return to Philadelphia 76ers