The Tyrese Embiids vs The bulls

Moderators: HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Sixerscan, Foshan, sixers hoops

Tomjas
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,173

Re: The Tyrese Embiids vs The bulls 

Post#81 » by Tomjas » Mon Feb 7, 2022 4:25 am

Was looking forward to this game until I saw the Bulls injury list

Win is a win but so many decent games around the league are being ruined by the number of absent players
Wilfried
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,900

Post#82 » by Wilfried » Mon Feb 7, 2022 8:49 am

Zumramania wrote:Why does Maxey have so little FGA compared to others? Watching him getting the ball to the other half and each time passing it to the first guy next to him makes me think ...

It would make me think it's Ben Simmons playing the PG position again

Maxey is developping just fine, give him time. But his best position would be the one of the bench, as a Vinnie Johnson type microwave scorer.
MVP1992
Rookie
And1: 548

Post#83 » by MVP1992 » Mon Feb 7, 2022 9:11 am

Jailblazers7 wrote:Games like this from Maxey really get me excited for when he starts being more aggressive with his jumper. That 3 he hit off the PnR is such a positive sign for the future. He’s really starting to show a lot more dynamism behind the arc and if he started to do that more frequent (5-7 3pa per game) he’ll probably be an all star level player.

Just got home and I've read enough up to your post ✓

Regardless of the result, I'll burn some internet data and watch this game tonight.
9-0

‘We’ll teach Donald Trump a valuable lesson: don’t mess with the women in America unless you want to get the benefit’. Joe Biden
Eyeamok
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,420

Post#84 » by Eyeamok » Mon Feb 7, 2022 2:54 pm

KramerDSP wrote:
Negrodamus wrote:
KramerDSP wrote:
I mean, Franklin does that for every home game too...

Yea, I mean in general. Some jobs require you to be proficient at Microsoft Office, and some jobs require you to launch one handed half court shots for 6 hours a day.

Touché. I have the league pass stream so I always get to see Franklin miss virtually every one of them. The other day, he made it on the first or second attempt and was probably the most surprised of anyone in his crew. :lol:

Franklin's expression said it all.
The Accession of Paul Reed is upon us !

You want it to be one way....but it's the other way.

Marlo
Lovetron Joe
Rookie
And1: 482

Post#85 » by Lovetron Joe » Mon Feb 7, 2022 5:45 pm

Tobias Harris with yet another nice game. 23 points, eight rebounds, five assists. Efficient 10-15 shooting. After a slow start and getting covid, he has been solid. For the year he is exceeding his career averages in points, rebounds and assists.

Return to Philadelphia 76ers